Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market - page 22. (Read 60379 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Q: how do I buy MSP?
Please look through our contribution guide.

Q: can I use the exchange to send funds?
No, please don't use an exchange! You will lose your ether and MSP! We advise using MyEtherWallet, Mist, Parity or imtoken. Please refer to our contribution guide if in doubt.

Q: how can I confirm I got MSP?
To confirm you got the tokens you should add our token in your wallet. MSP is distributed instantly when you purchase it. This is the info you should use to add MSP:
Address: 0x68AA3F232dA9bdC2343465545794ef3eEa5209BD
Token Symbol: MSP
Decimals: 18

Q: Will MSP be listed on Bittrex/liqui/polo/xxx?
We spoke to a few exchanges, and they said they have nothing against listing MSP, but want to see how the ICO goes. No commitments or guarantees. The team main focus is to build the product. If the community provides demand and volume, MSP will get listed. At least that's how we ourselves as an exchange see it. Volume + legitimacy = listing.

Q: When will I get referral bonuses?
We will distribute them within 5 days after the crowdsale ends. Not all purchases will be referred, so any of this 5% left over will be distributed fairly to all referrers with special bonuses for top performers.

Your "Sale progress" bar is just a picture. Looks very suspicious.

You may check the state of the sale on etherscan.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
I think we should spread the word about this wonderful project on other social media platforms apart from facebook,
twitter and this forum, bounty or no bounty for this to be a success as pre-token sales draws nearer.
Activity: 138
Also your coin is available at https://hitbtc.com/exchange/MSP-to-ETH
How is that possible?

HitBTC trades IOU's

What i suspect is they invest in an ICO, then use the tokens they will receive to sell as the ICO.

Why buy them for more than the ICO price when you can still get in.

https://buy.msp.cx?r=47H
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Also your coin is available at https://hitbtc.com/exchange/MSP-to-ETH
How is that possible?
Activity: 95

No, please don't use an exchange! You will lose your ether and MSP! We advise using MyEtherWallet, Mist, Parity or imtoken. Please refer to our contribution guide if in doubt.

To confirm you got the tokens you should add our token in your wallet. MSP is distributed instantly when you purchase it. This is the info you should use to add MSP:

We spoke to a few exchanges, and they said they have nothing against listing MSP, but want to see how the ICO goes. No commitments or guarantees. The team main focus is to build the product. If the community provides demand and volume, MSP will get listed. At least that's how we ourselves as an exchange see it. Volume + legitimacy = listing.

We will distribute them within 5 days after the crowdsale ends. Not all purchases will be referred, so any of this 5% left over will be distributed fairly to all referrers with special bonuses for top performers.

Your "Sale progress" bar is just a picture. Looks very suspicious.
Activity: 3
I sent ETH from my Exodus wallet. Is there any way i can claim my MSP or have i completely fucked it?
Thanks

Can you export your private key and import it into something compatible?

Thanks, I'll give it a go. Think I've balls'd it right up though! Ffs

Great podcast last week btw
Activity: 56
I sent ETH from my Exodus wallet. Is there any way i can claim my MSP or have i completely fucked it?
Thanks

Can you export your private key and import it into something compatible?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
If need Chinese translation, PM me

recent projects
[HUSH- fork of Zcash] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hush-equihash-2010137
[AdShare- ICO] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico0707-adshares-2007398

Thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 254

Are you planning to open an exchange? When after ICO?
Over 50% sold in the first 24 hours.  Considering there hasnt been much activity here, i think thats pretty good.

If anyone wants to help me out and use my referral link I would greatly appreciate it

https://buy.msp.cx?r=47H
Activity: 3
Thanks

Is ICO over yet? I was away for a day, now the only way to buy motherships is in the exchanges or is there still time? I'll send some ETH to the address, I just generated it, I hope to be part of it! Are there exchange forecasts?

ICO is still running, over 50% sold, but you still can participate. Navigate to buy.msp.cx, sign up and contribute! Make sure you don't send from an exchange!
Thank you for your support!
Our crowdfund is over 50% sold out! Thank you for your support! Take part at buy.msp.cx. If you didn't know, we reserved 5% of all MSP for our referral program, which will be distributed to everyone who refers a buyer.

Not all purchases will be referred, so any of this 5% left over will be distributed with the same ratio to all referrers. So you can acquire MSP without buying, if you'd like!
Hi,

When you sign up you have to provide an ETH address which the bonus will be paid too.

Any idea on how to change this if you want to use another address? It seem to be tied to your email and no option to edit

Thanks

Yeah, you'll have to create a new account unfortunately. The referrals will be distributed at the end of the crowdsale, we'll look if we'll be able to implement the change address functionality until then.
Activity: 1
Interview with Arseniy Zarechnev the founder of MotherShip

https://www.investitin.com/mothership/
Activity: 69
Hi,

When you sign up you have to provide an ETH address which the bonus will be paid too.

Any idea on how to change this if you want to use another address? It seem to be tied to your email and no option to edit

Thanks
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I like the name. At least you have that going for you!
This thing hit the min goal fast.  There have been some big purchases.

https://msp.cx?r=47H
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Bought just because crypto cobain was promoting it on twitter
Pages:
Jump to: