Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 294. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I'm vexed that the mooncoin virus lie hurt the coin.

That makes two of us.  I was fresh to cryptsy (and alt crypto in general) daytrading doge when I saw moon/btc jump on the exchange.  I rushed headlong into this turd/challenger shuttle at 29 satoshis, thought i'd wake up a few bitcoins richer.  That wasn't what happened.  I googled mooncoin to see what the hell happened, and it led me here where I learned it's places/forums like these where the coins get their start, and apex once they hit cryptsy.  The rocket launch was at early mining time/1 satoshi.  Like a fool I hopped on right before the explosion.  A 1 BTC lesson for me.  Bagholder once, never again.

Hope you did not sell. Just hold. I bought at 2 satoshis because I figured it could not drop by more than 50% since we are limited to 8 decimal places.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

That makes two of us.  I was fresh to cryptsy (and alt crypto in general) daytrading doge when I saw moon/btc jump on the exchange.  I rushed headlong into this turd/challenger shuttle at 29 satoshis, thought i'd wake up a few bitcoins richer.  That wasn't what happened.  I googled mooncoin to see what the hell happened, and it led me here where I learned it's places/forums like these where the coins get their start, and apex once they hit cryptsy.  The rocket launch was at early mining time/1 satoshi.  Like a fool I hopped on right before the explosion.  A 1 BTC lesson for me.  Bagholder once, never again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1246
To the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shitcoin is dead
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
This coin doesnt seem to be doing much. Pump 'n dump?

Lottocoin has 20 times LESS coins than moon, yet is trading for less than double MOON.
Why do you think MOON is so much more valuable than LOT?
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
exactly  Cool
Too many coins/ lack of marketing/ lack of development/ etc.

Dev is working on fixing gravity n difficulty of the coin this weekend,

Website redesign on the way as well,

PR campaign has surprises for next week,

join the mooncointalk forum for more info Wink
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
This coin doesnt seem to be doing much. Pump 'n dump?
Activity: 76
exactly  Cool
Too many coins/ lack of marketing/ lack of development/ etc.
Activity: 98
Seriously, what is with those huge btc sell orders between 12-15. Are people not buying Moon or something?
legendary
Activity: 1045
I bought some millions more  Grin Grin Grin

No open orders, and my order will be at 150  Roll Eyes

Why is your "submit sell order" button in a goofy place? I typed in the same numbers and I cant get my submit sell button to move for the life of me. Makes it look fake imo. Then again, I have never had that amount of coins before, so maybe when you have that many coins it actually moves your button to make room for the coins to be displayed? IDK, just observing. Also, while on the topic of observing. I check Cryptsy, and you dont have any order at 150.........? Whats the point of the lie?

As you can see on "your open orders", i only write 150 to show you my point to sell, but i don't place the order. I don't need to show any fake image. I have 106 millions of coins because i think it will raise a lot within this months.

Just simply like this.

Have a nice weekend  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Bet on the NFL Super Bowl with MOON https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gambling-bet-on-the-nfl-super-bowl-moon-nan-eac-tips-lot-pot-smc-442201
Accepted MOON, NAN, EAC, TIPS, LOT, POT, SMC

any real geek hates sports except for the cheerleaders or womens beach volleyball/tennis
Activity: 448
Activity: 101
Just another man trying to find his way.
I bought some millions more  Grin Grin Grin

No open orders, and my order will be at 150  Roll Eyes

Why is your "submit sell order" button in a goofy place? I typed in the same numbers and I cant get my submit sell button to move for the life of me. Makes it look fake imo. Then again, I have never had that amount of coins before, so maybe when you have that many coins it actually moves your button to make room for the coins to be displayed? IDK, just observing. Also, while on the topic of observing. I check Cryptsy, and you dont have any order at 150.........? Whats the point of the lie?
Activity: 340
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I bought some millions more  Grin Grin Grin

No open orders, and my order will be at 150  Roll Eyes

lol u dont even need photoshop or paint to make that image!
just write in numbers and take a screenshot..

Pathetic

Nice lets hope it goes to 150
legendary

Pathetic

Im sorry if you don't have enough money to buy more coins. Yes, i can.

Have a nice weekend
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
What's up with this coin?
Is it dying or it just seeking good position for lift off to the moon?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Pathetic
legendary

Activity: 252
For me this needs to be done for the coin to fly
1 .Apps/Mobile:

- Mobile App (Android, iOS) – Price ticker (Cryptsy API)

- Mobile App for access to the forum if there an official one
Web: payment processor so online merchants can incorporate mooncoins payments with ease.

- Paper wallet generator + web hosting
- Compiling a list of Merchants that we can start cooperation with or list of places that will take our donations

- Making a video that explains the pros of mooncoin, over both fiat and other cryptographic currencies that are here

- Use real photographs of people involved – especially  developers or co helpers that the dev will pick to help out – to add legitimacy to the project.

- Support for various languages (main ones for starters).

- Compile a list of tech-websites, newspapers or influential people for PR.

- Make and entry in Wikipedia

- Organize bounties for various projects:

-- Join the community & Spread the word. (In the making.)  If Iam missing something please add or we can set up a donation fund/jar for giveaways  and bounties 

Pm me or oudekaas if u wanna help out and support mooncoin so we lift off again Smiley
Jump to: