Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 41. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Ok. Here it is:

Ok, Great.

Thanks for your support.

I will go ahead and purchase those 30K MTR for 777 sats per.

That is my offer.

Take it or leave it.

Escrow will be used.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Shiz I'll buy them all for 1k sat each! Cheesy

It isn't a bad "offer" at all, no matter how disappointed you are. You see he is in the business of SELLING, not buying... don't bothrr yourself too much... you'll get it... eventually.
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Ok, Great.

Thanks for your support.

That is my offer.

Take it or leave it.

Escrow will be used.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Good to know what's the MTR value in insider's opinion.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Ok. Here it is:

Ok, Great.

Thanks for your support.

That is my offer.

Take it or leave it.

Escrow will be used.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Shiz I'll buy them all for 1k sat each! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
MasterTrader blockchain is available on CryptoChainer.com, for your wallet syncing needs!

Awesome, I see you saw my post.

Thank you for adding MTR to your BlockChain Resource site.

Looks great there:

I will add info to the OP.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Ok. Here it is:

Ok, Great.

Thanks for your support.

That is my offer.

Take it or leave it.

Escrow will be used.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
MasterTrader blockchain is available on CryptoChainer.com, for your wallet syncing needs!

legendary
Ok. Here's your proof: there's an order to sell 30,000 MTR @ 0.00012 at Bittrex. Tell me when you want me to take down. An exact hour, for instance 11pm PST, and I will take it down. Then you hold by your word. It is now 9:24pm on Monday. 11pm PST tomorrow  ok with you?

Cheers!

Just Screen Shot your wallet balance.

Keep it simple.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
legendary
(Translated from Spanish to English)

I need Master Trader Team, answer the following questions me please ..

1- As I'm sure the MTR 10,286,048. They will not enter the to bitrrex. Or another exchange?

2- Who controls 10,286,048 MTR, and where I can see it.

3- As I make sure that this coin will last a 1, 2, 3 or more years.

4. 10% Monthly. Generate inflation? Even when that 10% will be implemented.

5-When you leave a Wallet Android?

6- How many coins there so far?

7- One person owns more than 50% or 80% of the coins?

8- Are there any fairer distribution plan for the future of MTR coin?

9- The membership cost in Satoshidesk?

10- Question and Suggestion. They have not thought implement a revenue share gains with the inscription Satoshi Desk? Revenue share advertising or enrollment. That is very attractive. And not only attracts elite (A small group of trader) would attract many people to get some passive income. (Revenue share) with a renewal Weekly. Or monthly.

Thank you kindly, I hope your answer. Habemos investors who have eyes on MTR COIN. Because its value is much higher 700% of what is currently trading.

1- As I'm sure the MTR 10,286,048. They will not enter the to bitrrex. Or another exchange?

Yes, you are correct in your assumption that those MTR will not hit the exchange.

The premine is currently controlled by me, as it has been since the conception of MTR and ToshiDesk.

You can see the pre-mine at this address:

MNFA9fEhQK4E25NgnYkswWcL6WaEQJwRG8

Yes, there is no doubt that MTR will be around longer than 3 or more years. MTR has been a project we have been working on for 1-2 years already and there is no end in sight for development. We will continue to better the MasterTraderCoin/ToshiDesk brand with other additions to the project.

ToshiDesk is just are first conception we plan to bring to the table.

Yes, this 10% ( PROOF OF STAKE ) percentage was a vote casted by the community. Very early on the community voiced the want to add an additional percentage and as per the communities request, the change was implemented. Inflation of 120% per year will allow for a well balanced distribution pattern which promotes long term investors.

Currently MTR doesn't host the compatibility for an Andriod Wallet. We were once in talks with Coinimi to have them add MTR to the platform, but plans for that were put on hold. If the community request that the Andriod wallet be introduced, I'm sure I can get the right personnel working on it to bring a Andriod wallet into the MTR forefront.

Currently there are 833K MTR in Public Supply.

Math on that is [ Current Count (10,293,231 MTR) - (  9,460,000 PREMINE ) = 833,XXX MTR ]

No, there is not one single investor that owns 50% of the coins, let alone 80% of the coins.

If you consider me as a developer holding the pre-mine of 9,460,000 MTR then technically you could conclude I own 90% of the current coin count. This has been a premine that's been protected and respected since conception and I would never sacrifice the communities well being and/or the ToshiDesk / MTR project being selfish with it. I have been in procession of the premine for over a year, and even at MTR's best days I was never tempted to mess around with it.

The only deductions that have taken place from the PREMINE are the 3 owner quarterly distributions of 60K MTR over the last 9 months.

One of our dev's hold their MTR on the Bittrex Exchange.

I personally have sold a few MTR on the exchange to take care of daily overhead and operational costs. I have posted many transactions receipts proving the major expenses to keep this project afloat and lets just say, there is never a month where any less than $1200 is paid out for these costs. Servers are $500 a month alone, not to mention development costs across the board.

Yes, there are many ways in which MTR will be more fairly distributed over the next 5 years.

First it starts with ToshiDesk.

ToshiDesk will employ traders to be tipped by their followers for good calls and analysis on the platform. MTR will be the only currency that will be used for tips across the ToshiDesk platform.

ToshiDesk Top Trader Contest will also take place within the platform, allowing the most profitable traders the chance to win weekly MTR prizes.

ToshiDesk Weekly Coin Giveaways will also be possible with funds donated from other coin communities promoting ToshiDesk users to stay committed users. Who doesn't like free coins every week for being a loyal ToshiDesk user?

MTR USB Stick Giveaways at Crypto Conventions will also play apart in attracting new users for ToshiDesk and MTR.

There are many other ways in which we plan to disburse MTR throughout the crypto community and will keep you updated as those plans are carried out.

We plan to charge $10 USD Monthly. This Membership costs will be payable in MTR only.

The plan at first, was to allow users to pay with BTC and Credit Card too, but don't think that's the best idea for initial launch of ToshiDesk.

Hope these responses do help you in your decision to invest in MTR and ToshiDesk.

Will be adding to this throughout the night.

Just a rough draft for the most part.

Had a lot more here before, but tapping backspace too many times and accidently touching the mouse during that same time made me lose 1000+ words to my response.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Ok. Here's your proof: there's an order to sell 30,000 MTR @ 0.00012 at Bittrex. Tell me when you want me to take down. An exact hour, for instance 11pm PST, and I will take it down. Then you hold by your word. It is now 9:24pm on Monday. 11pm PST tomorrow  ok with you?

Cheers!
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
(Translated from Spanish to English)

I need Master Trader Team, answer the following questions me please ..

10- Question and Suggestion. They have not thought implement a revenue share gains with the inscription Satoshi Desk? Revenue share advertising or enrollment. That is very attractive. And not only attracts elite (A small group of trader) would attract many people to get some passive income. (Revenue share) with a renewal Weekly. Or monthly.

Thank you kindly, I hope your answer. Habemos investors who have eyes on MTR COIN. Because its value is much higher 700% of what is currently trading.
legendary
Community,

Can we please thank DcGirl for all the work she has been putting in these last few months?

It was a pain in the ass getting ToshiDesk back online due to a lot of modifications needing to be made.

She is seriously one of the hardest working people on our team.

DcGirl also had to gather data for all markets and exchanges again because there was a mixup with the first set of data we obtained.

Long story short, we had to go back to step 1 on everything and rebuild and restore everything these last few weeks.

This wouldn't have been possible without DcGirl.

So I would like to take this time to thank her for all the hard work she has put into ToshiDesk!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Repost!
legendary

Anyone looking to sell out their MTR positions due to the small irrelevant fud can contact me, as I will buy you out in FULL.

MasterTrader777

I am contacting you. What would be the price you are willing to pay for a sizable position of say 30,000?

He has no money to pay $9.9 for block explorer on time, so my hope he will refund me my looses are not big. Good luck anyway.

Oh yes, I have no money.

You got me.

Grin

How many MTR you want me to buy off you?

Prove you hold the amount you wish to sell, and I will happily take them off your hands.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Is that an answer to me too? If it is, I would gladly prove to you the amount I am talking about, but only after you tell me at what price you would be willing to buy them from me.

No, I have to deal with each of you children (trolls) on a case by case basis.

Your answer is here:

Anyone looking to sell out their MTR positions due to the small irrelevant fud can contact me, as I will buy you out in FULL.

MasterTrader777

I am contacting you. What would be the price you are willing to pay for a sizable position of say 30,000?

Sure,

Prove you hold that amount, and I will publically offer and honor the price I quote.

Simple as that.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
legendary

MasterTrader777

He has no money to pay $9.9 for block explorer on time, so my hope he will refund me my looses are not big. Good luck anyway.

Oh yes, I have no money.

You got me.

Grin

Prove you hold the amount you wish to sell, and I will happily take them off your hands.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Is that an answer to me too? If it is, I would gladly prove to you the amount I am talking about, but only after you tell me at what price you would be willing to buy them from me.
legendary

MasterTrader777

Oh yes, I have no money.

You got me.

Grin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary

MasterTrader777

Sure,

Prove you hold that amount, and I will publically offer and honor the price I quote.

Simple as that.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

MasterTrader777

legendary

MasterTrader777

Pages:
Jump to: