Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 151. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Having retired at 40 in the Penny Stock arena in 2001 and done well at currency trading
if you need insight about charting and trade platforms let me know.

I have developed at least 20 systems and am using one now that is unmatched.

This is a huge weakness in this field for this little window.
Quality charting is only really found with BTCe and Mt4

There are numbers of huge players but no competition.
Coinbase, Buttercoin and now Gemini and multiple other trade exchanges we all have come to know
such as BTER, Poloniex, Cryptsy etc etc.

But no one holds "Pole Position" with an integrated trade platform.
(Other than BTCe and MT4)

I have been trading since 1997 and have tried almost every indicator and platform.
I currently run the best ones but there are some sleeper platforms out there that are superior in the Currency markets.
Ones far superior to MT4 ... that I think even compare to CQG (An expensive stock and Futures Platform)

So feel free to get ahold of me. Never mind the misspelling of Catallaxy / Catallactics - I think I had some beers that night and failed look at the spelling when I first registered.

http://seekingalpha.com/user/21109361/instablog

Oh, This is great if the MTR dev takes an avantage of the experience and the positive views on charting for what the social trading platform could become for everyone on crypto.

MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE I 6 MINS LEFT!!!!:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
1 MTR per 0.00031332 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
15.66605172 BTC BTC

check PM sir . thanks
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Having retired at 40 in the Penny Stock arena in 2001 and done well at currency trading

Coinbase, Buttercoin and now Gemini and multiple other trade exchanges we all have come to know

I have been trading since 1997 and have tried almost every indicator and platform.
I currently run the best ones but there are some sleeper platforms out there that are superior in the Currency markets.
Ones far superior to MT4 ... that I think even compare to CQG (An expensive stock and Futures Platform)

So feel free to get ahold of me. Never mind the misspelling of Catallaxy / Catallactics - I think I had some beers that night and failed look at the spelling when I first registered.

Oh, This is great if the MTR dev takes an avantage of the experience and the positive views on charting for what the social trading platform could become for everyone on crypto.

MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE I 6 MINS LEFT!!!!:

1 MTR per 0.00031332 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
15.66605172 BTC BTC

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

legendary

Hello,

I will be contacting you tomorrow.

Thanks for your support.

MasterTrader777
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Activity: 583
Is time for a last minute investment, great work from Ognasty and MasterTrader777 keeping everything updates, thanks in advance!
legendary
Looks good im in before phase one ends.

Greetings donnyespo,

Thanks for your support.

Be sure to add MTR Developers / ToshiDesk on twitter.

www.twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
www.twitter.com/ToshiDesk

Also have the websites up for you to take a look at.

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co

Good Night Sir,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
legendary
Thanks ... I guess I get lazy due to the amount of reading on tech stuff I do.
Plus looking at charts most of the day for the stock market and now crypto.

Maybe it would be wise to have a post every 4 hrs with current info and q&a

At some juncture ... (When BTC crosses $500 again) the influx of new traders will start up pretty drastically again.

Getting ready to handle that influx like a Busy trade desk is a good habit to get into.

Hopefully MTR itself will follow that trend and meet that market well also.

Hello HegelianCattalactics,

Thanks for your support, and I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

I completely agree with you when say supporters should be informed every 4 hours or so.

I also understand your workload, and staring at the computer screen all day can get tiresome on the eyes.

You can expect daily updates and recaps of each day, even if it's a check in I believe that is very important with building a strong community and keeping the vibes pleasant.

BTC is picking up steam as I figured it would coming into the middle of 2015, and I know ToshiDesk will be very successful.

The team I have is unmatched and we will bring the best innovation technology possible with our development and continue to bring you updates as they become available.

Took a peek at the investors list, and I want to thank you for your support.

Any other questions, comments, or concerns, don't hesitate to give me a shout.

Thanks again,

MasterTrader777
Thanks ... I guess I get lazy due to the amount of reading on tech stuff I do.
Plus looking at charts most of the day for the stock market and now crypto.

Maybe it would be wise to have a post every 4 hrs with current info and q&a

At some juncture ... (When BTC crosses $500 again) the influx of new traders will start up pretty drastically again.

Getting ready to handle that influx like a Busy trade desk is a good habit to get into.

Hopefully MTR itself will follow that trend and meet that market well also.
legendary
So am I also to understand that Mining can start as soon as Phase 1 is over?

If not ... then when?

tia

Hello,

Thanks for your question.

If you will, please see my previous post made earlier today.

Any other questions just ask, and I shall have no problem answering them.

Thank you,

MasterTrader777

So POW starts in 6:30 h ?

I'll be around...

Hello Ocminer,

Allow me to clarify.

Proof of Work Period will begin after both crowdfunding periods have completed.

March 4th, 2015.

MasterTrader777

Ah okay, thanks for the Info Smiley
So am I also to understand that Mining can start as soon as Phase 1 is over?

If not ... then when?

tia
legendary
MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!

Activity: 346
Merit: 102
legendary
Just invested 2 btc.  I read the white paper again and there has been some extreme foresight and work put into this project.  Looks good!  And you have already gained my trust level as + 100.   Looks like a winner!  I am in for the ride.

Hey Dale,

Nice to see you here.

This guy Dale can tell you I've been at this prospectus and blueprint constructing for months.

Dale met me on the Cryptsy Troll Box, and he immediately asked if he could have my contact info.

I told him sure, and we made a small Chatzy Chat room and began talking.

Dale wanted me to make him some money and I agreed to help by teaching him trading techniques and things to look for.

After a while he just asked me if I could trade his coins for him, and I said sure, but I'd rather him get the hands on approach with things.

Another few days of chatting went by and I eventually agreed to trade his coins for him.

He sent me his coin, and after explaining several tips and tricks and performing the trades for him, he gained a better insight for how things work...and gave me a huge sense of achievement.

He always told me the money I help him make, would be the money he invests into MTR. I'm glad you're on board!!

Anyways Dale, thank you for your support and check in everyday for MTR administration daily updates!

Much Respect,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Is always fun to see this crowdfunding to the last minute, there is always those last minute investors that like to have fun.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Just invested 2 btc.  I read the white paper again and there has been some extreme foresight and work put into this project.  Looks good!  And you have already gained my trust level as + 100.   Looks like a winner!  I am in for the ride.
legendary
I don't get it
      110 000  (1.088 %)      for investors and miners (phase 1+2+3)
 10 000 000  (98.912 %)    for who ? developer ? development ?  Shocked

Am I right ?
Thanks, ogNasty.
Dev, the 10m coins that can be sold or dumped anytime is the elephant in the room, for me at least. Care to elaborate on why ico buyers shouldn't be concerned (more like terrified) by them?

Hello Chesthing,

MTR is currently in its infancy stages, and MTR administration wishes to scale coin distribution appropriately. I'm not creating a social trading platform that fills the void our community currently needs, to be disingenuous and have everything I've created diminished. I've reserved 10M MTR for this "elephant" to be a talking point of discussion. In the event the overall value of MTR increases significantly, our development team will be able to leverage the reserve we have to further enhance ToshiDesk alongside other services. LIVE announcements will be posted in advance prior to market distribution, updating the community on exact amounts in which we plan to release. MTR administration will provide wallet addresses for anyone who seeks to audit our credibility.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Does phase 2 start as soon as phase 1 ends? Also what added incentive is it to purchase now rather than next week?
Does phase 2 start as soon as phase 1 ends? Also what added incentive is it to purchase now rather than next week?

I don't think there's any difference in the two phases.

I have few questions on this...

1. Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase? In not, then what is the point in dividing the distribution into two phases? Why not to have just one phase with 100,000 coins distributed to make it simple?

2. What is the minimum you want to raise for these 100,000 coins? What if the minimum will not be met? Will you continue the project, and how? I didn't find any info on this in the crowdfunding agreement...

If there are answers to those questions somewhere in the thread, please just point me to them.. Thanks!

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.Twitter.com/MTRDevelopers

Hello,

Thanks for your questions.

---"Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase?"---

Yes, each phase (1 & 2) will reward 50,000 MTR proportionately to the BTC crowd sale within that specific phase. The first phase of the crowd sale was to gauge the level of interest in what MTR administration has to offer. The first phase was also intended to give early investors and supporters potentially, a better price per coin considering we didn't intend to launch a full blown marketing plan until the second phase.

The second phase is geared towards conservative investors. Everyone is different and will make an investment based upon their own level of comfort. MTR administration wanted some time to pass between each crowd-funding phase allowing time for these type of important questions to surface and be answered. MTR is a quality coin and has the support of a quality development team. We have no plans on rushing things simply to make a quick "Buck".

---"What is the minimum you want to raise for these 100,000 coins? What if the minimum will not be met? Will you continue the project, and how?"---

MTR administration is currently engineering ToshiDesk, a much needed social trading platform we feel will enhance crypto trading overall. If MTR administration could raise at least 100-150 BTC, we would comfortably be able to complete development of ToshiDesk and market the product effectively. In case the crowd-sale proved to be unsuccessful, our Development team will continue working based on deferred compensation agreements. We have put a lot of our own funding into this project and my team has been working on this concept for months.

These talks have been had many times and I feel I have a great plan B, C in the event the minimum would not be raised. Development would never cease here at MasterTrader HQ, as I have developers that believe not only in the project, but believe in me and have already invested personally into achieving our goal. The developers are not just some hired freelancer help I found on Odesk, these are my personal friends dating back to high school days and others that I have met over the many years being involved in Crypto.

We have all been silent about my project for many months, and if you think money is going to stop me from making my dream come true, then you're mistaken. It's a question...and I respect you asking it, but I'm giving you some true words from the heart as the answer. I have a lot of passion and determination when it comes to achieving my personal goals, and I will do my best to show the whole community this over the coming weeks. I just need a little support from the community to speed up the project and bring it to the light.

I have launched this thread without clicking the option to allow me to delete comments or concerns, trying to be 100% transparent. This is what crypto needs in my opinion. CoinSource live trust rating meeting is tomorrow at 12PST, and you will be updated with that info as soon as it becomes available and posted on the official CoinSource ratings page.

I'm grateful to have people like you coming here checking it out and answering these questions. They are all very legitimate questions and I hope my response has settled your concerns.

Invest Wisely,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com

twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
Activity: 143
I don't get it
      110 000  (1.088 %)      for investors and miners (phase 1+2+3)
 10 000 000  (98.912 %)    for who ? developer ? development ?  Shocked

Am I right ?
Jump to: