Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 332. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I learned one thing here: never buy a coin that was seconds ago launched on Cryptsy.
Too volatile so I bought mooncoin at 0.00001800 LTC  Angry Next time I wait at least 12hr too buy!!

Oh no! I saw that! Yes, always wait for market to set the price. A new listing the price is just a 'guess'. At least wait some hours or check prices against other exchanges first. Tough lesson there  Sad
Activity: 302
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
friend? i have question about Moon price,
Whats your opinion about moon price in 1-2 days later? will be down or up?
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Hm, that's good news   Smiley Might hold my coins after all  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
breaking news!!!!  Bter.com have noticed MOONCOIN and is internal to discuss when online, BTC38 should be followed

A listing at BTER will be amazing for this coin. Im holding every single one. In this for the long term. Cheesy

Yes. BTER will be great!!  Remember to contact and ask them to add MOON (both BTER and BTC38).

We are going to pass doge in market cap with the exchanges and market sites. Now that the dev has come back, we can focus on wider adoption, and bounties.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I learned one thing here: never buy a coin that was seconds ago launched on Cryptsy.
Too volatile so I bought mooncoin at 0.00001800 LTC  Angry Next time I wait at least 12hr too buy!!

Though luck Wink
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
anybody knows how long it normally takes CoinEx to resolve a ticket?

My btc still stuck in held orders on CoinEx, but this order doesn´t show up on the moon market.
Already for over 13 hours   Huh So i can´t do anything. I sent a ticket but they didn´t replied yet. So annoying.
Yesterday i tried to buy so hard. But i couldn´t access my btc. :/

Only good thing what happend yesterday i could trade 1.5 mil with the rest of my moon.
But i hope this gets fixed soon. Otherwise i will knock my head against a wall.

Hope it breaks out not that fast.
I want to get fully in. Sad

So anybody knows how long it takes for CoinEx?

Thanks
Greetings

sorry for quoting myself but really nobody? No one had ever submitted a ticket on CoinEx?

I think they replied me after 12 hours. Never had problem with them.

it always happens at the sickest most crappy moments. Fuck when i cant get in before it shoots up again, i will leave coinex forever.
Activity: 336
It looked like I was only one who using moon faucet. Now that faucet is empty. I took last one.
Activity: 336

My btc still stuck in held orders on CoinEx, but this order doesn´t show up on the moon market.
Already for over 13 hours   Huh So i can´t do anything. I sent a ticket but they didn´t replied yet. So annoying.

Only good thing what happend yesterday i could trade 1.5 mil with the rest of my moon.

Thanks
Greetings

sorry for quoting myself but really nobody? No one had ever submitted a ticket on CoinEx?

I think they replied me after 12 hours. Never had problem with them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
It's totally unbelievable, I mean, two weeks ago who would've thought we could reach such a high price. I'm really thankful to coinex for delaying my deposit by two hours and making sure I didn't sell mine at 18 satoshis.  Cheesy

So what do you guys think would be the highest price this coin will reach? For me, I think 100 satoshi would be a good price, heck even 50 would be good.

Already for over 13 hours   Huh So i can´t do anything. I sent a ticket but they didn´t replied yet. So annoying.

Thanks
Greetings

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
DOGE max at 100B coin. so MOON:DOGE = 3.84:1

After 18.4 years.

In Jan 2015, MOON:DOGE will be about 2:1 and Moon will still be interesting then to mine.
Come on go back to 24 satoshis so I can buy back in  Grin

It's at 25/26 27/26 already Cheesy
breaking news!!!!  Bter.com have noticed MOONCOIN and is internal to discuss when online, BTC38 should be followed

A listing at BTER will be amazing for this coin. Im holding every single one. In this for the long term. Cheesy
Activity: 69
I ordered a withdraw from mooncoinpool.com a day or two ago.. still nothing in my wallet and their front end is down.  Anyone else have this issue?  All withdrawals I've made with them in the past have been fine.
Come on go back to 24 satoshis so I can buy back in  Grin

Already for over 13 hours   Huh So i can´t do anything. I sent a ticket but they didn´t replied yet. So annoying.

Thanks
Greetings
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Patience is just turning off you PC and come back tomorrow.
Activity: 406
Patient is not my thing but i have to be... Grin
All those ridiculous sell orders on cryptsy between 29 and 45 are shooting themselves in the foot. When it's this high, buyers will wait and hope the weaker hands will force down the prices to lower levels and thus will not buy or put up buy orders.

Sellers will panic and drive the prices down or run out of patience and cash out, thus creating an even bigger hole for the sellers until they all genuinely panic and decide to sell at a loss.

Take off your sell orders if you want to at least see your original principle back. Otherwise don't think about buyers brute forcing their way through your sell walls because they are waiting too - waiting for lower prices and they know you can't afford to keep it there for too long - other coins can rise in the mean time and these buyers can move on to them.

Sellers? Do yourself a favor.

Withdraw, and HOLD.

Have a nice weekend Smiley

What is considered "high" satoshi-wise to you?
Jump to: