Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 293. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bout to sell off my 7 btc worth of moon at 12

Grab back at 11 and repeat Smiley

You're contributing to the problem of moon staying where it is.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
There are better chances in moon to take off again than in Doge. Doge was so overhyped recently it will fade out soon and painfully. I don't think Moon really took off as it could have yet. So, yes - as the price won't be able to sink much further, I'm going to buy in. You did it all wrong, you don't sell at a loss. Haven't they told you not to buy high and sell low? Of course you didn't know when it was high, too bad. If moon can deliver, moon will be going up. There is no lower price than 1 satoshi that it could go to. Of course it won't shoot up today or tomorrow. Patience is the only virtue with cryptos.

Of course I know that (don't buy high, sell low), I saw $ signs (B signs?) when Moon appeared on cryptsy (ignorance of the altcoin market).  I was new to the entire game.  I learned quickly how things really are though.  There are gains to be made elsewhere in real time.  Time itself does have a value.  I couldn't wait around until the end of time for the "second launch", which I don't believe will ever be.  Again, best of luck to you.

What are you talking about "end of time"? MoonCoin is super new to the market. You guys amaze me, I had to wait 1.5 years to make a huge litecoin profit and you dismiss a coin because it doesn't take off in less than a month? Are you nuts? You deserve to be robbed because you are not only impatient, but super impatient. Good luck for your gains to be "made in real time" as you have already shown to be an expert on gains in general. Don't listen to me, but I'm confident this thing will turn around once people like GambitBTC have shorted the hell out of Moon and it will shoot right back up. It's gonna happen. These things go in cycles. I'm not going to advise you to buy back your coins cheaper, but this is the only way to make a profit out of your recently made rather unwise decision.

Your damn right
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
There are better chances in moon to take off again than in Doge. Doge was so overhyped recently it will fade out soon and painfully. I don't think Moon really took off as it could have yet. So, yes - as the price won't be able to sink much further, I'm going to buy in. You did it all wrong, you don't sell at a loss. Haven't they told you not to buy high and sell low? Of course you didn't know when it was high, too bad. If moon can deliver, moon will be going up. There is no lower price than 1 satoshi that it could go to. Of course it won't shoot up today or tomorrow. Patience is the only virtue with cryptos.

Of course I know that (don't buy high, sell low), I saw $ signs (B signs?) when Moon appeared on cryptsy (ignorance of the altcoin market).  I was new to the entire game.  I learned quickly how things really are though.  There are gains to be made elsewhere in real time.  Time itself does have a value.  I couldn't wait around until the end of time for the "second launch", which I don't believe will ever be.  Again, best of luck to you.

What are you talking about "end of time"? MoonCoin is super new to the market. You guys amaze me, I had to wait 1.5 years to make a huge litecoin profit and you dismiss a coin because it doesn't take off in less than a month? Are you nuts? You deserve to be robbed because you are not only impatient, but super impatient. Good luck for your gains to be "made in real time" as you have already shown to be an expert on gains in general. Don't listen to me, but I'm confident this thing will turn around once people like GambitBTC have shorted the hell out of Moon and it will shoot right back up. It's gonna happen. These things go in cycles. I'm not going to advise you to buy back your coins cheaper, but this is the only way to make a profit out of your recently made rather unwise decision.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Of course I know that (don't buy high, sell low), I saw $ signs (B signs?) when Moon appeared on cryptsy (ignorance of the altcoin market).  I was new to the entire game.  I learned quickly how things really are though.  There are gains to be made elsewhere in real time.  Time itself does have a value.  I couldn't wait around until the end of time for the "second launch", which I don't believe will ever be.  Again, best of luck to you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bout to sell off my 7 btc worth of moon at 12

Grab back at 11 and repeat Smiley
I bought in higher expecting it to take off past 30 satoshis. I was making gains in btc off of it and thought I was going to go to the moon, until this fucking shit happened where wallet virus rumours kicked in and helped knock it down to where it is now: 10 satoshis. I'm very annoyed at the thought of losing at least 1 bitcoin in losses. I won't be selling at a loss. Moon or nothing for me.

It seems so many alt coins arrive to the an exchange only to be shown to be a ponzi scheme hatched by miners to lure investors(such as myself) to buy coins. I pray Mooncoin doesn't turn out to be one of those scam coins.
legendary
legendary
2184 BTC sell side, with 141 BTC on the buy side.  Sell side was less earlier today.  You're praying for pump and dump V2.0 for a ROI.  Best thing this coin can do now is serve as a daytrade vehicle.
legendary
the flip side to all this is some whale's don't want to be caught holding massive bags if the coin completely dies, it goes to show you greed isn't good just look at all the sell orders how low can you go? This kind of manipulative garbage needs to be stamped out, i'm just a small fish that bought some coins awhile ago watching the greedy few trying to burn all.

It isnt a dump! that coin was dead already before this massive pump.
Mark my words within a week it will reach 4-5satoshis

That's why I bailed at 14 satoshis for a 51% loss  Shocked

Fucked myself proper buying when I did

Guys like you make my profits. Thank you, sincerely for selling too early. I will buy if price falls to 5 satoshis.

If you were a part of the original launch, you're welcome.  If you're going to be stupid, you better be tough, and I was stupid.  If you're talking about a second coming, well, best of luck to you.
legendary
the flip side to all this is some whale's don't want to be caught holding massive bags if the coin completely dies, it goes to show you greed isn't good just look at all the sell orders how low can you go? This kind of manipulative garbage needs to be stamped out, i'm just a small fish that bought some coins awhile ago watching the greedy few trying to burn all.

