Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 152. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Does phase 2 start as soon as phase 1 ends? Also what added incentive is it to purchase now rather than next week?

I don't think there's any difference in the two phases.

if you read a few pages back, MTR is suppose to get some exposure from Coin telegraph, Im sure phase 2 will get more attention, once the news begin to spread more people will come, major fact is this coin has a solid plan if they take a few minutes to read the white paper im sure they could make the right decision.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Does phase 2 start as soon as phase 1 ends? Also what added incentive is it to purchase now rather than next week?

I don't think there's any difference in the two phases.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1092
MTR Price Action Update - LESS THAN 7 HOURS LEFT!!!

MTR PHASE I (Last Day):

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
1 MTR per 0.00014668 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
7.33452959 BTC

Hey mastertrader777,
can you give more information about the Mtr assets?, would i be able to create or mtr can create tokens with a service or an asset ?

Hello,

Yes I can, no problem. Thank you for the questions.

MTR administration plans to release multiple products and services to strengthen MTR's core value.

One of which include MasterSave - Investors will be able to invest BTC in return to stake higher amounts of MTR.

Let me explain a bit more. It's still a concept, but I want to show you we have goals set forth and are pushing for innovation.

Investor deposits BTC into MasterSave CS account equivalent to current market exchange rate.
• MasterSave CS yields annual returns of 10 percent in MTR.
• MasterSave CS charges 3 percent in fees:
• 1 percent escrow fee
• 1 percent transfer fee
• 1 percent administration fee

MasterSave CS account holder increases deposited holdings, contributing to the stability of digital currencies within the marketplace utilizing COS.

Certificate of Stake- COS - Think of going to the bank and depositing X amount of $ in return for a sub par .02% interest rate at best. That would be a CD. You would be able to earn interest over a year period and at the end the year when the CD matures, you would be able to collect.

So based on the revenue MTR administration nets ( x amount of % of MasterSave Fees) , these returns will be distributed to the token share holders.  

The MasterSave client will also net 7% stake and be able to stake bigger amounts as there will only be 100K sold.

Using MasterSave service will be the only way for investors to stake higher amounts.

The whole MasterSave FAQ is written in the whitepaper, and we wish to have you give it a read when you get a chance.

MTR whitepaper:

https://mega.co.nz/#!rZAxlTQL!IQb9-1Hfeis1ru2b38iz9jSdUApgOpYQupTJkgaDnXM

We will release more and more as time progresses but we never like to get ahead of ourselves. We have a lot on our hands right now and we want to stay in the positive light with all releases.

In conclusion I appreciate your questions, and I hope I've provided the answers you were looking for.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

i make investment MTR very well put together, users most read white paper, it give wide sight of coin and future.

great to be in MTR.

Yeah the WhitePaper took weeks to write, paid to have it revised on top of that. After all that, I'd hope it sheds much needed light on our prospectus for MTR and its future services such as ToshiDesk and MasterSave.

MTR administration will also create trader tutorials that will be an effort to educate traders with the important in's and out's essentials.

Thanks again for your support, its much appreciated.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

MTR PHASE I (Last Day):

1 MTR per 0.00014668 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
7.33452959 BTC

Hey mastertrader777,
can you give more information about the Mtr assets?, would i be able to create or mtr can create tokens with a service or an asset ?

Hello,

MTR administration plans to release multiple products and services to strengthen MTR's core value.

One of which include MasterSave - Investors will be able to invest BTC in return to stake higher amounts of MTR.

Let me explain a bit more. It's still a concept, but I want to show you we have goals set forth and are pushing for innovation.

Investor deposits BTC into MasterSave CS account equivalent to current market exchange rate.
• 1 percent escrow fee
• 1 percent transfer fee

MasterSave CS account holder increases deposited holdings, contributing to the stability of digital currencies within the marketplace utilizing COS.

Certificate of Stake- COS - Think of going to the bank and depositing X amount of $ in return for a sub par .02% interest rate at best. That would be a CD. You would be able to earn interest over a year period and at the end the year when the CD matures, you would be able to collect.

So based on the revenue MTR administration nets ( x amount of % of MasterSave Fees) , these returns will be distributed to the token share holders.  

The MasterSave client will also net 7% stake and be able to stake bigger amounts as there will only be 100K sold.

Using MasterSave service will be the only way for investors to stake higher amounts.

The whole MasterSave FAQ is written in the whitepaper, and we wish to have you give it a read when you get a chance.

MTR whitepaper:

We will release more and more as time progresses but we never like to get ahead of ourselves. We have a lot on our hands right now and we want to stay in the positive light with all releases.

In conclusion I appreciate your questions, and I hope I've provided the answers you were looking for.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

i make investment MTR very well put together, users most read white paper, it give wide sight of coin and future.

great to be in MTR.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
So POW starts in 6:30 h ?

I'll be around...

Hello Ocminer,

Allow me to clarify.

Proof of Work Period will begin after both crowdfunding periods have completed.

March 4th, 2015.

MasterTrader777

Ah okay, thanks for the Info Smiley
legendary
So POW starts in 6:30 h ?

I'll be around...

Hello Ocminer,

Allow me to clarify.

Proof of Work Period will begin after both crowdfunding periods have completed.

March 4th, 2015.

MasterTrader777
legendary

MTR PHASE I (Last Day):

1 MTR per 0.00014668 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
7.33452959 BTC

Hey mastertrader777,

Hello,

• 1 percent escrow fee
• 1 percent transfer fee

MTR whitepaper:

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 583

MTR PHASE I (Last Day):

1 MTR per 0.00014668 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
7.33452959 BTC

Hey mastertrader777,
legendary
i close to buy in MTR, low cap is good for bigger growth easy choice.

thanks to dev for so many update.

Yes, you will be able to count on daily updates.

MTR administration feels its best to keep the community informed on a daily basis, keeping the community and the same page, and most importantly keep the community happy with solid information about developes.

We were supposed to get on CoinTelegraph with a "Experts" page - "Coin Catalog" Page - and "Business" page- but currently CoinTelegraph is under intense DDOS attack, but the message I got from Andrew ( CMO) - of CoinTelegraph when I asked about it was this:

[1:17:35 PM] Andrew:It should've gone live yesterday evening, but due to our site being targeted by a heavy DDoS attack during the past two or three days we had some problems with that.

[1:17:46 PM] Andrew: Don't worry, we'll publish them as soon as the situation stabilizes.

I told him I completely understand, and asked if there was any possibility of them going up today. He said:

[1:20:12 PM] Andrew:We'll try, but can't promise you anything, cause it doesn't really depend on us.

So it looks like it's a go when they get everything under control.

I have multiple media outlets doing interviews with me and the staff, and we look forward to getting maximum exposure very soon!

Thanks for your support,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
i close to buy in MTR, low cap is good for bigger growth easy choice.

thanks to dev for so many update.
legendary
Ill be waiting in till the last hour to take a hit on this one.

Hello,

If you have any questions feel free to let me know

Look forward to your support.

Have a good day,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Ill be waiting in till the last hour to take a hit on this one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE I (Last Day):

1 MTR per 0.00011158 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
5.57912959 BTC

I guess is time for me to buy some, here we go phase 1 ready!
legendary
MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE I (Last Day):

1 MTR per 0.00011158 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
5.57912959 BTC

legendary
Hello, do you need to reach a minimum amount of BTC for the first phase of the ICO is a success? I hope there will be no extension time for the Crowdfunding Phase 1 sale! Wink

There is no minimum limit.  MTR's success isn't hinged on crowdfunding.

Thanks for the answer while I was away Og.

No minimum is set for phase 1, there will be no extensions for any phase of crowd funding. This is the final day to acquire 50,000 MTR released to early investors!

Getting a lot of people commenting/messaging/chatting about investing in Phase 2, but early investors will always make out better.

Be sure to sign up for early BETA access to ToshiDesk at www.ToshiDesk.co

Thanks for your question,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Hello, do you need to reach a minimum amount of BTC for the first phase of the ICO is a success? I hope there will be no extension time for the Crowdfunding Phase 1 sale! Wink
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
OMG OMG, the last day, i want phase 1 to end now  Grin Grin Grin Grin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
would the dev be willing to put a cap on phase 1 for the last 12 hours ?  say 30 or 50 btc is just a thought.

If he puts the cap then the investors will follow.
Jump to: