Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market - page 15. (Read 60349 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Estcoin... but that doesn't look like it can happen... European said no member can create a coin since Euro is the currency

I am waiting for that Estonian ICO before getting my feet wet in MSP

Any particular ICO?Which Estonian ICO are you talking about?I only know about MSP.

Hmm.. need to look at it , didn't hear about this.Thanks Wink  Most important that MSP is looking very promising Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Estcoin... but that doesn't look like it can happen... European said no member can create a coin since Euro is the currency

Any particular ICO?Which Estonian ICO are you talking about?I only know about MSP.

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Nice burn it
That's good, gives more confidence in the Team and project itself.This is going to be a Huge project! Cool
Activity: 33
Very interesting money. I may invest some coins.

But I have a question. Does the estonian government involved into this crypto or not at all ?
Anyone using MEW to vote? I have 2 ETH on my wallet but can't vote:

"Account you are sending from does not have enough funds. If sending tokens, you must have 0.01 ETH in your account to cover the cost of gas"
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Sounds great. msp goes up Smiley
Activity: 33
i like it =)
Activity: 7

The first voting is about what to do with the residual coins from ICO (worth ~$1M) and so far vast majority vote for burning them which is very favorable for the holders.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Tell me please what is good in this coin, why does it grow so well?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Awesome Choice with the crypto friendly environment for the Company.
Its already relevant and should become even more so in the Future.
Too the moon

Activity: 14
Damn, why it´s falling. Sell or hold I invested 2 BTC @ arround 2200SAT. Selling now or Holding?
Most of altcoins are going down... I'm holding, but that doesn't mean you should do the same, if you are in profit, you can cash out a little, and let the rest for a free ride. usually when ppl start FUDing is a good sign (until FUD confirms  Tongue )
You probably did not invest in ICO, so you did not know about this project apparently... What was your intention in investing 2 BTC? If you invested, do not have to worry about the price, if you speculated, you are on a good profit, what are your perspectives? In 2 months approximately, an explosion of news will happen in MSP.

what will be the news in 2 months.
can you provide some details

I kinda can.

This is our most recent update: https://blog.mothership.cx/mothership-update-weeks-1-4-5c69bde6d511

Token market should be live at the end of the month with our first client (already lined up)

Governance platform should be here in a matter of weeks
Beta release
e-residency integration
etc...

https://trello.com/b/icEYDrpu/mothership-transparent-roadmap

Damn, why it´s falling. Sell or hold I invested 2 BTC @ arround 2200SAT. Selling now or Holding?
Most of altcoins are going down... I'm holding, but that doesn't mean you should do the same, if you are in profit, you can cash out a little, and let the rest for a free ride. usually when ppl start FUDing is a good sign (until FUD confirms  Tongue )
You probably did not invest in ICO, so you did not know about this project apparently... What was your intention in investing 2 BTC? If you invested, do not have to worry about the price, if you speculated, you are on a good profit, what are your perspectives? In 2 months approximately, an explosion of news will happen in MSP.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

I would congratulate the team when they release the beta... the price is great (I bought the ICO). Today I made almost 1 btc trading shitcoins. Thx for asking

For what? Tongue

Congrats to the team Wink
Creating something chinchs. what did you do today? Yeah price is not were it should be but it just arrived, let it get it's foot wet first. price is bound to go up
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's still early to invest in it ... considering the nature of this project in around 1-2 years it will bring a very big ROI to those that bought early.
I bought around 5000 MSP and I'm planning to hold them for the next 2 years when I'm expecting an X 10 profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
For what? Tongue

Congrats to the team Wink
Creating something chinchs. what did you do today? Yeah price is not were it should be but it just arrived, let it get it's foot wet first. price is bound to go up
Pages:
Jump to: