Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 397. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
to the ....  Huh
trash can.

5 satoshis now, nothing can stop it!

Problem is the dev doesn't seem to care about the coin anymore, when was the last time he posted? Is there anything even being done with this coin?
the dev only cared to hype the coin and premining so he could dump once it hit an exchange.
Look, it worked fine for him, 4 days of work and he probably made 50-100 BTC with all the coin he dumped.

Just another coin on the list of dogeclones that failed to understand why DOGE is successful.

People like you make me _WISH_ I had pre-mined.

I don't post here frequently because no matter what I say, I get a pack of intransigent jackals screaming at me for a launch that didn't net them billions. No matter how many times I show them the blockchain, it doesn't matter. Apparently the blockchain lies and somewhere there's a fantasy wallet with their stolen dreams in it.

Do you understand how frustrating that is? I try to "rise above" but God damn...
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hey! You're alive!  Grin
Can you tell me what's with cryptsy? Not ask is, but when.
Problem is the dev doesn't seem to care about the coin anymore, when was the last time he posted? Is there anything even being done with this coin?

The last time I posted was yesterday evening. And a few minutes ago. And right now.
Have over 6 mil  MOON transfered  from multipool  and  dedicated ....!!!  
Some ppl here want to ruin MOON's great future i think  Wink

Great future? lol Thats funny, even this thread has been abandoned by most people including the OP. The OP is now enjoying his 600 BTC somewhere in the plane flying to Macao

Abandoned? 600 BTC in Macao? In your dreams, buddy. I am right here and I update the thread multiple times per day. Just yesterday evening we released the Mac client (finally).

Activity: 224
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This pool shows @0.00000012 on coinex...
yes, they almost doubled the price for user's to think that they are making much profit Cheesy
This pool shows @0.00000012 on coinex...
Activity: 558
Merit: 500

Ohh and PS, we just got a massive frontend webserver upgrade.  More servers - much, much faster

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool

Ryan, I was checking out some of your other pools and noticed I had no way to register for most of the ones I tried, aside from the Mooncoin pool.  There's a terms and conditions box that doesn't display properly on some registration pages that gives you no way to agree to it, and so you can't actually register.  Tried it on Mac Firefox & Safari.
Use doge calculator and check.
Activity: 49
Coinex usually have lower prices than other. This coin don't want to die and i think it will not.

@worth
Can u give link to their twitter?

The funniest thing is that, the mooncoin is now two times more profitable than DOGE with @0.00000007.
How do you count such profitability? Could you please show more calculations?
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Coinex usually have lower prices than other. This coin don't want to die and i think it will not.

@worth

Sure. It's

https://twitter.com/RealMooncoin

@worth

The funniest thing is that, the mooncoin is now two times more profitable than DOGE with @0.00000007.
Activity: 238
What's happening with the pools? They didn't find any block for more than an hour...

Multipool just found one a few min ago. They probably have the highest hashrate on the network, even though it is only a 3rd of what it was yesterday.

lel...

http://MOON.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM is owning the moon:

That's where your blocks are being found Wink

Ohh and PS, we just got a massive frontend webserver upgrade.  More servers - much, much faster

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool
Activity: 112
Whats happening? Someone attacking the coin?
Activity: 51
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Moon is not dead before CoinEx meets my buy orders at 1 Satoshi.
What's happening with the pools? They didn't find any block for more than an hour...

Multipool just found one a few min ago. They probably have the highest hashrate on the network, even though it is only a 3rd of what it was yesterday.
Activity: 112
Moon selling for cheap on CoinedUp  Undecided
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
the entry to the coinedup will blow mooncon soon. Wait till entry to the cryptsy about 2 weeks later.
Jump to: