Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market - page 19. (Read 60349 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
It would be nice to see a step-by-step guide for new people to be able to get their coins into a wallet.

Know it sounds repetitive, but there are many new people in crypto now & more by the day.

jmo fwiw
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Read the op and some posts about that this a answer to what happend to btce(also fictom here) but I have trouble to understand why this is a better solution then a decentralised exchange like blocknet or waves? You have this e recedency so if something happens to the exchange you will be able to proof the funds are yours? Is this still a centralised exchange? If so how would it be better regarding safety and goverment pressure then a decentralsed exchange?  

I see this e residency solution as a way out of so much fucking scam on crypto right now, don't you think?

maybe I just still dont get it enough. The e resedeny solution can be handy when a exchange is down like btce? What exactly is the benefit of having this e residency? Maybe with SEC new security laws e residency can become usefull when ico wants to launch on the exchange?

But is still is a centralized exchange that could be hacked or attacked? So I dont see how the e recidency is a better solution than an decentralized exchange that could never be hacked since their is no singe point of failure. Maybe/probably missing something good here ??

From what i've understood about the project so far, it will be a centralized exchange which offer e-Residency in Estonia (which isn't required to trade on the exchange but which is to run a business on the platform). This way, it will offer a legal framework for all the businesses running on the platform as they will be linked to the e-Residency (which is itself linked to your personal identity). This way it should prevent all the scams project we are used to see nowadays because e-Residency will able governments from all over the world to take legal actions against fraudsters and scammers. I think that's a good bet on the future because in few years, more and more countries will set up a clear legal framework about cryptocurrencies in general and if exchanges and cryptos don't respect the specific laws of a country in the matter they will be forbidden in this country for all the citizens. I believe USA is the most restrictive country about cryptocurrencies up to know and I wouldn't be surprised to see countries such as EU countries, Russia, China, ect... following this path. We will have to adapt cryptocurrencies to match the standards of the real world somehow, governments and banks won't let us the choice. The question is how to do so without sacrifying what cryptocurrencies are all about (cf. decentralization, money's ownership and so on) ? I think Mothership is a part of the answer to that. Correct me if I'm wrong. Smiley

@Bamsterdam And to answer to you about the centralized subject. Yes a centralized exchange can always be attacked or hacked but you can't have all the advantages of something without some disadvantages. Just don't leave your coins on exchanges for long periods and you are good to go, I don't see much problem on that. Wink
Activity: 408
Merit: 11
How do you withdraw this to Mist?? The only smart contract info I could find was 0x68aa3f232da9bdc2343465545794ef3eea5209bd and when I pasted this into watch token it lists it on that screen but doesn't add it to my account.  I don't want to leave this on the exchange. Thanks.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
Read the op and some posts about that this a answer to what happend to btce(also fictom here) but I have trouble to understand why this is a better solution then a decentralised exchange like blocknet or waves? You have this e recedency so if something happens to the exchange you will be able to proof the funds are yours? Is this still a centralised exchange? If so how would it be better regarding safety and goverment pressure then a decentralsed exchange? 

I see this e residency solution as a way out of so much fucking scam on crypto right now, don't you think?

maybe I just still dont get it enough. The e resedeny solution can be handy when a exchange is down like btce? What exactly is the benefit of having this e residency? Maybe with SEC new security laws e residency can become usefull when ico wants to launch on the exchange?

But is still is a centralized exchange that could be hacked or attacked? So I dont see how the e recidency is a better solution than an decentralized exchange that could never be hacked since their is no singe point of failure. Maybe/probably missing something good here ??
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi Folks,

How can we send MSP1 tokens to Cryptopia to trade? Is Cryptopia wallet compatible to MSP1 tokens that ICO delivery. Should we use any specific gwei because my sent requests are cancelled by imToken.

I don't know anything about MSP1  , I took part in the ICO sale and I received MSP , not MSP1 ,    and I easily transferred them from myetherwallet to cryptopia.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
blockchaintr.net
Hi Folks,

How can we send MSP1 tokens to Cryptopia to trade? Is Cryptopia wallet compatible to MSP1 tokens that ICO delivery. Should we use any specific gwei because my sent requests are cancelled by imToken.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
Activity: 392
alot of love on twitter by traders for this gem, topia is a decent start exchange, this will get to 1$ sooner or later
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Baffles me to see some dumbfuck noobs whining when this coin is only a few days hit exchange.

Noobs gonna noobs.
Activity: 264
A stowaway on the mothership..  Grin

Let's see where this goes  Roll Eyes

I jumped on also lets go.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
Finally we have something interesting... This is one of the projects that is rewarding to buy and accumulate! These sales orders are false walls, we just analyze the real intent of these people... Mothership will explode, it's a matter of time! Smiley
Activity: 181
A stowaway on the mothership..  Grin

Let's see where this goes  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1016
Merit: 391
I went to check the coinmarket on the "recently added" tab and I see that coin with a 41% high! What is this project? Why was little announced to the community? What's special about it? What are the ways to get that currency?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
damn I missed ICO.. when can we expect it to launch on exchange?
You can find it already on cryptopia and hitBTC
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
damn I missed ICO.. when can we expect it to launch on exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Loving how this "underdog" performs a lot better than all of these overhyped ETH ICOs.
OGs choice here.
Got a ton myself.
Activity: 408
Merit: 11
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I withdraw MSP to Mist? I clicked watch token and put in 0x68AA3F232dA9bdC2343465545794ef3eEa5209BD for the contract address and it filled out the rest. I see it under custom tokens but I don't see it under my account or any way to get an address to withdraw to. TIA.
Activity: 356
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/mothership/

tiny 5m marketcap  Cool you wont get a chance to buy @ ICO rate ever again.

easy x20

I don't see anything in particular about this coin that will help it grow x10, let alone x20. Please substantiate your claim. What's so special about it?

It's a hedge against US based exchanges being shutdown/fined/regulated by SEC or FBI etc. (like BTC-e). #if this happens it will become high volume exchange, and govt. backed e-residency provides greater AML/KYC legitimacy.
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/mothership/

tiny 5m marketcap  Cool you wont get a chance to buy @ ICO rate ever again.

easy x20

I don't see anything in particular about this coin that will help it grow x10, let alone x20. Please substantiate your claim. What's so special about it?
Pages:
Jump to: