Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 158. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 500
What happens with the 10 MILLION coins that will be held in reserve??

try reading the op on the part label public escrow wallets, im sure the dev will go over details, i most say this has a lot of though and planning when you read the op.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
What happens with the 10 MILLION coins that will be held in reserve??
Activity: 224
I must ask this, and I think your answer is very important...why is the team not revealing any information about their identities yet you clearly state in the whitepaper that anonymity "seems very novel"?
Activity: 224
Seems interesting, I can get down with this.  I appreciate the trusted escrow, that says a lot.
What the hell, I'll buy some and take a chance on this one.

I'll be jumping on this also, Ognasty is the man.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
What the hell, I'll buy some and take a chance on this one.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
When the launch?

i think we could buy already from ognasty

I am providing escrow services for the MasterTrader Coin distribution.  Feel free to PM me to setup your MTR purchase or send BTC and drop me a PM with your contact information like the below example.

The below address is the only address to send BTC to.

1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD

Example PM:

Quote from: Example
I have sent 0.001 BTC to buy MTR in this transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/fac399e0a245af903eb53047bedf5eb1c4860596436fc292acc1ea1a6909a2f9

My email address is: [email protected]
My social media contact is: @you or Facebook.com/you

Yes, you can already purchase by depositing funds into the 1BuyMTRx... address that I control.

thanks good to know!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
When the launch?

I am providing escrow services for the MasterTrader Coin distribution.  Feel free to PM me to setup your MTR purchase or send BTC and drop me a PM with your contact information like the below example.

Example PM:

I have sent 0.001 BTC to buy MTR in this transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/fac399e0a245af903eb53047bedf5eb1c4860596436fc292acc1ea1a6909a2f9

Thanks for clarifying that!

+1

Have you had a look at the website yet?

www.MasterTraderCoin.com

If anyone wants to add our twitter to keep up with updates, please feel free to do so.

www.twitter.com/MTRDevelopers

MasterTrader777

legendary
When the launch?

Thanks for your question,

The official launch of MTR is currently underway. The 1st Round of CrowdFunding will last 1 week.
Followed by a brief intermission (1-2 days) allowing OgNasty to get accounting in order.
The 2nd Round of Crowdfunding will commence after intermission and run for another 1 week period.

Now if your talking about Exchange launch, we are currently in talks with Moderators from Cryptsy ( Horus, Mullick, DcGirl, GreenLion ) about getting listed there. We haven't went on a exchange messaging spree as we feel that is 100% unnecessary and exchanges will come in due time.

Thank you for your questions and support,

MasterTrader777   
When the launch?

Example PM:

legendary
Nice project we got here, toshi desk would be great for all those crypto traders on twitter, ill keep my eye on this.

The Master Dashboard Components

The Master dashboard gives the Master insight into his standing and activity in the ToshiDesk community. Here, graphs and numbers are used to show his performance, ranking, number of followers, and any other KPI information of value. It also contains the following features:

-Recent Comments received

-Notifications received

-Charts and Analysis the Master has created

-Selected market tickers

-Selected news feeds

-Not displayed in this picture, quick icons used to Create a Chart and Enter
Information About a Trade.

-Also not displayed, but information about compensation received is also getting worked into to this page

Links to pages for:

-Wallet

-Tools  

-Alerts

-Learning

Above outline is subject to change as we are still in development stages. Community suggestions would also be considered.

-Today some of our plans of attack are:

-Finishing up the website and putting the final touches on it. www.MasterTraderCoin.com
-Rebranding Wallets with our new logo and color scheme
-Make headway on ToshiDesk landing page ( should be up in the next 3-4 days ) www.ToshiDesk.co
-Explainer Video - Meeting to tackle the brainstorming ideas and get a script outlined.

Thanks for all the community support, we will add all Pools to the OP later on today.

MasterTrader777
Keep eye on the launch then we enter to buy some. Sounds great with some special graphics.

man i feel like saying winning, tiger blood idea here. ill be ready!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
All those shinny graphics and long explanations. This coin looks legit!
Nice project we got here, toshi desk would be great for all those crypto traders on twitter, ill keep my eye on this.

Activity: 700
Keep eye on the launch then we enter to buy some. Sounds great with some special graphics.
Activity: 350
x11 0.001/coin ?  Shocked  Shocked

Im pretty sure that price/scenario was just a example. The final price per coin will depend on the amount of money and people invested.
Activity: 205
Jump to: