Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 335. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Moon coin headed back up. Expect a few more smaller bumps before it breaks the 40 satoshi within 12 hours and shoot to above 60, possibly 80. After that, most likely the ones on the fence will join in and we may see a rally up to 200 as doge did.

Remember, moon currently has less coins in circulation than doge, and this one also has a dev who returned to revive the coin (apparently he was absent due to personal health reasons) and a team who already set up a forum and plans to keep this coin going for months to come.

That means moon coin can technically go up to 1000 satoshi or more - if you count the popularity and demand of bit coin. However, doge coin has achieved close to 240 satoshi percoin with greater number of coins in circulation, and therefore 200 satoshi (0.00000200) per moon coin is definitely within reasonable range.

Stay tuned, and hold or push the buy walls up. More you buy now, better you will be when you cash in @ 230 or so.

Also, sellers, you are slitting your own throat by auto selling your orders - prices won't rise so quickly if you do. Better to buy much and mark the sell prices high.

Hurry Smiley

Whatever, the motivation, moon is going.....to the moon.

Lol once the guys dump, they come on here to announce the coin is dying. STFU noone cares what you think. I've read it on the doge thread when it was going up and the sellers are gonna be the ones that lose and keep on bitching and moaning. There is nowhere but up for mooncoin.

Ignore the guys who want cheap coins.  Only up from here
Len
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I think the moon is on for a collision course back down to earth, lots of big sell orders.
Activity: 168
Moon coin headed back up. Expect a few more smaller bumps before it breaks the 40 satoshi within 12 hours and shoot to above 60, possibly 80. After that, most likely the ones on the fence will join in and we may see a rally up to 200 as doge did.

Remember, moon currently has less coins in circulation than doge, and this one also has a dev who returned to revive the coin (apparently he was absent due to personal health reasons) and a team who already set up a forum and plans to keep this coin going for months to come.

That means moon coin can technically go up to 1000 satoshi or more - if you count the popularity and demand of bit coin. However, doge coin has achieved close to 240 satoshi percoin with greater number of coins in circulation, and therefore 200 satoshi (0.00000200) per moon coin is definitely within reasonable range.

Stay tuned, and hold or push the buy walls up. More you buy now, better you will be when you cash in @ 230 or so.

Also, sellers, you are slitting your own throat by auto selling your orders - prices won't rise so quickly if you do. Better to buy much and mark the sell prices high.

Hurry Smiley

Lol once the guys dump, they come on here to announce the coin is dying. STFU noone cares what you think. I've read it on the doge thread when it was going up and the sellers are gonna be the ones that lose and keep on bitching and moaning. There is nowhere but up for mooncoin.
Activity: 420

Hurry Smiley

Activity: 224
And yet, people are still buying at the current level.  It will go up again...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
$6,000,000 day 1 market cap in a coin with zero uses and is accepted literally nowhere.
Yeah I totally expect this to keep rising  Roll Eyes buyers will be bagholders for absolute sure.

Called it, when will people learn... Market cap is now $ 4,740,737 and dropping fast.
Still way overpriced. Some random dude cloned Litecoin and changed the specs a little bit and in a couple of weeks his coin is worth 5 million bucks.. lol so retarded
price will be ~10-14 satoshi?  Grin
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I jumped out, made a little profit and sold it.
Can not see this coin survive another 12 hours at this rate, it will drop like a brick i think.
ding ding ding!
the pump ended, everyone is now panic selling and accelerating the dump. It's funny to see coinmarketcap's graphs and see how the pump and dumpers went from coin to coin in the last few days to take advantage of the DOGE craze: first it was a Quark pump, then it was 42, LOT, EAC now it looks like even TIPS is getting a pump. People have gold fever and don't know yet that they should be mining KDC if they want to join the gold rush  Wink
Activity: 154
$6,000,000 day 1 market cap in a coin with zero uses and is accepted literally nowhere.
Yeah I totally expect this to keep rising  Roll Eyes buyers will be bagholders for absolute sure.

Called it, when will people learn... Market cap is now $ 4,740,737 and dropping fast.
Still way overpriced. Some random dude cloned Litecoin and changed the specs a little bit and in a couple of weeks his coin is worth 5 million bucks.. lol so retarded
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

The MooncoinTalk forums are now online at:

http://MooncoinTalk.info

Come on-board and prepare for take off!

You should make a subreddit as well.. Helped Doge take off.

There's been a subreddit from the start. http://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
FYI, just added moooncoin to www.Hashbros.co.in profit switching pool.
Activity: 251
Bitties

The MooncoinTalk forums are now online at:

http://MooncoinTalk.info

Come on-board and prepare for take off!

You should make a subreddit as well.. Helped Doge take off.
Activity: 420
Good rally up to 39, now just as the rally to 21 ended with slump to almost 9, this rally will see slump to about 19-21. I predict that the next wall of 40 will be broken by the original investors and whale, after which it may rise to 60 or higher.

Stay tuned. Next 24-48 hours will be very exciting.

Activity: 462
change all my doge to moon coin...

smart man moon is the next doge or its brother doge and moon can sit together in space
Activity: 42
http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

MOON.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustwort
Activity: 150
The site does not have enough coins to pay out! No balance deducted   mooncoin faucet is dry moon dev fix this plaese
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
change all my doge to moon coin...
Activity: 308
3 mins to go to the moon,take the train!
Activity: 9
lol, no panic at all...just ppl chickenning like headless chickens running nowhere.
So the miners are so nervous when they trade imo. probably the ROI of their rig make them forgot that they can pump the coin more and more

Im on https://www.bit34.com pool, no blocks found in 2 hours. Any clue why? Other pools?

Maybe due to the diff skyrocketting? stratum server's setting aren't optimized for that type of diff!
I was on it but i stopped to mine because the coin reward was well under estimates...i will make another try.
Moreover when the load of the stratum servers increase much pool are facing various issues! same with doge, coinye etc...
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Space ship moon rocket launching in 4 mins!!!!
Activity: 308
Jump to: