Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 154. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 500
I have been trading on okcoin for a bit now, i could really use toshidesk to make some money on my predictions, when does phase 2 begins ?

I wouldn't wait for phase 2, news will come out soon and coin telegraph will take this to a new level, keep in mint cap is really low now.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
I have been trading on okcoin for a bit now, i could really use toshidesk to make some money on my predictions, when does phase 2 begins ?

i trading in okcoin, what your qq ? or twitter i like to follow traders.

dev please answer how many coin i get with .2 btc ?
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

ToshiDesk landing page now LIVE

Feel free to sign up for the early BETA testing credentials!

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Mmmmmmmmm, i could give this a shot! at lease is not a dark.
legendary
Great op, i took my time reading and the ecosystem got my interest, i see that the first part of the ecosystem being worked on is ToshiDesk im sure lots of social media traders especial on twitter would like to monetize
their predictions.

I'll keep my eye on this.

Hello codenamethisNutz,

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read the thread.

Yes it's alot of information, but that's because the MTR administration has spent a lot of time ironing the prospectus.

We feel the crypto community needs this style of trading platform. People on twitter will flock to this once it goes live as they will be able to monetize their calls, and track their performance.

We will be launching the ToshiDesk landing page in the next few mins and I hope to have you check it out.

Thanks for your support,

MasterTrader777

MasterTraderCoin.com
twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Great op, i took my time reading and the ecosystem got my interest, i see that the first part of the ecosystem being worked on is ToshiDesk im sure lots of social media traders especial on twitter would like to monetize
their predictions.

I'll keep my eye on this.

legendary
The ICO price is a bit expensive, How to ensure that the interests of the investment Huh

The overall marketcap of MTR will be significant due to scarce supply, this is where true value derives from. It's far better to invest early than later. I won't guarantee or promise stability of our price point, but I do believe MTR is poised for a premiere valuation.

Thank you for your question,

MasterTrader777
www.twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
legendary
that's perfect. I will make my voice, however it will not be easy. you have plans for other exchanges?

Hello,

MTR administration has plans to join other credible exchanges.

Thanks for your support,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
The ICO price is a bit expensive, How to ensure that the interests of the investment Huh
Activity: 239
that's perfect. I will make my voice, however it will not be easy. you have plans for other exchanges?
legendary
MTR was just added to Cryptsy's Voting List

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Thanks for all the community support,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 241
damn im gonna have to get a better position on phase 1.

http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/mastertradercoin-mtr/

Coins Source has verified MasterTraderCoin with a 4 out of 7 verification score. The final three points will be awarded on the following: 30 days on an exchange, a successful completion/distribution of their ICO period, and the official launch of ToshiDesk, their official site.
[/b]

2 days left before phase 1 Crowd Fund sale is completed !

Price per MTR currently 4400 Satoshis!

Thanks for the update, im glad everything is coming along great. i hope phase 1 ends fast!
legendary

http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/mastertradercoin-mtr/

Coins Source has verified MasterTraderCoin with a 4 out of 7 verification score. The final three points will be awarded on the following: 30 days on an exchange, a successful completion/distribution of their ICO period, and the official launch of ToshiDesk, their official site.
[/b]

2 days left before phase 1 Crowd Fund sale is completed !

Price per MTR currently 4400 Satoshis!
I will keep eye on this coin and after watching the phase I , I will decide to participate in phase II, at the moment seems very interesting and attractive.

Hello Victoryboy,

Sounds good!

Appreciate you stopping by and showing some support.

Look forward to seeing you back here at phase II.

Take care,

MasterTrader777

last 12 hours are always pretty wild when it comes to crowdfundings, hopefully we dont get a high investment at the end, i like my position right now, nothing against mtr, i just want more and more of this coins!

then again i think phase 1 would be a better option right now, before mtr gets on coin telegraph give it a few days before news cross all social media traders and crypto fans.
legendary
I will keep eye on this coin and after watching the phase I , I will decide to participate in phase II, at the moment seems very interesting and attractive.

Hello Victoryboy,

Sounds good!

Appreciate you stopping by and showing some support.

Look forward to seeing you back here at phase II.

Take care,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 728
legendary
Just PM OgNasty
I have bought some MTR

Thanks for your support!

OgNasty should get back to you shortly.

He will add you to the investors list on the OP as well.

Be sure to follow @MTRDevelopers on twitter.

www.twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
Activity: 910
「きみはこれ&#
Jump to: