Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 395. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 160
0.00000005 moon coin it is currently the lowest coin on coinex!!!!!
If it goes any lower, it will be removed fro the exchange! I've seen how some people tried to lower the price and succeeded.

The dev or team behind this coin should really try harder in marketing and creating a stable coin and fast or this one will die out and won't increase again in value.

Now finish what you started and don't let down all those people who spent a lot of time, money and hardware on  this coin!!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
If it goes any lower, it will be removed fro the exchange! I've seen how some people tried to lower the price and succeeded.

The dev or team behind this coin should really try harder in marketing and creating a stable coin and fast or this one will die out and won't increase again in value.

Now finish what you started and don't let down all those people who spent a lot of time, money and hardware on  this coin!!

Moon already went to 3 satoshis
Activity: 182
Activity: 224

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
If it goes any lower, it will be removed from the exchange! I've seen how some people tried to lower the price and succeeded.

Now finish what you started and don't let down all those people who spent a lot of time, money and hardware on  this coin!!
How can I accept moon at my online shop? Are there any solution?

Try to contact with the creator by a PM, here IRC: irc.freenode.net #mooncoin

or here: https://twitter.com/RealMooncoin

Good luck.
Activity: 154

Check out coinbase man.
Activity: 340
Activity: 224
Activity: 294

Obviously MOON has a lot more potential to triple than their stupid BTC. That has maxed out and no one should hold on to BTC.

Obviously.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Obviously MOON has a lot more potential to triple than their stupid BTC. That has maxed out and no one should hold on to BTC.

Thats... an interesting appraisal.
Activity: 266

Once it's on the exchanges, more miners mine it and dump like crazy, driving the price down. You ideally want a period of relatively quiet building before going on to large exchanges.

Or you send it straight to Cryptsy and watch it get sold into the ground. Because that's exactly what will happen.

Or the counter argument is that once its on Cryptsy, lots of BTC holders will jump in and buy for a profit. Obviously MOON has a lot more potential to triple than their stupid BTC. That has maxed out and no one should hold on to BTC.
Sell only at high prices, dont be fool !!!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
large crocodiles are waiting at 0.00000005 btc
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
I just bought in at 0.00000007 btc/moon and i'm holding on until the value triples at least. come on guys, dont just mine and dump ur coins there at such a low price. You're just digging the grave deeper for this coin. And why settle for less when u can have much much more? come on people. toughen up!
Prices is going down...

We need to improve the coin !
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
the price is on the ground already.
Waiting rise in next week.
Activity: 364
Yes, we need more exchange's not pools!
more echanges simply encourage more dumping.
it's funny how all the mooncoin followers don't even know the basics.

+1

What you want is for this coin to NOT be put on more exchanges for a while. It will die on Cryptsy.
Could you please explain in more details, why?

Once it's on the exchanges, more miners mine it and dump like crazy, driving the price down. You ideally want a period of relatively quiet building before going on to large exchanges.

Or you send it straight to Cryptsy and watch it get sold into the ground. Because that's exactly what will happen.
Activity: 266
Have over 6 mil  MOON transfered  from multipool  and  dedicated ....!!!  
Some ppl here want to ruin MOON's great future i think  Wink

Great future? lol Thats funny, even this thread has been abandoned by most people including the OP. The OP is now enjoying his 600 BTC somewhere in the plane flying to Macao

Abandoned? 600 BTC in Macao? In your dreams, buddy. I am right here and I update the thread multiple times per day. Just yesterday evening we released the Mac client (finally).

Thanks for replying. I can't say for sure, and my comment was meant to be a joke, but I personally think this coin netted you at least 30~50 BTC. I am personally upset because I spent tremendous effort into making sure my RIG is up and running on a MONDAY MORNING when I was at a meeting and had to constantly get in and out to log in to my RIG remotely and check on crappy pools and CGMiner. And then there was delay and the pools I joined never produced a single coin for an hour and difficulty was at 100+ by then, no point mining anymore at the rate of $0.20/day worth when my electricity costs $5/day.

If you create a successful coin, I think you should be entitled to some pre-mining to at minimum reimburse you for the time you spent on creating and promoting the coin, creating and hosting the site (hopefully a .org), maybe at 0.10BTC/hour rate. So if you spent a week on it and you make 4 BTC plus expenses you deserve it.

If you truly didn't make 50+ BTC like people here claim (600M premining), then I hope you spend time fixing this instead of abandoning it and creating a new one. Because you know well if you don't get this coin promoted by Jan 7th or 8th (this weekend) then Coinye will take all the hashing power and pools attention along with it.

What you need to do is to put pressure on BTer, Cryptsy, Coinchoose, Multipool to acknowledge and include your coin. AND BY THIS WEEKEND. I mean Multipool has your coin but its obscure and buried down at the bottom. It costs Crypsty nothiong to show your coin, but it doesnt (and it shows CAT which is not profitable to mine at all). Also make a prestigious .org site, something with class like a wiki and a forum. Use all open source. If you are a pro, then it should take you two days at most.

So here is your game plan to redeem yourself. Just for your own good, not us. I bet almost no one knows you in person here. Maybe it will reward you nicely when MOON hits .00000100, I promise not to sell my coins until Jan 11th Coinye debut.
Jump to: