Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 157. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
IF all of this is true, this will be one hell of a ride!!!
Pretty hard to believe tho.

Thanks for your input. We here at MTR administration feel Crypto needs a facebook like interacting platform specifically for traders. It's going to be nice to be able to go to one place for all your daily updates for coins and traders you follow. This will be alot better than going to twitter, facebook, media feed sites for your coin news info. If I may ask, what is hard to believe and I will do my best to clear the air?

Right now, we are currently in talks in IBankBitcoins ( Rated #1 Crypto Analyst - 2014 ) to be an endorsing like Master for the ToshiDesk Platform. http://ibankbitcoins.com/

MTR administration is making the necessary plays to make this platform successful. If you want a breakdown of the tasks completed and the task on the table just please let us know and we will outline that information.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Devs would you be willing to give us your identity/linkedin pages? If not, could you please elaborate why not? thanks in advance!
legendary
when does the POW phase begin?

Thanks for you question.

Proof of Work Period will begin after both crowdfunding periods have completed.

March 4th, 2015.

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
IF all of this is true, this will be one hell of a ride!!!
Pretty hard to believe tho.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Rebranding on Wallets is currently underway. We are working on compiling Mac now and that should be taken care of by the end of the day.

But for now here are the Windows previews.

MTR Wallet Preview:
MTR Wallet with embedded Block Explorer:

*Wallets will be released after Crowdfunding periods, and links will updated above*

clean looking wallet so far, now is just to wait for the first round to be over.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
If you have questions and would like answers...please call us! We are available to answer your questions LIVE over the phone! We look forward to hearing from you!

Feel free to contact our LIVE Support line to speak with a member of our MTR staff!

Contact Number: 1-800-278-4616
Contact Email: [email protected]

I dig this, i would be giving you a call before doing my investment.
legendary
If you have questions and would like answers...please call us! We are available to answer your questions LIVE over the phone! We look forward to hearing from you!

Feel free to contact our LIVE Support line to speak with a member of our MTR staff!

Contact Email: [email protected]
legendary
Rebranding on Wallets is currently underway. We are working on compiling Mac now and that should be taken care of by the end of the day.

But for now here are the Windows previews.

MTR Wallet Preview:
MTR Wallet with embedded Block Explorer:

*Wallets will be released after Crowdfunding periods, and links will updated above*
legendary
Good point, I'm on the fence for the moment.

In your OP you have 110K for public, but when you mention crowd funding you state  
"There are three rounds to this offering, spanning a three week period. Rounds I and II will account for the release of 50,000 MTR. Concluding those initial rounds, MTR will provide the Crypto community a seven-day Proof of Work mining period rewarding 10,000 MTR.".

"Rounds I and II will account for the release of 50,000 MTR"

shouldn't this  be 100,000 MTR?

are Rounds 1 and 2 coins split evenly?
and what is the end date of the 1st round?

I also have to keep in mind that if you "In the event developers abandon MasterTrader Coin" I can loose 70% of my investment.

Thank you for your questions as it's our pleasure to answer them for you.

--- "Rounds I and II will account for the release of 50,000 MTR" ---

Rounds I and II will account for the release of 50,000 MTR *each* totaling 100,000 MTR

My apologizes, as we are making that edit now.

--- "Are Rounds 1 and 2 coins split evenly?" ---

Yes that is correct...to respectfully reiterate, Rounds I and II will both represent the distribution of 50,000 MTR each totaling 100,000 MTR and POW will roll 10,100 blocks @ 1 MTR per POW block mined.

--- "What is the end date of the 1st round?" ---

The end date of the 1st round is 2/20/15 - 11:59 PM EST

We are coding a countdown timer now and will get that updated on the OP shortly.

--- "In the event developers abandon MasterTrader Coin I can loose 70% of my investment." ---

MTR administration believes offering these preventative measures is protecting the investors and offering a fail safe for the crypto community. We don't believe any other developers in this industry have offered such fail safe and we feel its a valuable safety net for the industry as a whole. MTR administration is agreeing to hold 30% of the entire crowdfunding raised in a long term development contingency plan that is outlined in the Escrow agreement displayed in the OP, and in OgNasty's 2nd post. OgNasty signed this with his MIT Server PGP key and we believe the agreement was a good move to make for MTR and the community so we spent the countless nights writing and revising to make it happen.

I hope these answers to your questions settle the concerns you had.

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.twitter.com/MTRDevelopers

Activity: 253
Good point, I'm on the fence for the moment.

In your OP you have 110K for public, but when you mention crowd funding you state  
"There are three rounds to this offering, spanning a three week period. Rounds I and II will account for the release of 50,000 MTR. Concluding those initial rounds, MTR will provide the Crypto community a seven-day Proof of Work mining period rewarding 10,000 MTR.".

"Rounds I and II will account for the release of 50,000 MTR"

shouldn't this  be 100,000 MTR?

are Rounds 1 and 2 coins split evenly?
and what is the end date of the 1st round?

I also have to keep in mind that if you "In the event developers abandon MasterTrader Coin" I can loose 70% of my investment.

legendary
Block 1 kills it for me. looks like a great idea though  Cool

Goodluck!

Thanks for the kind wishes.

If I may reply with my thoughts on your post?

MTR is in its infancy and we believe a newborn coin shouldn't just be thrown out there and told to run, MTR admin validates every aspect of the marketplace to avoid market manipulation, while increasing our credibility and value long term!

The idea is more than just an idea as we are working everyday devoting phenomenal efforts to make ToshiDesk a real game changer in the crypto community.

Thanks for your comments, as all comments good or bad, are valued and respected.

MasterTrader777
Activity: 253
Block 1 kills it for me.. 91% "reserved". Looks like a great idea though  Cool

Goodluck!
legendary
Is the team behind this coin anonymous or public?
I must ask this, and I think your answer is very important...why is the team not revealing any information about their identities yet you clearly state in the whitepaper that anonymity "seems very novel"?

I appreciate your question and you deserve a quality answer. I would like to clarify that those comments in the FAQ were in regards to anonymous coins, not anonymous devs?

Either way, like I said I appreciate your questions and concerns...but I'd like to say that we at MTR administration aren't here to say were are trying to be anonymous at all in any way, shape, or form.

There always is a time a place to reveal that type of information, and when the time comes we will release our head shots and bio's as we already planned to do such a thing.

In the mean time we have applied for CoinSource, and are currently awaiting their reply.  Cool

We will keep you posted and thanks for your support,

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
legendary
Our pool ready to pre-reg.

Dev when launch.

added my pool in OP - http://mtr.binpool.com/

Got cha added in the OP.

Thanks for the support.

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 583
Merit: 500

See my post above.  At this time they are anonymous.

Have you tried

great, time to make a call, i wonder if they work on Saturday.
Activity: 370

Have you tried

Activity: 224

Activity: 342
Jump to: