Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 396. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
A web where you can buy Amazon, and others Gift Cards with MoonCoin would be a good idea for improve the coin.

I dont know how to do it, but surely someone could (and surely earn a lots of coin with the fees) do it
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Yes, we need more exchange's not pools!
more echanges simply encourage more dumping.
it's funny how all the mooncoin followers don't even know the basics.
So.. How to pump it up?
oh, so you want to pump and dump it? then of course, go to the exchanges.

If you want this coin to gain value then it needs an ecosystem, services developed around it, games, gambling, retail market.
Like any coin, you first need to generate the demand, not flood the market with 600 million coins being dumped each day on exchanges.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

+1

What you want is for this coin to NOT be put on more exchanges for a while. It will die on Cryptsy.
Could you please explain in more details, why?
So.. How to pump it up?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

+1

What you want is for this coin to NOT be put on more exchanges for a while. It will die on Cryptsy.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
This coin need new exchange markets, no another pools...
Activity: 84

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3338
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3338

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Features

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Detailed Stats & Graphs - We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and  United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!

Stats & Graphs!

We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - Check it out http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/pool/Mooncoin/

Activity: 294
Poor little thing, you launched this coin from the goodness of your heart and people don't see it?

Thing is, this coin reeked of cheap scam from the start. Like the wallet, with the Doge logo?? Wtf is that? If you want to be taken seriously, you should deliever something that at least faintly resembles a serious product.

You're part of the problem.

How am I a part of the problem?

And what exactly is the problem? Apart from this coin sucking so badly?
Mate if this coin is so bad....why did you stay here,read all the posts,and keep calling it "scam"  "mistake"  etc?  Why don't you go to Doge part of the forum and  explain everyone how shiny it is  maybe?  So interesting  Wink

I can assure you I am not reading all the posts here. I just called out the OP on his qq, and told it as I see it. I am just into alts out of curiosity, since I got an early ticket into btc. Good luck with your journey to the moon  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Have over 6 mil  MOON transfered  from multipool  and  dedicated ....!!!  
Some ppl here want to ruin MOON's great future i think  Wink

Great future? lol Thats funny, even this thread has been abandoned by most people including the OP. The OP is now enjoying his 600 BTC somewhere in the plane flying to Macao

Abandoned? 600 BTC in Macao? In your dreams, buddy. I am right here and I update the thread multiple times per day. Just yesterday evening we released the Mac client (finally).

there's some propaganda warfare going on here.tsk
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Poor little thing, you launched this coin from the goodness of your heart and people don't see it?

Thing is, this coin reeked of cheap scam from the start. Like the wallet, with the Doge logo?? Wtf is that? If you want to be taken seriously, you should deliever something that at least faintly resembles a serious product.

Mate if this coin is so bad....why did you stay here,read all the posts,and keep calling it "scam"  "mistake"  etc?  Why don't you go to Doge part of the forum and  explain everyone how shiny it is  maybe?  So interesting  Wink

haters just scam away from mooncoin..shooo!
Activity: 90
Please don't think I'm hating on mooncoin, but I like dogecoin a lot and have some investment in dogecoin. Anyone wanna trade 37k mooncoin for dogecoin? Smiley
Activity: 8
damn... this coin is fucking 4 days young.. and its people who fucking talk shit about it which is pushing it down... havent everybody seen how the servers went down on that day... just relax and sit back.. its only about everybodys hope that this coin rocks from the beginning on... what are u expecting?? 1 MOON = 1 BTC?
Activity: 258

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
The coin does not suck, only the atmosphere. TS could have enhanced the situation with an immediate faucet spray of coins, but momentum is gone.

Moon is on its own now. Another great experiment (seriously).

Activity: 138

to the ....  Huh
trash can.

5 satoshis now, nothing can stop it!

Problem is the dev doesn't seem to care about the coin anymore, when was the last time he posted? Is there anything even being done with this coin?
the dev only cared to hype the coin and premining so he could dump once it hit an exchange.
Look, it worked fine for him, 4 days of work and he probably made 50-100 BTC with all the coin he dumped.

Just another coin on the list of dogeclones that failed to understand why DOGE is successful.

People like you make me _WISH_ I had pre-mined.

I don't post here frequently because no matter what I say, I get a pack of intransigent jackals screaming at me for a launch that didn't net them billions. No matter how many times I show them the blockchain, it doesn't matter. Apparently the blockchain lies and somewhere there's a fantasy wallet with their stolen dreams in it.

Do you understand how frustrating that is? I try to "rise above" but God damn...

Activity: 364
to the ....  Huh
trash can.

5 satoshis now, nothing can stop it!

Problem is the dev doesn't seem to care about the coin anymore, when was the last time he posted? Is there anything even being done with this coin?
the dev only cared to hype the coin and premining so he could dump once it hit an exchange.
Look, it worked fine for him, 4 days of work and he probably made 50-100 BTC with all the coin he dumped.

Just another coin on the list of dogeclones that failed to understand why DOGE is successful.

People like you make me _WISH_ I had pre-mined.

I don't post here frequently because no matter what I say, I get a pack of intransigent jackals screaming at me for a launch that didn't net them billions. No matter how many times I show them the blockchain, it doesn't matter. Apparently the blockchain lies and somewhere there's a fantasy wallet with their stolen dreams in it.

Do you understand how frustrating that is? I try to "rise above" but God damn...

Just ignore them and focus on building the coin. If it's legit, that will become clear soon enough.
Jump to: