Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 43. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
I am sure that this is mastertrader777.
Anyway 8bit coin ann thread is not my thread, he can do there whatever he wants.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Acidyo is just trolling you and your thread back, seems to have struck a cord. They don't have the same writing styles, grammar, or verbiage in any post.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
haha 8bit dev fag is too busy trolling mastertrader and look at this. 8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?

8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?8BIT DEAD? AND FORKED?

Seems like mastertrader777 (using one of his multiple accounts "Acidyo") has a lot of time to spend on interesting discussion.
legendary
Activity: 1232
legendary
Do you have an estimation as to how long it will be before it goes live and we see PR write ups? I know originally we were looking at Q1 but new tech builds always go long Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

7- One person owns more than 50% or 80% of the coins?

I think you will be more than satisfied with the answer to just that question: A person owns more than 90% (I repeat: mas del 90%) of the coin. And yes the rate of inflation is 10% MONTHLY. Anything more ridiculous than that?

The rest is quite irrelevant, really.

Hey Barabbas, sent you a pm did you get it?

I did.

Okay cool, take a moment to think it over and let me know what you offer. If not thats alright too. Either way, think it over and let me know. I'm a n00b account but can do any transfer method you think is secure.
legendary
Activity: 1162

I think you will be more than satisfied with the answer to just that question: A person owns more than 90% (I repeat: mas del 90%) of the coin. And yes the rate of inflation is 10% MONTHLY. Anything more ridiculous than that?

I did.
Activity: 2

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Burning that 90% premine and reducing crazy inflation would completely change coin of this economy giving us (bagholders) a chance to get a reasonable price one day. At this moment nothing but short P&D can help.
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
Anything more ridiculous than that?
How about your ongoing cringe worthy attempts to stay relevant?
legendary
Activity: 1162

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
(Translated from Spanish to English)

I need Master Trader Team, answer the following questions me please ..

1- As I'm sure the MTR 10,286,048. They will not enter the to bitrrex. Or another exchange?

2- Who controls 10,286,048 MTR, and where I can see it.

3- As I make sure that this coin will last a 1, 2, 3 or more years.

4. 10% Monthly. Generate inflation? Even when that 10% will be implemented.

5-When you leave a Wallet Android?

6- How many coins there so far?

8- Are there any fairer distribution plan for the future of MTR coin?

9- The membership cost in Satoshidesk?

10- Question and Suggestion. They have not thought implement a revenue share gains with the inscription Satoshi Desk? Revenue share advertising or enrollment. That is very attractive. And not only attracts elite (A small group of trader) would attract many people to get some passive income. (Revenue share) with a renewal Weekly. Or monthly.

Thank you kindly, I hope your answer. Habemos investors who have eyes on MTR COIN. Because its value is much higher 700% of what is currently trading.
legendary
Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well. Wanted to clear up some confusion. First, the idea of social trading was around well before crypto - Dough.com is a good example - and it has been implemented elsewhere in crypto as well. None of us has a patent on it and none of us can say "I thought of it first". The key is in how it is implemented and the audience it has, that will drive its success.

As far as me - I don't now, or before ToshiDesk, work for anyone (except perhaps the MTR community). I don't work for either Mastertrader or Jay, not now or in the past, and neither of these guys can say I'm their "dev". I share the expenses for ToshiDesk (which are considerable). I chose this project because I liked the plan for how it would be implemented and its the kind of work I enjoy. And I have no plans to change that.

Feel free to ask me questions, I don't often log into Bitcointalk but I do read this thread.

Thanks for the clarification DC, it's furstrating coming here and seeing so much FUD being grown around. Most the time I stay quiet on the sidelines. Keep your head up and don't let them get to you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well. Wanted to clear up some confusion. First, the idea of social trading was around well before crypto - Dough.com is a good example - and it has been implemented elsewhere in crypto as well. None of us has a patent on it and none of us can say "I thought of it first". The key is in how it is implemented and the audience it has, that will drive its success.

As far as me - I don't now, or before ToshiDesk, work for anyone (except perhaps the MTR community). I don't work for either Mastertrader or Jay, not now or in the past, and neither of these guys can say I'm their "dev". I share the expenses for ToshiDesk (which are considerable). I chose this project because I liked the plan for how it would be implemented and its the kind of work I enjoy. And I have no plans to change that.

Feel free to ask me questions, I don't often log into Bitcointalk but I do read this thread.
Activity: 8
I thought this was dead by now, Steve aka Zach moved on ( he is doing really well by the way) I doubt DC is still here, after the cryptsy fiasco she has been MIA ( I have been trying to reach her regarding a project we were starting)- I think she is done with crypto. All you have is MTR777 and a shell of a stolen idea.

Good luck to you all- took this off my watchlist.

Cheers!

Hey buddy,

Well for one, you are wrong about Dc.

I work with her daily, and we are adding 4-5 new exchanges to our platform this week.

https://i.imgur.com/0Onz1AY.png

For two, I'm glad Zach is doing well.

Three, sorry you're still looking to scout my devs in attempts to better your own failing projects.

No need for you to come in here like a cocky punk, nobody cares about your input.

That's another reason why people don't like to work with you.

Think about it. Don't get played again.

Take Care,

MasterTrader777

Cool bro, I am happy you are still wasting time money and effort on such a small niche market concept. Congrats to you!!.

BTW- and FWIW, I was working with DC well before Toshidesk (crytrade concept was born 3 years ago), so you took my dev actually. But hey, that's fine. I am working on things much bigger than crypto trading.

I've been MIA trading real markets to get my money up for the next big things I am working on, a few DAPPs that solve real world needs. All under one umbrella company that will have far more reach than a niche idea.

(edited the post to remove my online banking screenshot, that was pretty douschie- apologies)

I really do wish you success...

Regards,

Jay =)
Activity: 630
Also it looks like the block explorer web hosting is expired and it is now in the grace period.  I'm talking about the chainz cyptoid.info block explorer incase there is more than one i wasn't aware of.
Activity: 630
Man all those walls of text would surely scare off any illiterate trolls lmao
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Hello Community,

Wanted to update you on the new "DashBoard" Link you see here on the www.ToshiDesk.com

By the way, its no longer www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Have a look,

A click of the link above will take you to the PUBLIC Dashboard.

This gives new users a quick sneak peak of what ToshiDesk is all about.

Its not 100% how we want it, but the point of this update is to show the idea I had about this came to life.

More updates later,

MasterTrader777

Great work! Keep it up.
legendary
Activity: 1092
(Translated from Spanish to English)

I need Master Trader Team, answer the following questions me please ..

1- As I'm sure the MTR 10,286,048. They will not enter the to bitrrex. Or another exchange?

2- Who controls 10,286,048 MTR, and where I can see it.

3- As I make sure that this coin will last a 1, 2, 3 or more years.

4. 10% Monthly. Generate inflation? Even when that 10% will be implemented.

5-When you leave a Wallet Android?

6- How many coins there so far?

8- Are there any fairer distribution plan for the future of MTR coin?

9- The membership cost in Satoshidesk?

10- Question and Suggestion. They have not thought implement a revenue share gains with the inscription Satoshi Desk? Revenue share advertising or enrollment. That is very attractive. And not only attracts elite (A small group of trader) would attract many people to get some passive income. (Revenue share) with a renewal Weekly. Or monthly.

Thank you kindly, I hope your answer. Habemos investors who have eyes on MTR COIN. Because its value is much higher 700% of what is currently trading.

Thanks for your interest in MTR.

Give me a few hours, and I will have a detailed set of answers for you.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Pages:
Jump to: