Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 46. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Did you reduce the pos reward? If so, correct it in OP please, doesnt seem like 10%/month anymore..
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
WHEN RELEASE

Stop sucking mt's dick. He doesnt owe you any proprietary info like launch date. Only thing you wanna know is when to buy, the time is now troll.

buy now or get lost.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
WHEN RELEASE

Stop sucking mt's dick. He doesnt owe you any proprietary info like launch date. Only thing you wanna know is when to buy, the time is now troll.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Activity: 1092

Hello Community,

Even more progress today!

Trade Tickets working flawlessly, along with 8 decimal precision trading working 100%

Order Triggers Order (OTO ) now implemented and working 100%. Triggers are very helpful if you know how to use them correctly.

Order Cancels Order now a working trigger in the Trade Ticket Widget!

More updates soon along with more development convo leaks from today when I return home.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary

Hello Community,

News RSS feed from Cointelegraph is now live.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
nice work mt ...

always on the ball when you hammer away ...

granite is now compiling smoothly after the fix ( and redo of the whole leveldb code ) - and ready to roll this year also ... changes in wallet - code - and operability also - so im hoping we can bring it all to market sooner than later ... alongside the new website and and all its inclusions ... bleutrade and safecex are the only exchanges its on currently ...

so if there are any plans to add - let me know ... id be more than happy to oblige and help where i can ...

mtr is looking good on this end ... toshidesk seems to be coming along just fine also ...

let it move at its own pace - and at its own progression mate ...

will be great when toshidesk is done ...

#crysx

Cheers to that mate.

Thanks for your continued support.

This hasn't been easy, but we will never give up on our goals.

People like me and you are what crypto needs, and without everyone working together crypto will be dead forever.

You're help with the 24/7 staking nodes has been a big help.

Do you mind posting those node IP's with a little status log on them to show the community the nodes have been solid since conception?

Talk soon,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
nice work mt ...

always on the ball when you hammer away ...

granite is now compiling smoothly after the fix ( and redo of the whole leveldb code ) - and ready to roll this year also ... changes in wallet - code - and operability also - so im hoping we can bring it all to market sooner than later ... alongside the new website and and all its inclusions ... bleutrade and safecex are the only exchanges its on currently ...

so if there are any plans to add - let me know ... id be more than happy to oblige and help where i can ...

mtr is looking good on this end ... toshidesk seems to be coming along just fine also ...

let it move at its own pace - and at its own progression mate ...

will be great when toshidesk is done ...

#crysx
legendary
Hello,

Development Skype Convo Leaks as promised.

Here we have our market data broadcasting from our ToshiDesk servers, correctly to ETNA servers and displaying data 100%.

LTC for example.

Data Shown for 1M / 1D

Data Shown for 1D / 3Y

As you can read from Skype Convos all issues are being addressed and we are making daily progress.

Cointelegraph CSS will be implemented into ETNA tomorrow, along with 8 decimal paper trading issue fixed by tomorrow. - Right now we can only trade whole numbers in the trade ticket, which we will have fixed by tomorrow.

DcGirl has also built a job that checks for new markets/dead markets and updates the listallsecurities list daily.

Really happy to see MTR getting more and more activity everyday...I think we got to 8K sats today!

More updates later!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
wow someone just bought up 7k mtr on bittrex!  Shocked its now sitting at 8k satoshis Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Shocked
legendary
Awesome Mastertrader, great to see so much progress within the project. Glad your sticking to the coin being the only way to buy membership and tip on the platforum.

This will really drive the value and volume of MTR

I vow to hold these MTR collected from memberships and commissions in a separate wallet which will be a public address and open for audit at any time.

I do believe solely taking MTR for subscriptions will in the long run richen the value of MTR as a whole.

Thanks for your continued support Crazywack.

Do you hold at least 50K MTR?

If you do, I will go ahead and give you 1000 free MTR for supporting the project.

So let me get this straight: People will buy MTR to pay Mastertrader for the subscription... so the only one selling, other than whatever is being mined, will e Mastertrader. Not just what he collects from users but also the tens of millions he keeps from the instamine. I must be getting something very wrong because people this stupid ceased to exist, I believe, centuries ago...

These MTR will be used in creative ways, and not sold on the MTR market hurting the portfolios of investors. If I wanted to kill the market, I think this would of happened already as I have been in control of the premine for over a year with no funny business. Thanks for your continued interest in the MTR thread for the past year. Your predictions have been continually proved wrong my friend. MTR to the low 100 sat area never happened, and price has been on the up and up.  Roll Eyes

I will now decide to ignore your input as it provides nothing of value sir.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Unfortunately my holding are not that high, currently holding about 11k. Had a few small buys fill over the last few months and have another 10k order on bittrex.

Post your MTR address and I will chuck ya a few more Smiley

Thanks for being a supporter!

More development Skype convo leaks a bit later.

Major progress is being made today!!!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1148
Awesome Mastertrader, great to see so much progress within the project. Glad your sticking to the coin being the only way to buy membership and tip on the platforum.

I vow to hold these MTR collected from memberships and commissions in a separate wallet which will be a public address and open for audit at any time.

I do believe solely taking MTR for subscriptions will in the long run richen the value of MTR as a whole.

If you do, I will go ahead and give you 1000 free MTR for supporting the project.

So let me get this straight: People will buy MTR to pay Mastertrader for the subscription... so the only one selling, other than whatever is being mined, will e Mastertrader. Not just what he collects from users but also the tens of millions he keeps from the instamine. I must be getting something very wrong because people this stupid ceased to exist, I believe, centuries ago...

These MTR will be used in creative ways, and not sold on the MTR market hurting the portfolios of investors. If I wanted to kill the market, I think this would of happened already as I have been in control of the premine for over a year with no funny business. Thanks for your continued interest in the MTR thread for the past year. Your predictions have been continually proved wrong my friend. MTR to the low 100 sat area never happened, and price has been on the up and up.  Roll Eyes

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Unfortunately my holding are not that high, currently holding about 11k. Had a few small buys fill over the last few months and have another 10k order on bittrex.

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

These MTR will be used in creative ways, and not sold on the MTR market hurting the portfolios of investors. If I wanted to kill the market, I think this would of happened already as I have been in control of the premine for over a year with no funny business.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, if I wanted to kill the market, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Buy orders are worth about 0.5 BTC for several months.

You can't kill something that does not exist dude.

First you have to build a market. Dozens of scamcoins without any story behind, active dev and so on has bigger market than this one.
legendary

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1162
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: