Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 284. (Read 1106887 times)

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
hahah congrats to everyone that hold above any bad-thought.

Hold always is the best way.  Grin Cheesy

We will see 30 soon!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Stop holding it at 16 guys...let's reach 30
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Ok guys i got it to where i wanted it, may be time to slow things down a little bit, don't want to create to much panic.

For the announcement on my next MOON pump follow me on twitter at twitter.com/GambitBTC

Tips are always appreciated for my pumps and i hope everyone had a nice day in the market thats been so harsh as of late.

MOON: 2GTZwNzzQsVc7vPiRbecBsgosDrsZuHQuw

Stay proper gentlemen, and stay hungry.

are you going to dump now?

Nope i try to keep my pumps progressive for coins i have interest in, and MOON certainly qualifies for that category.

Only sold off a little to make a little profit, holding in as to not create a downswing in panic.

Cant speak for everyone else though, there's alot of people who are going to get off work soon and come home and play the market.

doing ma homework over the exchanges as well, steady growth is the way to go Grin sooner siders will start to jump back in and sadly some will be left behind XD
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
0.00000013  Shocked WTH?? Why is it rising??? sold at 0.00000010  Cry

Because you're a newb.
I really need a "smile_hitting_brick_wall"

its still low enough to get back in.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Ok guys i got it to where i wanted it, may be time to slow things down a little bit, don't want to create to much panic.

For the announcement on my next MOON pump follow me on twitter at twitter.com/GambitBTC

Tips are always appreciated for my pumps and i hope everyone had a nice day in the market thats been so harsh as of late.

Nope i try to keep my pumps progressive for coins i have interest in, and MOON certainly qualifies for that category.

Only sold off a little to make a little profit, holding in as to not create a downswing in panic.

Cant speak for everyone else though, there's alot of people who are going to get off work soon and come home and play the market.

Activity: 490
Q: How soon would you like us to switch to Kimoto Gravity Well?

I've got the code for KGW built into the new command-line client. It looks like other alts are switching based on block number.

We're currently at block 26650... I'd like to get the community's support to implement ASAP, but I realize we need to provide everyone time to get ready.

I would say you should give everyone 3 days to get a new client. Be realistic with the block aim too, Spots set their hard fork about 3 months in the future due to an unrealistic block rate expectation.

Agreed. This is vital and needed asap!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Q: How soon would you like us to switch to Kimoto Gravity Well?

I've got the code for KGW built into the new command-line client. It looks like other alts are switching based on block number.

We're currently at block 26650... I'd like to get the community's support to implement ASAP, but I realize we need to provide everyone time to get ready.

I would say you should give everyone 3 days to get a new client. Be realistic with the block aim too, Spots set their hard fork about 3 months in the future due to an unrealistic block rate expectation.

Why don't we continue it a bit more?

Cant get greedy mate, took it from 11-16 in under 45 mins

Trust me when i say Im in this coin for the long run, and am only playing with a mere fraction of the moon that i hold.

We are gonna hit it again sooner than u think my man, just be patient, and try not to miss the next ride Smiley

Don't worry :-) I hold quite a few moon myself!

Cant get greedy mate, took it from 11-16 in under 45 mins

Trust me when i say Im in this coin for the long run, and am only playing with a mere fraction of the moon that i hold.

We are gonna hit it again sooner than u think my man, just be patient, and try not to miss the next ride Smiley

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Great day for Moon this will bring Moon in the spotlights once again. Whatever happens shortterm remember we are only 1 month old and some great projects are on the way! This will be a staged rocket to the Moon!
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
STOLEN 100M  MOON FROM MY WALLET !!!

JUST SYNCHRONIZED MY WALLET, NOTHING ELSE Sad

any idea ?

Help please ...

Date: 02.02.2014 22:26
To: 2UYmXT5gAvzeZtLXWCCGZGtCg4FAxB78cZ
Debit: -137.74320926 MOON
To: 2WgGCz6ayShxU1UT4ZtveBs1cmZA7eU7N3
Debit: -100000000.00 MOON
Net amount: -100000137.74320926 MOON
Transaction ID: 1080d45b71fe94dab4b0b0bbf30fe3ba9a0e5293449f21998ee1a61b3c71960d

I sent message to deaconboogie. But he is still offline.
do you know how can I contact to devs of mooncoin Huh
I have a transactin Id, I want to believe, devs can track my moon and can get back Sad

http://moonchain.info/tx/1080d45b71fe94dab4b0b0bbf30fe3ba9a0e5293449f21998ee1a61b3c71960d

sorry for your problem, but this is an issue where you got your computer hacked because of a phishing/scamming site visit or other infected wallet or downloading fron unofficial sources, Dev wont be able to do anything, im really sorry for your loss, i would format my pc and keep offline wallets if im holding those quantities in my pc. it has nothing to do with MoonCoin Dev Team, it has to be with your own pc security, please visit security threads at this forum and secure your PC before you get more coins missing from other wallets as well.

After you secure your PC and reinstall an OFFICIAL mooncoin wallet, share me your MOON address and i will share you some moons tho.

Hi Bitcoines and ALL MOONERS !!!

I dont think so try to download and use wallet in my computer anymore Sad
I want to share my cryptsy moon coin address for your help.
Guys, I was one of the first mooner.My whole money was on mooncoin.
I was so near to reach to the moon. I had 100M moon yesterday. But now  0 moon Sad
Please support me, give me some moon, to take a seat TO THE MOOON with you..
İf you need any information for this situation, I can provide,proof everything !!!
Please PM !!!

Thank you so much in advance guys..

My moon Address is :

2QGfxHQ38orqgkPwh8MFURUhjJKCbebozA

Also out of the game after losing 10 mil, not by choice, but by bad wallet download from official link. Keeping coins in an exchange is a good idea. If we can't trust devs with our wallet who can we trust?
Moon pump running ! buy as fast as you can.... but be carefull just a pump!

Little late mate lol
Activity: 308
Moon pump running ! buy as fast as you can.... but be carefull just a pump!
legendary
0.00000015   102594695.67531604   15.38920435
0.00000014   94808779.48898411   13.27322913
0.00000013   409387450.58847535   53.22036858
holly sh*t
no more cheap MOONs  Cry
Fantase ‏@Fontase_bter  2m
Do u remember that time when MOONcoin has MOONpower?Lets continue that succesfull pump with MOONcoin!TO DA MOON baby!!1

Remy LeBeau ‏@GambitBTC  7s
remember when @Fontase_bter tried to take credit for my #mooncoin pump?

Lol your a joke kid

Ya sorry thats my pump lol

twitter.com/GambitBTC
legendary

Because you're a newb.
I really need a "smile_hitting_brick_wall"