Guys like you make my profits. Thank you, sincerely for selling too early. I will buy if price falls to 5 satoshis.
Activity: 70

Sorry to hear that, i will not be selling though just wait it out.

legendary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 70

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I will be looking into adding the gravity well this weekend. I personally find the wild swings rather fun, but I know they are not optimal. Stay tuned...
Thank you for this! It is an awesome idea.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
This coin is deffo a pump and dump coin even though there are so many of these this one has a different feel to it and I think I could profit from it a little more than usual coins.
legendary
Alright, this is my first post on the moon thread. You caught my interest for several things, mostly because I think this is a pump and dump coin I could profit from. However, I like how the number of coins and other features are not hidden on the moon website. I get the feeling there are some projects that could make this coin a worthwhile experience, and hey perhaps the dev will stick around and actually maintain it? I wish him all the best for his back and hope he gets well again soon.

I'm fully committed to DigitalCoin but there is room for several coins to prosper. It's fun, love the space camp and space agency idea and uhmm do you guys ever play Moonbase Alpha? I played it with some people from the BTC-e trollbox a year or so ago. Too bad there are usually a bunch of morons in this game, but it's actually quite fun (free on steam).

I saw there is a reddit for Moon, but I'm not fond of reddit so if you like you could tip me my first mooncoins, if not that's cool too.

2Kk2TYfxWYqYAnk4xQsjkDT1Uq6YP2WewB

Cheers!

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
For those who think this coin is dead, on the contrary this is still a very active community and we are just at the start of mooncoin, yes the first rocket launched and kinda lost momentum around 39 (fuel leak) now we are at 10 fixing this leak waiting for the weather to clear up to launch this rocket again. Lets not forget that people were willing to pay well above 30 satoshi for mooncoin. In cryptoland you need patience and then reap the rewards.

Let's face it, every coin right now is pure speculation and nobody knows what will happen over years to come.
Some of the alt coins that have become ever so popular and that are quite expensive right now only have access to a few companies and correct me if I am wrong less than 1% buys goods using these coins.

So that being said from a logical standpoint I rather invest in a cheapcoin with big potential then paying into an existing coin that has already possibly topped out. If you think those altcoins are more likely to rise 2x/3x or more at their current price don't buy into Mooncoin I can't guarantee Mooncoin will but from a game of numbers alone Mooncoin from my point of view is a no-brainer. And yes I am also saying this for my own benefit.

A couple of facts in non-logical order that might give an idea why this coin has great lift off value.

1) It is in the top 23 of marketcaps and has the cheapest price with a potential to at least quadrupple up if not more
2) Has a cool name
3) generous community
4) fundraiser project (raising money to send kids to spacecamp to have a lifechanging experience) this is only the start we will be doing greater things in the future I am sure. As we will slowly become a coin that is not just about going to the moon, but about helping others on the way to it.... 384000 km is a long way, so there is lots of space to help other people.
5) The dev has had several operations on his back but is working this weekend on the difficulty issue of mining mooncoin implementing Well.
6) We are trying to get in touch with space agencies to see what they could mean for us and what we can mean for them in way of fundraising and promoting this coin.
7) We are searching for people who want to help create a paymentprocessor
Cool It is fun to be part of the community so next to investing why not help and join
9) We are on the big alt exchanges cryptsy/ coinedup and everyone knows about mooncoin and is watching us

When people say this coin is dead they either want to buy lower or have other incentives.
I bought in at 15 and longterm holding.

+1    im working in a redesign for the site
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
For those who think this coin is dead, on the contrary this is still a very active community and we are just at the start of mooncoin, yes the first rocket launched and kinda lost momentum around 39 (fuel leak) now we are at 10 fixing this leak waiting for the weather to clear up to launch this rocket again. Lets not forget that people were willing to pay well above 30 satoshi for mooncoin. In cryptoland you need patience and then reap the rewards.

Let's face it, every coin right now is pure speculation and nobody knows what will happen over years to come.
Some of the alt coins that have become ever so popular and that are quite expensive right now only have access to a few companies and correct me if I am wrong less than 1% buys goods using these coins.

So that being said from a logical standpoint I rather invest in a cheapcoin with big potential then paying into an existing coin that has already possibly topped out. If you think those altcoins are more likely to rise 2x/3x or more at their current price don't buy into Mooncoin I can't guarantee Mooncoin will but from a game of numbers alone Mooncoin from my point of view is a no-brainer. And yes I am also saying this for my own benefit.

A couple of facts in non-logical order that might give an idea why this coin has great lift off value.

1) It is in the top 23 of marketcaps and has the cheapest price with a potential to at least quadrupple up if not more
2) Has a cool name
3) generous community
4) fundraiser project (raising money to send kids to spacecamp to have a lifechanging experience) this is only the start we will be doing greater things in the future I am sure. As we will slowly become a coin that is not just about going to the moon, but about helping others on the way to it.... 384000 km is a long way, so there is lots of space to help other people.
5) The dev has had several operations on his back but is working this weekend on the difficulty issue of mining mooncoin implementing Well.
6) We are trying to get in touch with space agencies to see what they could mean for us and what we can mean for them in way of fundraising and promoting this coin.
7) We are searching for people who want to help create a paymentprocessor
Cool It is fun to be part of the community so next to investing why not help and join
9) We are on the big alt exchanges cryptsy/ coinedup and everyone knows about mooncoin and is watching us

When people say this coin is dead they either want to buy lower or have other incentives.
I bought in at 15 and longterm holding.

How did you manage to buy at 2 satoshis?

I still have my 9,900,000 moon that I bought in between 15-28 satoshis.
Jump to: