Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market - page 13. (Read 60379 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
I've been reading about this project for some weeks now. Seems to be a good moment to buy now, so I did today.

Of course I like making some profit, but to be honest, I can't wait to start trading on Mothership exchange  Grin

Good luck team!

It is a good idea to buy some more time to time Wink Every dip is a buy  Cool

"Every sell is a buy" is a bit more clear, but I get it Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I've been reading about this project for some weeks now. Seems to be a good moment to buy now, so I did today.

Of course I like making some profit, but to be honest, I can't wait to start trading on Mothership exchange  Grin

Good luck team!

It is a good idea to buy some more time to time Wink Every dip is a buy  Cool
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
is there a mining pool or mastenode option?
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

Good luck team!
Activity: 25
Good read with the dev blog from 02/10. Very interesting coin and project.
is there a wallet to store my msp on laptop or android phone?

MSP is a Ethereum token so it goes in your Ether wallet

https://www.myetherwallet.com/

ok I have heard other coins working in other wallets but I am clueless how to set that up. I had some coins that I sent to another wallet similar but it didnt keep the coins it converted them into bitcoin. so in my eyes it looks like I sold out an alt coin at current sale price and bought with bitcoin and transferred to my android wallet. I guess what I am asking is how do you make it so in my wallet it says MSP and not ETH? What determines it stays one or other? thanks for help

You just send them to your Eth address and they're stored in the wallet. They'll show up, test it with a small amount to make sure you've got it
Pi9
Activity: 11

ok I have heard other coins working in other wallets but I am clueless how to set that up. I had some coins that I sent to another wallet similar but it didnt keep the coins it converted them into bitcoin. so in my eyes it looks like I sold out an alt coin at current sale price and bought with bitcoin and transferred to my android wallet. I guess what I am asking is how do you make it so in my wallet it says MSP and not ETH? What determines it stays one or other? thanks for help
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

Pi9
Where can I buy MSP?
I am on bittrex and gemini and was now trying to get into cryptopia but I am having trouble getting registered and it looks like I may only be able to use NZ banks. is this true? I am new to this so any help would be great. THANK YOU

It may be the browser you're using. You don't need a bank for 'topia, just an email and PW

Where can I buy MSP?
I am on bittrex and gemini and was now trying to get into cryptopia but I am having trouble getting registered and it looks like I may only be able to use NZ banks. is this true? I am new to this so any help would be great. THANK YOU

It may be the browser you're using. You don't need a bank for 'topia, just an email and PW
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Where can I buy MSP?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mothership/#markets
Pi9
Where can I buy MSP?
Activity: 30
This one has caught my eye. What does its competition look like? Im not in the EU market, but if there's a gap for something like this I would think this could go somewhere.
Activity: 33
I will say one thing about this coin. It seems like it has tons of strong hands present! I say this because the PA has barely moved in over a month, and when China news came

MSP was relatively unaffected by it. Despite what happened with Estoniacoin I think this one is still a good pick and will do well long term in my eyes
Of course, Mothership players will make it one of the best things this year! If we imagine that BinanceCoin with very little did much damage, imagine MSP? They do not need to be in bitcointalk or spreading the word, because the world will know, Europe will know and can bet, MSP will be the biggest platform to exchange EUR.

What is BinanceCoin ?
legendary
Activity: 1457
Last 3 days until this giveaway ends

https://twitter.com/Cryptominer1/status/905619564528062465

10k MSP if price keeps below 10k sats before September ends, and if it goes up.. 2 winners with 5k MSP each  Grin Grin Grin

Lots of money for a giveaway

I have erection problems, can you help me
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Yo guys I want to buy some msp tokens in my ether wallet but don't know how, normally I go through shapeshift.io but here they are not listed..Thanks!!

Well I dont know of any way you can buy directly to MEW so I will tell you the method that is best and worked for me. Go to cryptopia and buy the coins there and then send them to your MEW. It is

an ERC20 obv and that should do it for you. Do not think there is a 3rd party you can acquire through, but I could be wrong as I have not done that process myself. Hope you find your way
Activity: 2
Yo guys I want to buy some msp tokens in my ether wallet but don't know how, normally I go through shapeshift.io but here they are not listed..Thanks!!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Last 3 days until this giveaway ends

https://twitter.com/Cryptominer1/status/905619564528062465

10k MSP if price keeps below 10k sats before September ends, and if it goes up.. 2 winners with 5k MSP each  Grin Grin Grin

Lots of money for a giveaway
legendary
Activity: 1064
I bagged up enough
 Money exhausted.. will try to buy more if it dips.

this is an excellent project
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
once all these Mothership single sign-on, MSP governance system, Exchange platform, Wallet service, Token market platform (Mothership) as per the road-map are in place, then mothership will be one of the greatest.
I hope everything will be exactly like you said.Good time to be in MSP.
Pages:
Jump to: