Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 50. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Hello Trolls,
(...) if you think you idiots ever will.
(...) I don't give two fucks about you idiots hating on that.

We will keep pursuing this project, and I know we will be successful.
I have ambition, I have drive (...)

It's January 2016, there's still no Toshidesk release. You have declared a Toshidesk 2.0 to be released in 2015 4Q.

This coin is sinking, reaching ALL TIME LOW rates while you disappear and show yourself in other threads on Bitcointalk. Fortunately, you are not an anon neither you do this business as poor boy from end of the world (you represent legal US LLC) so better shut up and deliver what we do expect. You had your time to have fun with playing with our money, now it's over.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello Trolls,

You mad?

I hope you know the time you spend trying to troll us or upset my dev team is 100% wasted.

We will keep pursuing this project, and I know we will be successful.

You haven't stopped us yet, and I'm so sorry if you think you idiots ever will.

Maybe one day you will spend this time following your own dreams, instead of wasting your time trying to stop me from pursuing mine.

I have ambition, I have drive, and I don't give two fucks about you idiots hating on that.

Ha-Ha.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

I sooooo agree. 8bit dude is a douche. Even on his crap coin thread.

LOL
Bitstone scam victims supporting masteretarded777 here? Did he ask you for support or are you just a useful idiot?

Those concepts are NOT original. ToshiDesk is it's own vessel that will mature in time. He has one of the best dev teams in the game. No denying that much. He always has a clever way of thinking about things. I'm still holding. No use in selling at these prices anyway.

This is stockholm syndrome my friend. So do I hold my coins - just because it's hard to accept such big loss. There's no dev team nor masteretarded777 has basic crypto knowledge. He must hire real dev team to let us sell this shit.

legendary
Activity: 1274

Those concepts are NOT original. ToshiDesk is it's own vessel that will mature in time. He has one of the best dev teams in the game. No denying that much. He always has a clever way of thinking about things. I'm still holding. No use in selling at these prices anyway.

Normally better to write off a r3kt coin (play the lottery with it) than sell it for nothing anyway.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Activity: 583
Hello Community,

Lets all be adults here, as I wont be here daily baby sitting the fudders.

Launch has clearly been a bit delayed.

I'm still working on this very closely with my devs, and progress is being made...just at a slower rate through the holidays.

Depth Charts inside ETNA still need to be fine tuned, along with a few minor touch ups within the CMS.

Sorry for the inconvenience on the delay folks.

For the fudders claiming I'm no longer putting my own money into this project must have no sense at all for the saying..."nothing is free"

Servers certainly aren't free.

Those run me over $500 a month.

Not to mention the other expenses I'm forking out for on a weekly basis.

You guys never see a server go down, and you never see us giving up on this.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I believe in you , I hope the end of the trading week to recover with large volumes  Cool Cool Cool Cool

Yea, I mean at least these devs are trying. So what if the launch was delayed a lil. The 2 people fudding have never supported mastertrader, they just love him so much they have to fud this thread daily with some bs. Prolly just hating on him and his passion to succeed. People hate when people don't give up on their dreams. Its the life of a troll, and these people that fud mastertrader and his project will soon look like a fool. I'm sure mastertrader doesn't care about them anyway.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Hello Community,

I'm still working on this very closely with my devs, and progress is being made...just at a slower rate through the holidays.

Depth Charts inside ETNA still need to be fine tuned, along with a few minor touch ups within the CMS.

For the fudders claiming I'm no longer putting my own money into this project must have no sense at all for the saying..."nothing is free"

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I believe in you , I hope the end of the trading week to recover with large volumes  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1162
https://blockchain.info/address/1DeSaYqaAn2QtctcSyg1NoFR65fxdRcPWb

Well, the dev fund Mastertrader posted has taken a huge hit.

Only percentage-wise. It had shit to begin with... And he's not putting a cent more of his own money, so do the math...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Where the hell is Mastertrader? Said 4th quarter 2015. Past by a week and a half now.

Deja vu? hehe...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Where the hell is Mastertrader? Said 4th quarter 2015. Past by a week and a half now.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
I'd love to pick them up that cheap. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!
It's extremely cheap now, isn't it?

It is veryyyy cheap indeed.  There are a couple buy orders propping it up on Bittrex to 2000 sat but its only like .01 BTC all the other buy orders are under 1000 sat.

Why noone is buying? Dev, dev's shills, where are you? We need your activity on the market.
Activity: 630
I'd love to pick them up that cheap. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!
It's extremely cheap now, isn't it?

It is veryyyy cheap indeed.  There are a couple buy orders propping it up on Bittrex to 2000 sat but its only like .01 BTC all the other buy orders are under 1000 sat.
Pages:
Jump to: