Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market - page 18. (Read 60349 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Some nice volume last days.. This project looks promising.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
This project is to be congratulated! Because there was 0 marketing and prices are rising, the Slack channel has more than 1000 members! All this is very exciting and exciting! It would be interesting if this thread had more moves, $MSP needs to get on Bittrex!
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
MSP getting added to Bittrex??

They are building their own exchange and a token market. It is not impossible, but unlikely that MSP is added on trex or polo. And since MSP is growing in price and the community is growing in numbers it is fine without other exchanges.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How to mine Huh O.S. windows amd 480

This is an erc20 token, you can't mine it. Currently the only way to get it is on an exchange which are listed in the OP
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
How to mine Huh O.S. windows amd 480
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
MSP getting added to Bittrex??
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Can't remember why in the hell i missed out this ico
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
It's like the person above posted! MSP is interesting in the long term because we are nearing the end of the centralized exchanges! And more and more government entities will try to participate in cryptocurrencies, anyway, at that moment is to buy and hold! Cheesy

Mothership is a centralized exchange

Those who are looking for decentralized exchange without ICO and old school script mining go check

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncryptobridgebcogateway-to-bitshares-released-now-beta-2015949

edit
Yes, yes... sorry for guerilla marketing
Activity: 434

Interesting project Ashton, I love the looks of your team. Its very encouraging will keep on eye on this one for sure.
how much in USD equivalent did the token sale raise???

reading this thread, some one said 5m USD in the token sale

Ya, I don't know the exact number because of Eth volatility, but thats around where it was
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

reading this thread, some one said 5m USD in the token sale
Activity: 408
Merit: 11
Hey guys, just wanted to post the most recent blog update. Also updated the Ann with exchanges and this blog as well

https://blog.mothership.cx/mothership-update-weeks-1-4-5c69bde6d511

I'll be taking over the BCT thread, so feel free to hit me up if you've got any questions

Anything on the smart contract info needed to paste into Mist to be able to withdraw from an exchange?

Should just be a matter of pasting your Mist address in the withdraw box. I use MEW, but Mist is just an Eth wallet, should just be sending to that address

I haven't tried withdrawing many ERC20 tokens before, just a couple of Uniq tokens. In Fusion and Mist you have to go to Watch Token and paste in a contract address, token name, etc. to add support to the wallet. Looks like MEW has it already set up which I didn't realize. Wanted to learn Mist better but the blockchain is too big and without the MSP contract address I don't know how to add the token anyway, so MEW will work. Thanks.
Hey guys, just wanted to post the most recent blog update. Also updated the Ann with exchanges and this blog as well

I'll be taking over the BCT thread, so feel free to hit me up if you've got any questions

Anything on the smart contract info needed to paste into Mist to be able to withdraw from an exchange?

Should just be a matter of pasting your Mist address in the withdraw box. I use MEW, but Mist is just an Eth wallet, should just be sending to that address
Activity: 408
Merit: 11

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Some people are not understanding what's happening recently in the cryptocurrency world! They will only understand, when MSP explodes and arrives at the moon of Jupiter! In September there will be great news!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
It's like the person above posted! MSP is interesting in the long term because we are nearing the end of the centralized exchanges! And more and more government entities will try to participate in cryptocurrencies, anyway, at that moment is to buy and hold! Cheesy
Activity: 168
Hey OP could you at least update the first post with links to the exchanges?
Activity: 30
Activity: 24

Mothership is a centralized exchange
Pages:
Jump to: