Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 155. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Please add us to you OP
http://mtr.manhattanmine.com/
Waiting for source and we are good to go!
Good Luck with your Launch!

Thanks for the support.
Will get this pool added to the OP shortly.
Source will be released right before POW stage begins.

MasterTrader777
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Countdown added to the OP!

Crowdfunding Phase 1 Ending Soon!

MTR Wallet MTR ( Mac Version ):

MasterTrader777
twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
www.MasterTraderCoin.com

Good work there dev, im so looking forward for that countdown to end before this blows up.

ill put my mac to work with this sexy looking wallet.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com

Good work there dev, im so looking forward for that countdown to end before this blows up.
legendary

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
legendary
The countdown is saying 3 days to go, is that 3 days for phase I of the crowdfunding? Then another week for Phase II?

Phase 2 of crowd sale will begin on 2/23/15 and will end on 3/2/15 @ 11:59 PM PST

the countdown is for how many days are left in phase 1, hopefully phase 1 end before this coin gets any exposure from cointelegraph.

We are working on that right now as we speak. CoinTelegraph is going to give us an amazing marking and branding package.

CoinTelegraph will give us our own Coin Catalog Page, along with a Business Page...as a gift for our development so far, they agreed to give me my own developers Experts page which I am currently filling the questionnaire out for!

I have been in talks with T.K from CoinSource today, and he has assured me that the Verification has been COMPLETED, and that I should see it reflected on the CoinSource website shorty with my own personal MTR page!

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
The countdown is saying 3 days to go, is that 3 days for phase I of the crowdfunding? Then another week for Phase II?

Phase 2 of crowd sale will begin on 2/23/15 and will end on 3/2/15 @ 11:59 PM PST

the countdown is for how many days are left in phase 1, hopefully phase 1 end before this coin gets any exposure from cointelegraph.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
sorry not interested about ICO IPO and another like that  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Activity: 241
Hello MTR Community,

Small update:

So much has gone on today. We here at MTR HQ, are very excited for the future of MTR and its current developments.

MTR administration has turned in all identification verification documentation needed along with having a nice 1 hour long conversation
with T.K ( Head of Verifications)  for CoinSource . He absolutely loves MTR's focus, goals, and professionalism. For those reasons and more he has decided to have an exclusive article written up explaining MTR and its developments, as he believes MTR is a crypto the community truly deserves to know about. T.K mentioned we will soon be getting a lot more attention, and said that he is going to help us get it...hands down. He also liked the fact that OgNasty is doing our crowd sale escrow!

Moving on..

I had an amazing conversation with Addy Crezee ( CMO ) of CoinTelegraph bright and early considering he is on in a UTC+7 time zone.
He had wonderful things to say about MTR administration and is giving us a branding/marketing package that is simply out of this world.
The publisher should be in contact with me shortly so we can begin that marketing campaign. We will also undergo another development verification through CoinTelegraph's Trusted Members page giving us a boat load of marketing content and tools. The icing on the cake is that he agreed to pull some strings to get us listed on the experts page where it will outline MTR philosophies,goals,milestones, updates, bio about myself and much more.

Thanks for all the community support. Will be adding some more info to the thread as many pool operators have been contacting me along with translation experts.

MTR is going to change the way you trade crypto.

That's my nightly update,

MasterTrader777

Ps: New re-branded MAC wallets have been compiled and I will upload MAC screen shots tomorrow.

thanks for the update dev, Cointelegraph is gonna be great for this coin, hopefully i manage to get a good position on this phase 1, since mtr is not that popular right now.
legendary
Hello MTR Community,

Small update:

So much has gone on today. We here at MTR HQ, are very excited for the future of MTR and its current developments.

MTR administration has turned in all identification verification documentation needed along with having a nice 1 hour long conversation
with T.K ( Head of Verifications)  for CoinSource . He absolutely loves MTR's focus, goals, and professionalism. For those reasons and more he has decided to have an exclusive article written up explaining MTR and its developments, as he believes MTR is a crypto the community truly deserves to know about. T.K mentioned we will soon be getting a lot more attention, and said that he is going to help us get it...hands down. He also liked the fact that OgNasty is doing our crowd sale escrow!

Moving on..

I had an amazing conversation with Addy Crezee ( CMO ) of CoinTelegraph bright and early considering he is on in a UTC+7 time zone.
He had wonderful things to say about MTR administration and is giving us a branding/marketing package that is simply out of this world.
The publisher should be in contact with me shortly so we can begin that marketing campaign. We will also undergo another development verification through CoinTelegraph's Trusted Members page giving us a boat load of marketing content and tools. The icing on the cake is that he agreed to pull some strings to get us listed on the experts page where it will outline MTR philosophies,goals,milestones, updates, bio about myself and much more.

Thanks for all the community support. Will be adding some more info to the thread as many pool operators have been contacting me along with translation experts.

MTR is going to change the way you trade crypto.

That's my nightly update,

MasterTrader777

Ps: New re-branded MAC wallets have been compiled and I will upload MAC screen shots tomorrow.
If there are any questions or concerns regarding my handling of escrow for this distribution, please don't hesitate to ask.

You've done an okay job, could have done better leveraging your creditability on the project, The reason I invested was because of your trusted rank in BCt. but No worries I should get a decent vol at the current investment vol.
Activity: 378
legendary

MTR PHASE I:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
1 MTR per 0.00004142 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
2.071 BTC

nice, ill buy a little too. mtr here we gooo.

Thank you for your support.

MTR is having the CoinSource Trust Verification Team Conference call live over skype @ 12:00PST today!

One more step to becoming 100% transparent!

MasterTrader777
Activity: 346
Merit: 102

MTR PHASE I:

1 MTR per 0.00004142 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
2.071 BTC

nice, ill buy a little too. mtr here we gooo.
legendary

MTR PHASE I:

1 MTR per 0.00004142 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
2.071 BTC
legendary
it's look like great project

i invest 0,5 BTC

good luck dev

Thanks for your support!

Really appreciate it.

Feel free to give us a call, so we can converse about our daily updates.

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
Jump to: