Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 48. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello Community,

Quick Update:

Endorsement Finalized with ETNA Grin

Undeniably the best logo on their site : www.etnasoft.com

Development update later.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hello Community,

Owner disbursements have been made in the amount of 60,000 MTR to each of the 3 owners of ToshiDesk.

Disbursements were held back nearly 1 month in respect to the community, due to extra development time required before we Publicly launch ToshiDesk.

Working on some quality endorsement deals to get the word out there, and have a few VC's looking at our 1 YR progress and are very proud of how far we've come in such a short time with minimal funding.

I'm going to be around later to post a bigger update of whats going on with development.

Please stay tuned.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks Mastertrader,

You spoiled us with your near daily updates for so long. Hope the VC's finds the project very interesting Smiley
legendary
Hello Community,

Owner disbursements have been made in the amount of 60,000 MTR to each of the 3 owners of ToshiDesk.

Disbursements were held back nearly 1 month in respect to the community, due to extra development time required before we Publicly launch ToshiDesk.

Working on some quality endorsement deals to get the word out there, and have a few VC's looking at our 1 YR progress and are very proud of how far we've come in such a short time with minimal funding.

I'm going to be around later to post a bigger update of whats going on with development.

Please stay tuned.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Moar screenshots. We love screenshots. To buy cheap MTR. Moar screenshots.
legendary
Hello Communtiy,

Testing depth charts now as we have been working on these for quite some time now.

Screen shots shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
funny to see all trolls wrong about mtr going to the grave. i see it hover at 3-4k sats for weeks. i think its holding up pretty well. trolls wrong again. they just wanted cheap mtr.
legendary
Hello Community,

Sorry about the delay in launch.

Please note we are still developing and have not abandoned ship.

In my last update I mentioned that we have to backup ToshiDesk on the new servers.

My CMS dev Saqib letting me know we have recovered the backup:

Here is a recent convo with my ETNA developers proving we are still working kinks out and continually deploying new updates.

Things are still running smooth here boys and gals.

More updates soon,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Mastertrader ... ready to chat again when you are.

It's gona take some planning and even though I expect BTC to pop and draw up the broader market ...
I don't expect the Crypto world to again be fully fruitful till after September.

From a couple days ago and of a weekly graph - The cross has already formed today.
http://prntscr.com/a4320b

Got your message.

Hit you back in Skype.

Talk more soon.

MasterTrader777

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Last Active:    2016-02-17, 15:56:35

Where are you honey?

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Mastertrader ... ready to chat again when you are.

It's gona take some planning and even though I expect BTC to pop and draw up the broader market ...
I don't expect the Crypto world to again be fully fruitful till after September.

From a couple days ago and of a weekly graph - The cross has already formed today.
http://prntscr.com/a4320b
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

I expect to continue the project this coin Wink Wink

I was waiting for a surprise from the spirit dev Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Activity: 1148
do you have a time line Mastertrader for when everything will be live and marketable? I'd really like to see this thing take off and open to the public.
legendary

Hmmm wondering if they are migrating servers or if they did the dip.

In the process of migrating servers.

I can take some screen shots of conversations between me and support if you'd like.

Its been a year since I sparked up a hosting packages with namecheap.

I had to renew my hosting package for mastertrader.com websites because it was the one that expired first.

I renewed mastertrader.com hosting cpanel and websites...but ToshiDesk wasn't on that hosting package.

So right now I'm working with namecheap on a backup for the TohsiDesk cpanel and I will import the ToshiDesk content into the renewed MasterTraderCoin.com website and just pay for one hosting package instead of two.

Its not that serious as I will fix it asap.

Work is still being done on the ETNA side.

I can screen shot conversations between me and them today as they have been updating the tickets Ive been submitting.

No need to dip guys, I put way too much into this already.

I have held back on doing the 60K distributions to the 3 owners including myself for right now.

I've personally been buying a few MTR here and there soaking up the stakes people are selling.

Please bare with us as we continue to work on ToshiDesk and MTR as a whole.

More updates coming soon,

MasterTrader777
Pages:
Jump to: