Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 333. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
All those ridiculous sell orders on cryptsy between 29 and 45 are shooting themselves in the foot. When it's this high, buyers will wait and hope the weaker hands will force down the prices to lower levels and thus will not buy or put up buy orders.

Sellers will panic and drive the prices down or run out of patience and cash out, thus creating an even bigger hole for the sellers until they all genuinely panic and decide to sell at a loss.

Take off your sell orders if you want to at least see your original principle back. Otherwise don't think about buyers brute forcing their way through your sell walls because they are waiting too - waiting for lower prices and they know you can't afford to keep it there for too long - other coins can rise in the mean time and these buyers can move on to them.

Sellers? Do yourself a favor.

Withdraw, and HOLD.

Have a nice weekend Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
┗(°0°)┛ TO THE MOON!!

I think it is a good idea to invite ToTheMoonGuy on reddit into Mooncoin community Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The way I see it, shitcoin or not, prices always rise. As they say, get in early and buy low sell high.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
DOGE max at 100B coin. so MOON:DOGE = 3.84:1

you must factor in the fact that doge coin CURRENTLY has more coin in circulation than moon, and also seems to have coins being mined faster.

Which means that for the next month of two, comparative value of moon to doge will favor moon. Ultimately supply is only one of the factors in the equation.

Also, the slump continues for a few more hours. 12 hours from now, I believe the new crowd will be happy to take the remaining 70 btc worth of moon from the weaker hands and promote this coin above 40 sell wall.

Edit:

All you sellers who are creating walls on cryptsy between 29 and 44, be aware that you are selling them at lower prices than what you can get if you simply hold them back. Same thing happened yesterday with 21 to 9 crash, and we had a bunch of short-sighted people selling orders up to 50 btc large between 9 and 17 satoshi.

The buy order burned through that regardless - but think about how lucrative they would have been if they simply chose to hold. By doing what you are doing right now, not only are you delaying the reach to higher price levels, but also risk having to sell for less since some are not so patient as to wait for someone to buy their sell order.

Best option: Hold. It's only been 48 hours. This thing has another 5 days to go at least for it to run the full course.

I agree with your analysis and perspective.
Activity: 98
 Cheesy Selling? Ha. I've been riding the waves  mates and earned 244,000 moon since I posted I had 7 million earlier. I missed the big high sell off Smiley but only because I was really busy at work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

you must factor in the fact that doge coin CURRENTLY has more coin in circulation than moon, and also seems to have coins being mined faster.

Which means that for the next month of two, comparative value of moon to doge will favor moon. Ultimately supply is only one of the factors in the equation.

Also, the slump continues for a few more hours. 12 hours from now, I believe the new crowd will be happy to take the remaining 70 btc worth of moon from the weaker hands and promote this coin above 40 sell wall.

Edit:

All you sellers who are creating walls on cryptsy between 29 and 44, be aware that you are selling them at lower prices than what you can get if you simply hold them back. Same thing happened yesterday with 21 to 9 crash, and we had a bunch of short-sighted people selling orders up to 50 btc large between 9 and 17 satoshi.

The buy order burned through that regardless - but think about how lucrative they would have been if they simply chose to hold. By doing what you are doing right now, not only are you delaying the reach to higher price levels, but also risk having to sell for less since some are not so patient as to wait for someone to buy their sell order.

Best option: Hold. It's only been 48 hours. This thing has another 5 days to go at least for it to run the full course.

Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
There is no reason for Moon not to equal Doge as high liquid coin. Micropayments are an important aspect of cryptocurrency and Moon can fill this part as no-nonsense coin next to popular Doge. Factor BTC:MOON is 10,000 (5,000 for Doge), so there is ample room for growth.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Moon will reach new highs. It's just been noticed now.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
`1/24/2014 Mooncoin reaches 60 satoshi
Dumpers reaction = "This is a shitcoin! It will drop soon"
My reaction = "I can't hear you. I'm on the moon."

Sorry space rocket forget you there. But dont worry moon is made cheese so you never come hungry again.  Grin

And if you feel alone there someday, dont worry too we can organize some picnic also

Activity: 168
`1/24/2014 Mooncoin reaches 60 satoshi
Dumpers reaction = "This is a shitcoin! It will drop soon"
My reaction = "I can't hear you. I'm on the moon."
Still good time to dump and realize Mooncoin is total shit coin Cheesy Web pages is make with wordpress winners have take already profits and now looking who losing moneys. Maybe if you are lucky its go like 50 satoshis before finally crash. Every shit coin cant new DOGE. Doge have so much advertising value that will go still slowly up. What moon have? Name what only crypto fishes understand   Grin

Aren't you cute.   Tongue
Don't worry, there are other trolls like you who dumped at 10 satoshi

Lol i just dumped 26-24 before i wrote that Cheesy
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
breaking news!!!!  Bter.com have noticed MOONCOIN and is internal to discuss when online, BTC38 should be followed
Activity: 168
Still good time to dump and realize Mooncoin is total shit coin Cheesy Web pages is make with wordpress winners have take already profits and now looking who losing moneys. Maybe if you are lucky its go like 50 satoshis before finally crash. Every shit coin cant new DOGE. Doge have so much advertising value that will go still slowly up. What moon have? Name what only crypto fishes understand   Grin

Aren't you cute.   Tongue
Don't worry, there are other trolls like you who dumped at 10 satoshi
Still good time to dump and realize Mooncoin is total shit coin Cheesy Web pages is make with wordpress winners have take already profits and now looking who losing moneys. Maybe if you are lucky its go like 50 satoshis before finally crash. Every shit coin cant new DOGE. Doge have so much advertising value that will go still slowly up. What moon have? Name what only crypto fishes understand   Grin
Activity: 203
Sorry, I'm not sure why you're having issues.  More details?  I'm running the wallet on my linux vm.  Its built from the github source and it's running perfectly fine.  I've been depositing and withdrawing to the wallet for a few days now without any issues (chain is synced).

...because of it being next to impossible to sync up the blockchain and complete deposits/withdrawals. Every single node is either unreachable or rejects incoming connections due to its low default connection limit.

Which part didn't you get? If I was inclined to run my own personal node 24/7 I wouldn't have these problems either, but like 99.9% of the miners I only keep a node going overnight for the purpose of solo mining. The few nodes available are hammered, and have a default connection limit of 100. It comes down to being lucky with elbowing your way into one of the nodes to sync up every time you start your wallet.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

A message to deaconboogie and/or anyone else with the will to help and the know-how to do it... this coin BADLY NEEDS AT LEAST TWO MORE NODES. I've completely given up on MOON because of it being next to impossible to sync up the blockchain and complete deposits/withdrawals. Every single node is either unreachable or rejects incoming connections due to its low default connection limit. I'll part with a "cheap advice" for anyone to pick up on: http://www.digitalocean.com/

They sell low-tier VPSes for just $5 per month, with 20 GB disk space and 512 MB of RAM, and both these particular numbers are more than enough for running a *coin node. That's right: for a measly $5 per month you can help Mooncoin out by running an additional node and advertise its IP in this thread for everyone to benefit from. Go on.

(why don't I run a node to help out? finally managed to sell my MOONs; want out)

Sorry, I'm not sure why you're having issues.  More details?  I'm running the wallet on my linux vm.  Its built from the github source and it's running perfectly fine.  I've been depositing and withdrawing to the wallet for a few days now without any issues (chain is synced).
Activity: 145
VST
Activity: 70
Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758
Jump to: