Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 144. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 500
I mean I really don't think we should be bent out of shape...

Did we expect POW to start after Phase 2 yes.

So really the only thing this might do is create more interest for the ICO which then would make the distrubtion of the coin at a higher price. Just remember only 15 btc in the first phase.

Launch went smooth, wallet works just fine.

Ive been in shitter situations for sure.

Maybe it is not the end of the world and everything will work out. Even if phase 1 make 10 BTC each, it is still a matter of principle. It seems that we are still a long way from operating ethical in crypto. O well.

Completely understand everyone's position here, at the current moment i couldn't be any happier with a x10 growth on my phase 1 investment, if we get to the bottom line is we invested to make money and b/c we like the idea the dev put together.

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
I mean I really don't think we should be bent out of shape...

Did we expect POW to start after Phase 2 yes.

So really the only thing this might do is create more interest for the ICO which then would make the distrubtion of the coin at a higher price. Just remember only 15 btc in the first phase.

Launch went smooth, wallet works just fine.

Ive been in shitter situations for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Im so upset i didnt got to see this in till yesterday!, the facts are the cost per coin mining right now is 10x from what the phase 1 sold, with 1ghz you only get around 200 coins.

I think everyone is upset, even phase 1 holders because trust has been broken.

your trust maybe, i was just checking out the profile of the escrow agent and hes pretty high rank, now im just going to buy on phase 2 is completely cheaper then pow right now.

You can operate as you wish, and accept what you want based on your principles, but do you realise that everyone will be thinking the same way that it is cheaper to buy phase 2 than to mine. People could be pumping BTC into phase 2 up to break even point. This means that lets say 100BTC is put into phase 2 then each coin costs 200k sats. If mining costs 300k sats, then break even would be 150 BTC. This might be the reason for the dev to have done the ninja move, in order make phase 2 very expensive and raise a very large pool of BTC. It is clever, but unethical nonetheless. Phase 2 will end roughly in line with POW so there will be very little time to do accurate calculations in the end about what is cheaper - phase 2 or POW.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
Im so upset i didnt got to see this in till yesterday!, the facts are the cost per coin mining right now is 10x from what the phase 1 sold, with 1ghz you only get around 200 coins.

I think everyone is upset, even phase 1 holders because trust has been broken.

your trust maybe, i was just checking out the profile of the escrow agent and hes pretty high rank, now im just going to buy on phase 2 is completely cheaper then pow right now.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!

legendary
Activity: 1008
Just like the other shit coins watch this have a quick ending. I am DONE with this coin and refuse to help out via social media or in any other way as I was lied to. Why is the POW running this is BS

Agreed. There are the following options:
1) that the whole thing was a scam and the dev has taken phase one 15 BTC and ran
2) he wanted to create a market to dump as much premine as possible
3) he is just plain stupid to realise the implications of what he has done to break trust in this way after being super professional and being an example of a dev up to this point
4) he has some brilliant amazing excuse that explains everything and all will be forgiven (highly unlikely and has to be **** good reason.)
5) make as if he has done nothing wrong and delete all the upset posts

Dev can the phase 1 and partial phase 2 investors get their money back? or at least hand the coins out to dump on the 1st exchange? Seems dev has gone offline and is not present to answer the questions.

@OgNasty can you confirm if the ICO funds are still in escrow with you or have you paid it over already?

simple task follow the crowdfunding wallet you deposit at https://blockchain.info/address/1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD if you did invest on phase 1 .
legendary
Why do some of this users feel like they are being lied to, last time i check the crowdfunding has an escrow [ognasty],
i ratter like the decision to have pow an not have to buy into the crowdfunding with out a taste of the wallet and the coin.

i get it that 2 people are upset and they become negative to the end, but their is only 10,000  mtr in pow at one block a coin.
Activity: 658
Respect All Fear None
Just like the other shit coins watch this have a quick ending. I am DONE with this coin and refuse to help out via social media or in any other way as I was lied to. Why is the POW running this is BS
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Suprnova is up

Is that him?

The king has arrived!

=)

Thanks for your support,

MasterTrader777

Well, judging from this post, it wasn't a mistake.  Perhaps an error in communication?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Activity: 350
I am a bit upset at the moment. Things looked very professional up to this point but now POW started a week early ninja style and is an action that seems contrary to the professionalism displayed so far. POW was supposed to start after end of phase 2 next week. Is there any reason why POW was ninja launched a week early? What if there were people planning to do rentals etc next week after phase 2 ended?

Also, running POW and an ICO simultaneously are going to scew the final phase 2 ICO price as they will impact each other. MTR is probably going to be added to an exchange now since the wallet is out and people will begin trading their mined coins. An ICO and active trading cannot run simultaneously - things just don't work that way. I think the dev made a grave error that might in the end have serious consequences to the coin and it is hard to believe that the dev made such a basic mistake.

Quote from the OP and I also have a screenshot:

NOTE: There are three rounds to this offering, spanning a three week period. Rounds I and II will account for the release of 50,000 MTR each. Concluding those initial rounds, MTR will provide the Crypto community a seven-day Proof of Work mining period rewarding 10,000 MTR. Rounds I and II and III will account for the distribution of 110,000 MTR.

No need to upset things will be fine in future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
By the time manhattanmine was up there were close to 600 blocks mined. This is why the pool is set to zero fees.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I am a bit upset at the moment. Things looked very professional up to this point but now POW started a week early ninja style and is an action that seems contrary to the professionalism displayed so far. POW was supposed to start after end of phase 2 next week. Is there any reason why POW was ninja launched a week early? What if there were people planning to do rentals etc next week after phase 2 ended?

Also, running POW and an ICO simultaneously are going to scew the final phase 2 ICO price as they will impact each other. MTR is probably going to be added to an exchange now since the wallet is out and people will begin trading their mined coins. An ICO and active trading cannot run simultaneously - things just don't work that way. I think the dev made a grave error that might in the end have serious consequences to the coin and it is hard to believe that the dev made such a basic mistake.

Quote from the OP and I also have a screenshot:

NOTE: There are three rounds to this offering, spanning a three week period. Rounds I and II will account for the release of 50,000 MTR each. Concluding those initial rounds, MTR will provide the Crypto community a seven-day Proof of Work mining period rewarding 10,000 MTR. Rounds I and II and III will account for the distribution of 110,000 MTR.
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Smoother launch, but I didn't think POW was going to start till after the 2nd ICO phase was complete?

At the same time when are the 1st phase ICO coins released? Once phase 2 ends?
Activity: 518
I Payed small amount for Phase II, hope I am not too late.
Activity: 490
legendary
Good looking wallet i must say, the fact that some altcoin like MTR give their time to get an attractive design on their wallets it makes you want to keep the wallet open even if you dont have any coins at the moment.

Good Job.
Activity: 532
Activity: 583
Great is time to mine some MTR, whats the current Diff>? here we go POW!!

I wish i was here last night to solo mine a little at lease but damn.

downloading wallet now!

Diff is 78.67494513

Next diff 295.03104425
Change in 1312 Blocks

Current Block

happy mining
im on http://mtr.manhattanmine.com  0% Fees

Wonderful, I'll be renting some rigs soon to get this show on the road, i wonder at what price is this gonna hit the first exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Great is time to mine some MTR, whats the current Diff>? here we go POW!!

I wish i was here last night to solo mine a little at lease but damn.

downloading wallet now!

Diff is 78.67494513

Next diff 295.03104425
Change in 1312 Blocks

Current Block

happy mining
im on http://mtr.manhattanmine.com  0% Fees
Jump to: