Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market - page 14. (Read 60379 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 252
I just got to know this project and I was fascinated! I'll certainly position some orders for purchases, this moment is a great chance to buy MSP, October is coming and some news too, the marketing is not strong, but even so, this will go to the moon. Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
once all these Mothership single sign-on, MSP governance system, Exchange platform, Wallet service, Token market platform (Mothership) as per the road-map are in place, then mothership will be one of the greatest.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
We are waiting for the report of what has happened and will happen soon Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
I will say one thing about this coin. It seems like it has tons of strong hands present! I say this because the PA has barely moved in over a month, and when China news came

MSP was relatively unaffected by it. Despite what happened with Estoniacoin I think this one is still a good pick and will do well long term in my eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
no news about trex adding MSP, the thread is only 11 pages, take time to read it or use the search. You shouldn't be asking this king od questions, read and make your job, otherwise you will lose money some day (for instance if I told you it will be added in 2 days, you probably would maket buy tons and dumping at a cheaper price). There is a lot of biased ppl and trolls, take care.

I did not read the entire thread, but can someone tell me whether Mothership will be or is already listed on bittrex?  Roll Eyes

Yeah for sure, you are totally right. I am making my own research on all cryptos I am taking into account to buy. No money in here yet. Just read something about Mothership (I am not yet familiar with this token) and wanted to know the exchanges where Mothership is already listed on. But thanks for your advice anyway! :-)
User another tool to see the exchanges... for instance:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/mothership/#markets

you can see almost every coin and the exchanges where is traded.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
no news about trex adding MSP, the thread is only 11 pages, take time to read it or use the search. You shouldn't be asking this king od questions, read and make your job, otherwise you will lose money some day (for instance if I told you it will be added in 2 days, you probably would maket buy tons and dumping at a cheaper price). There is a lot of biased ppl and trolls, take care.

I did not read the entire thread, but can someone tell me whether Mothership will be or is already listed on bittrex?  Roll Eyes

Yeah for sure, you are totally right. I am making my own research on all cryptos I am taking into account to buy. No money in here yet. Just read something about Mothership (I am not yet familiar with this token) and wanted to know the exchanges where Mothership is already listed on. But thanks for your advice anyway! :-)
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Activity: 41
Activity: 42
Eagerly waiting for this.
Activity: 42
Eagerly waiting for this.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
MSP looks very promising, participated in the Burn vote with no issues.
Telegram chat is one of the best.

KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB!!

Totally agree with you, they are doing an impressive job.
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
Find out who you are and do it on purpose
MSP looks very promising, participated in the Burn vote with no issues.
Telegram chat is one of the best.

KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB!!
Activity: 577
Merit: 314
I like how the team is progressing. Future looks promising.
Activity: 87
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
So far so good, mothership getting more and more attention every day Wink

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Are not people wasting time in failing to invest in MSP? Will they expect to reach $ 3 each token to move around? If they do, voting to burn more than 4.1 million tokens is getting over 75% approval!
Activity: 14
Sent MSP 48 hours ago to my cryptopia wallet. The wallet now says "NoConnections" and I still haven't received it, anyone know whats up?

It was a problem on Topia's end. They were fixing it when I talked to them, its probably solved by now
Sent MSP 48 hours ago to my cryptopia wallet. The wallet now says "NoConnections" and I still haven't received it, anyone know whats up?

I had this problem before and i had to wait the whole day to get my msp, support did not help at all.But if the problem still persists you are better off contacting the support.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
Will the e-resident card, will exchange the tokens will be stock exchange - will it be issued a payment card such as VISA to pay the money in fact?
Pages:
Jump to: