Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market - page 17. (Read 60349 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
Mothership is my Starship pick Wink
But seriously though I am loving the progress. I can wait till we get some more traction.

It has been a fantastic couple of weeks for Mothership. Estonia has been in the news everywhere, and more people are starting to realize how significant it is to have a government supported KYC partner. Mothership has the potential to be the go-to exchange for both Estonians and Estonia's e-residents (huge market!). I picked up some $MSP because it is a bet on Estonia's policies and what is happening over there. Opening up their ecosystem to e-residents comprised of digital nomads and progressive entrepreneurs is a brilliant move and tough to ignore. Mothership is now climbing the ranks quickly and knocking on the Top 100 on CoinMarketCap. Despite only being listed on a few exchanges, $MSP is doing much more volume than assets with 2-5x the market cap. Just from a trading perspective it is flashing some great signs. With great fundamentals to boot, this is looking like a monster opportunity.

I couldn't agree with you more. Estonia is a gold mine in terms of an untapped market. And if you look at their plan. They will also try to be a Eur-Asian exchange. Trading EUR and CNY. I see great growth potential here. Also if you look at their twitter page. You can see that they've hired more developers to speed up the launch. Also they are encouraging investors come visit their office where they are making the exchange. It's all a matter of time from here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
This dump is classic, some people who bought $0.04 at ICO made a good profit! I even bought it at this price, but I don't think it's worth participating in an MSP negotiation, unless it's to buy more! You can not speculate with a project that you believe and that has a real ability to shine, everything is conspiring and favoring Mothership. Roll Eyes

BTFD
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Baltic and others keen to do business in the EU... it all bodes well for $MSP   Cool

The Baltics are already in the EU, but yeah, some great things happening here as well as this project being promoted by our Ex-President and many government members. Lots of start-ups and some working with NEO etc, so MSP certainly have the resources if needed to make this work with Estcoin.
Activity: 4
I am curious to find out more about this coin. Is there any information on what the premium tiered accounts that will be available with the MSP token will entail?
I am trying to gauge the value of the token.

When I look at the succes of Binance with their token, which seems fueled by 1) the trading fee discount and 2) the token buyback, I wonder why there is less excitement over MSP which seems to offer atleast one of the two features that make Binance coin interesting? I am assuming premium tiers entail some kind of discounted trading fee? Would love some more information on this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Soon will be dumped at cryptopia....
Activity: 356
This coin is obviously being pumped by Jebus911.
Activity: 294
Simply awesome. I got some MSP at the beginning of August in cryptopia thinking to make some quick profits, but don't know why liked the concept, the Estonia situation and kept buying more...haven't sold any yet and don't really plan to do so, was a bit tempted seeing where we're at now but reading the bright future MSP has I'm not selling any at all. Waiting for a dip to get more maybe but dips don't seem to be on the horizon anytime soon Cheesy I also checked what they're planning with ESTcoin and the digital ID stuff, but I'd have to travel half across the country to get to the Estonian embassy to pick up personally the document so I'll pass for now...
Mothership is my Starship pick Wink
But seriously though I am loving the progress. I can wait till we get some more traction.
Activity: 14
Hi, there are some rumors that according to last SEC statement tokens such as MSP are considered as securities and cannot be added to any US based exchange (Bittrex, Poloniex).

Do you think it's true?

I'm going to say this is an untrue rumor since polo just added zrx
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Wah project is very suitable to improve the economy of its citizens by giving a huge injection of funds hopefully this project life to be better and can prosper the community.
Activity: 758
It seems nobody cares about these SEC rumors and how it affects MSP (if at all), since the price/volume still soars. Sell wall at 4,5k has just been eaten like a cake.

I think recent news about Estonia's plans for own cryptocurrency helped a lot, I saw this info on top news sites.
You're right! EstoniaCoin will soon be launched and this will be a big news, as MSP is very likely to be the first DESCENTRALIZED exchange to operate with EstoniaCoin, particularly I'm very anxious and I hope this will come true.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
it's called mad twitter shilling lol, that's why the buys.  ico whales all in early and cheap too with huge walls there to support along with the hype.  will it turn out to be something legit with "estonia" we'll see.
Activity: 7
It seems nobody cares about these SEC rumors and how it affects MSP (if at all), since the price/volume still soars. Sell wall at 4,5k has just been eaten like a cake.

I think recent news about Estonia's plans for own cryptocurrency helped a lot, I saw this info on top news sites.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Hi, there are some rumors that according to last SEC statement tokens such as MSP are considered as securities and cannot be added to any US based exchange (Bittrex, Poloniex).

Do you think it's true?
No not true.Blockchain is not regulated.
Recently some blog said that MSP was allowed in the USA! These people who are saying, want to spread FUD to buy MSP cheapest! But they will not succeed, because great people and minds are involved with Mothership! Don't miss out!
Here is the article:
https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131
After seeing the great Gifs the community is putting out, we've decided to run a Gif contest on Twitter!

How its going to work:
You'll have one week to design Mothership related Gifs and post them on twitter with the hashtag #MSPGifs. The prize pool is 1,500 MSP, split among 3 winners equally. One winner is chosen by the Mothership team, one by our Telegram community, and one is the Gif with the most retweets.

Only one prize per person will be awarded.

Contest will close in 1 week, so you have until next Friday, August 25th, and make sure you use the hashtag #MSPGifs.

Good luck everyone!
Sounds like fun
Activity: 356

Do you think it's true?

Nonsense. See SEC report on the DAO and Poloniex recent announcement.  https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.08.17-Token-Listing-Policy-Reminder/
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Do you think it's true?
Activity: 7

Do you think it's true?
P.S.

Everyone needs to drop by Telegram, we've got 1100 people in there now

https://t.me/mothershipcx
After seeing the great Gifs the community is putting out, we've decided to run a Gif contest on Twitter!

How its going to work:
You'll have one week to design Mothership related Gifs and post them on twitter with the hashtag #MSPGifs. The prize pool is 1,500 MSP, split among 3 winners equally. One winner is chosen by the Mothership team, one by our Telegram community, and one is the Gif with the most retweets.

Only one prize per person will be awarded.

Contest will close in 1 week, so you have until next Friday, August 25th, and make sure you use the hashtag #MSPGifs.

Good luck everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: