Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 336. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
MOON's block time is outrageous, and the dev is biased towards other pools and promoting his friends' pools. It's a joke.

I would rather support upcoming coins with ethical devs. Thanks but no thanks. Good luck all the same.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
pump when the rocket will launch.

http://www.ustream.tv/nasahdtv

Fucking brilliant !!! Rockets about 2 launch live!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
I don't why the fuck people are putting sell orders as low as 21 when there is 17 BTC buys at 29 sat's!!!???
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Coinex must have been tinkering with their code recently.  The buy and sell orders are all screwed up within the last 30 mins.  I had buy orders in 15% below the ask and they were filled at the ask.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
lol, no panic at all...just ppl chickenning like headless chickens running nowhere.
So the miners are so nervous when they trade imo. probably the ROI of their rig make them forgot that they can pump the coin more and more

Im on https://www.bit34.com pool, no blocks found in 2 hours. Any clue why? Other pools?
Activity: 9
lol, no panic at all...just ppl chickenning like headless chickens running nowhere.
So the miners are so nervous when they trade imo. probably the ROI of their rig make them forgot that they can pump the coin more and more
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Speaking of MOON looks like there is panic on Cryptsy, everyone selling it down, dipping below 30 as we speak.
Happened with doge too at the beginning. This is good so there won't be a massive dump. The dumpers slowly dump the coin and not ruin the price. After they're all gone, there's nowhere but up.
Speaking of MOON looks like there is panic on Cryptsy, everyone selling it down, dipping below 30 as we speak.
Activity: 9
i wouldn't sell it under 300^^, for sure
legendary
Don't look right 4 sure!! Message coinex about it, similar thing happened to me on cryptsy & big Vern refunded me over 1 Bitcoin!
Activity: 308
to the moon! don't buy lower than 50
I just realized that i bough MOON earlier at 90 satoshi instead of 9 ;( i lost about 400k moon on that buy...

Can you please help solve my FML situation, im sitting down on my knees praying for your support atm

moon: 2XZE2FxFS7mUm9mV2RywwbSvqPtax83UJe

Thank you!!

how is that even possible?  where did this happen?

Coinex, i missed one "0" Sad

and now all i have i 42k :/

If you did it on coinex it just buys the cheapest sell orders for as much as it can afford up to your listed price, so there is no way you would have got 42k instead of 400 unless you were buying at 9 when there was no buy order between 9 and 90.
I call BS.

He is mistaken, his BTC is still sitting there and he doesnt realize it. His purchase was made for the lowest price at the time. This is a fundamental step to making an EXCHANGE, its the lowest available price its true amongst all exchanges including stock exchanges.

COINEX.PW is a certain breed of garbage website though. I have never seen such a CRAPPY popular website, its amazingly GARBAGE the way its programmed. Constant crashing and slow as hell. Makes the new outlook.com and yahoo mail look brilliant.
legendary
Not strictly true! Coinedup & bter seem to fill the buy order with any sell orders under that price & keep the change if the matched orders were less than yr buy! Good exchange refunds the difference! First time happened to me on coined up made me think they were scammers. You just gotta work w it & match orders up!
Activity: 84
I just realized that i bough MOON earlier at 90 satoshi instead of 9 ;( i lost about 400k moon on that buy...

Can you please help solve my FML situation, im sitting down on my knees praying for your support atm

Thank you!!

how is that even possible?  where did this happen?

If you did it on coinex it just buys the cheapest sell orders for as much as it can afford up to your listed price, so there is no way you would have got 42k instead of 400 unless you were buying at 9 when there was no buy order between 9 and 90.
I call BS.

Have to agree with that, you don't pick off prices like that when you're trading.  It will give you everything up-to and including your price....on any exchange.

i did... adn i kept trading for some hours with 10 times less coins before realising Sad

Activity: 27

Thank you!!

how is that even possible?  where did this happen?

I call BS.

Have to agree with that, you don't pick off prices like that when you're trading.  It will give you everything up-to and including your price....on any exchange.
Activity: 27

Thank you!!

I call BS.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Thank you!!

Man that sucks Sad
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
gonna buy a cow..name her moon Cheesy
Activity: 84

Thank you!!

Jump to: