Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 285. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
0.00000013  Shocked WTH?? Why is it rising??? sold at 0.00000010  Cry

I announced the pump a few posts back, you gotta stay up on these announcements if you hope to profit my man

You still got plenty of room to get in though, this is the start for today still

And once the price hits the desirable 17 satoshi im only going to sell of a minor fraction of my moon because 24 is the next step.

Activity: 336
Fantase ‏@Fontase_bter  2m
Do u remember that time when MOONcoin has MOONpower?Lets continue that succesfull pump with MOONcoin!TO DA MOON baby!!1
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Because you're a newb.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
someone is buying a lot @13
Told you guys so. Keep selling!  Grin

Yup quite alot of bagholders out there

Then you got people like me and Disclaimer who know whats really going on, like i said 15-17 today is the goal

Moved from 11-13 quite easily

The pump continues
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
STOLEN 100M  MOON FROM MY WALLET !!!

JUST SYNCHRONIZED MY WALLET, NOTHING ELSE Sad

any idea ?

Help please ...

Date: 02.02.2014 22:26
To: 2UYmXT5gAvzeZtLXWCCGZGtCg4FAxB78cZ
Debit: -137.74320926 MOON
To: 2WgGCz6ayShxU1UT4ZtveBs1cmZA7eU7N3
Debit: -100000000.00 MOON
Net amount: -100000137.74320926 MOON
Transaction ID: 1080d45b71fe94dab4b0b0bbf30fe3ba9a0e5293449f21998ee1a61b3c71960d

I sent message to deaconboogie. But he is still offline.
do you know how can I contact to devs of mooncoin Huh
I have a transactin Id, I want to believe, devs can track my moon and can get back Sad

http://moonchain.info/tx/1080d45b71fe94dab4b0b0bbf30fe3ba9a0e5293449f21998ee1a61b3c71960d

sorry for your problem, but this is an issue where you got your computer hacked because of a phishing/scamming site visit or other infected wallet or downloading fron unofficial sources, Dev wont be able to do anything, im really sorry for your loss, i would format my pc and keep offline wallets if im holding those quantities in my pc. it has nothing to do with MoonCoin Dev Team, it has to be with your own pc security, please visit security threads at this forum and secure your PC before you get more coins missing from other wallets as well.

After you secure your PC and reinstall an OFFICIAL mooncoin wallet, share me your MOON address and i will share you some moons tho.

Hi Bitcoines and ALL MOONERS !!!

I dont think so try to download and use wallet in my computer anymore Sad
I want to share my cryptsy moon coin address for your help.
Guys, I was one of the first mooner.My whole money was on mooncoin.
I was so near to reach to the moon. I had 100M moon yesterday. But now  0 moon Sad
Please support me, give me some moon, to take a seat TO THE MOOON with you..
İf you need any information for this situation, I can provide,proof everything !!!
Please PM !!!

Thank you so much in advance guys..

My moon Address is :

2QGfxHQ38orqgkPwh8MFURUhjJKCbebozA
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Told you guys so. Keep selling!  Grin
Unfortunately I couldn't get back in.. was right there when ...  Angry
 Grin It's true, but I can still laugh with it... I'm learning.
God d*... put that wall on 10 will you!

Stacked up 10 nicely, and threw some into 11 to stir the pot

Check the times of my posts in accordance with the volume, you'll see im doing good things for MOON, contrary to the believe of some in this thread who see me as a bully.

Trust me i want to see this coin succeed, and i will do whatever i can to do that, but in the mean time im going to put a little more coin in my pocket.

Hoping for 17 Satoshi today but will settle for 15

God d*... put that wall on 10 will you!
Just now my order was going to be processed  Angry

Well... maybe I need to stick with mining only  Grin
Lets make 11 Satoshi the wall today

If u got sell orders pull them, gonna post a nice wall of buy orders.
Activity: 252
in fact i think kGW may decrease the coin even further ..... the fact that the market price go up and down. is good ... and that mad diff make no one dump coin

with Kgw the coin will be profitable again and we will see huge dumps
Its all about support.... if the community supports mooncoin with fund rasiers  and etc the kmg wont even effect it  there were massive dumps with out kgw, as for the wallet new giu for mac and windows  already looking  pretty sure there has to be a bounty for it  which I will personally help out with donations . For alakard situation there is nothing we can do from our side  like stated before maybe he got malware/virus  all we can do is trace and follow the coin in the block chain
Activity: 252
Q: How soon would you like us to switch to Kimoto Gravity Well?

I've got the code for KGW built into the new command-line client. It looks like other alts are switching based on block number.

We're currently at block 26650... I'd like to get the community's support to implement ASAP, but I realize we need to provide everyone time to get ready.

I think anytime would be a great time  since  the community supports mooncoin already
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
in fact i think kGW may decrease the coin even further ..... the fact that the market price go up and down. is good ... and that mad diff make no one dump coin

with Kgw the coin will be profitable again and we will see huge dumps
Activity: 138
Does anyone have any suggestions for this person? It's my understanding that there isn't anything that can be done in this situation at all.

I am asking because they are politely inquiring in IRC.

STOLEN 100M  MOON FROM MY WALLET !!!

JUST SYNCHRONIZED MY WALLET, NOTHING ELSE Sad

any idea ?

Help please ...

Date: 02.02.2014 22:26
To: 2UYmXT5gAvzeZtLXWCCGZGtCg4FAxB78cZ
Debit: -137.74320926 MOON
To: 2WgGCz6ayShxU1UT4ZtveBs1cmZA7eU7N3
Debit: -100000000.00 MOON
Net amount: -100000137.74320926 MOON
Transaction ID: 1080d45b71fe94dab4b0b0bbf30fe3ba9a0e5293449f21998ee1a61b3c71960d
All looking up

Massive Buys at 12

Pull your sells and lets watch this fucker skyrocket
Activity: 138
Q: How soon would you like us to switch to Kimoto Gravity Well?

I've got the code for KGW built into the new command-line client. It looks like other alts are switching based on block number.

We're currently at block 26650... I'd like to get the community's support to implement ASAP, but I realize we need to provide everyone time to get ready.
Activity: 154
I think the biggest thing that needs to be done is that we need to simply change the course of mooncoin. All other coins are based on speculation about the future of digital currencies. Mooncoin is in the wrong arena for that kind of work.

The next course with this kind of currency is the true democratization of funding. If mooncoin became one of the few strong coins to seriously embark on funding projects, namely space/science projects; you have a market for the coin that is no longer just about the coin, but the potential of the coin. Bitcoin has no point to it other than to show the potential of these different currencies. It in a way is like gold. Mooncoin along with other coins should be more like stock. You invest in this coin, you invest in future projects.

Some have put together small pools to donate to space camps and to help fund projects. But if we really push I bet these potential projects would not reject free money. It ties them to not only to a community and a cash supply, but also a cash supply that doesn't come with a set of rules to follow. This gives researchers the freedom to actually dig into their research.

All that's really needed is a system for which projects to fund. The democratization of funding comes back to mind Wink

I like your thinking here. At the moment as this currency is very young, I think we need to however find a project people are willing to help with. Right now I doubt there are any chinese interested in funding a space related project that is going to be spent in any other country than China. So unless we can get huge parties involved that are particulary interested in science projects I think we are probably better off starting a project that everyone feels good with. Maybe at a later stage when we get some spaceagencies involved and more recognition (working on that) we might be able to support bigger projects and indeed function as a stock for spaceprojects etc. , but we have to start somewhere.
What you are mentioning about projects being subsidised without a set of rules to follow is indeed very interesting and we have to keep that one in mind.

On another note, if you do see scope in such thing working I would really like to hear how you would setup and why you think the cryptocommunity will jump on a spacerelated project at this stage.

My point is we need to see something good happen that is done by the mooncoin community showing our goodwill. This can be done by finalising a smaller project and showing the results of the outcome of being part of the mooncoin community. By helping people we could feel proud of our community and we can build from there. As a future prospect I like to see mooncoin grow as a coin that helps people to the moon and with that we could also support space projects along the way. Or vice versa.

It is just my view I am open for any suggestions and as a community we will slowly head towards a certain direction. Let me just say I already have a good vibe with this community Smiley

I was trying to think of a solution to the problem to which projects to fund. In truth I think we can find projects, it's more of a problem as to how everyone can vote on projects. Mostly I was thinking of a "One wallet, one vote" kind of deal where you sign up and donate to a community pool, then donating allows you to vote on which project you want to get funded. I have neither the time or money to do this on my own but I think if the devs got on board it could be put together relatively easy. It doesn't even need to be funding on a scale of large companies and agencies. Remember that a lot of research comes from universities.

I just really want to push this coin into what can only be the next step for these currencies and that's public funded research. The devs really need to open there eyes and see the bigger picture with the coin that they made. It has so much more potential.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I've still got blocks unconfirmed from 2-3 days ago this isnt resolved even after 12 diff.
Jump to: