Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 47. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Awesome Mastertrader, great to see so much progress within the project. Glad your sticking to the coin being the only way to buy membership and tip on the platforum.

This will really drive the value and volume of MTR
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
Hello Community,

Proof of ToshiDesk backup received.

We will be moving the databases over to the new hosting package in the coming days.

This will be a fresh load, so all accounts and data will be wiped.

Starting fresh, and no beta accounts will be allowed.

This means, everyone will have to pay the membership fee using MTR and MTR only, to use ToshiDesk from this point on.

We are moving along and buckling down for official launch.

Get your MTR now before the whales decide to hop in.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Good stuff, so if you don't have MTR you wont be able to use toshidesk. Thats prob the best move for the market too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hello Community,

More progress is being made as you read this.

Depth Chart is now configured 100% and % of change is back to calculating correctly.

What set us back a bit was the switch from Digital Ocean Severs to AWS.

When we made that switch it began saving us $100's per month...so it all reality it was the right move.

VC's wanted to see us get our monthly cost averages down is much as we could, and if we failed to do this it would seem as if we didn't care about money.

Well we do, and we care about the long term profitability and stability of our business model, so with that being said...please bare with us while we consolidate our costs.

Here is the chat between our devs this morning...

As you can see my developers are working together as a real team even though we are all in different parts of the world.

Paper Trades can now be made again...

Account Info is now populating data correctly.

Positions Widget Works flawlessly, along with the Orders Widget...

More update shortly guys and gals.

Any questions, comments, or concerns...please be sure to voice them.

Oh and its nice to see a little bit of market activity...people seem to be buying MTR and its causing the price to rise more than 10% a day!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

This is the update I was looking for!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! Only .03 BTC to 8,000 satoshi now???  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
#TEAMTOSHI

I bought a few myself to increase my staking stack. Really nice to see you guys still getting it after 1 yr since you started this project.

#TEAMTOSHI
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello Community,

Proof of ToshiDesk backup received.

We will be moving the databases over to the new hosting package in the coming days.

This will be a fresh load, so all accounts and data will be wiped.

Starting fresh, and no beta accounts will be allowed.

This means, everyone will have to pay the membership fee using MTR and MTR only, to use ToshiDesk from this point on.

We are moving along and buckling down for official launch.

Get your MTR now before the whales decide to hop in.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Hello Community,

More progress is being made as you read this.

Depth Chart is now configured 100% and % of change is back to calculating correctly.

What set us back a bit was the switch from Digital Ocean Severs to AWS.

When we made that switch it began saving us $100's per month...so it all reality it was the right move.

VC's wanted to see us get our monthly cost averages down is much as we could, and if we failed to do this it would seem as if we didn't care about money.

Well we do, and we care about the long term profitability and stability of our business model, so with that being said...please bare with us while we consolidate our costs.

Here is the chat between our devs this morning...

As you can see my developers are working together as a real team even though we are all in different parts of the world.

Paper Trades can now be made again...

Account Info is now populating data correctly.

Positions Widget Works flawlessly, along with the Orders Widget...

More update shortly guys and gals.

Any questions, comments, or concerns...please be sure to voice them.

Oh and its nice to see a little bit of market activity...people seem to be buying MTR and its causing the price to rise more than 10% a day!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Only a shitty trader like you wouldn't even out their cost averages at these prices. If you bought 90% higher, and now buy 9 times more coins 90% you are up a ton and be down at no loss with way more coin. You must be here to shill. Thats all it looks like. You add nothing to this thread.
Dear financial advisor. What does "to shill" mean?
Activity: 583
you are the shill. you mad? sell your coins then broski

As usual:
  • nothing delivered
  • moar promises
  • no ETA
  • personal attacks
  • angry shills
  • funny shills tell you to sell with 90% loss

Only a shitty trader like you wouldn't even out their cost averages at these prices. If you bought 90% higher, and now buy 9 times more coins 90% you are up a ton and be down at no loss with way more coin. You must be here to shill. Thats all it looks like. You add nothing to this thread.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

As usual:
  • nothing delivered
  • moar promises
  • no ETA
  • personal attacks
  • angry shills
  • funny shills tell you to sell with 90% loss

Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
You are as usual a stupid troll with no life. You personally attack mastertrader in almost every post you make. I would ignore your ass too.

As usual:
  • nothing delivered
  • moar promises
  • no ETA
  • personal attacks
  • angry shills

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
You are as usual a stupid troll with no life. You personally attack mastertrader in almost every post you make. I would ignore your ass too.

As usual:
  • nothing delivered
  • moar promises
  • no ETA
  • personal attacks
  • angry shills

Activity: 583
Looks like MTR has had a calm uptrend for the past few weeks. Slow and light accumulation. A perfect market for the smart and relaxed trader. I'm still holding 20K MTR for fun. No need to sell, just like staking it and hope toshi is a success.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
As usual:
  • nothing delivered
  • moar promises
  • no ETA
  • personal attacks

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
An important point to mention is this - ToshiDesk is the vehicle that provides a use for MTR. While we understand that our founding supporters should be taken care of, we want a reason for people to buy and spend MTR. The main reason right now is to buy subscriptions and tip on ToshiDesk. So please keep that in mind. We want a large userbase, and we want this operation to succeed. If it does, it gives MTR the value we want.

Thanks for being patient. I look forward to kicking this new version off as soon as possible.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

We have seen this crap already, when we gonna see released product?

legendary
Hello Community,

Back with a quick screen shots of what I'm testing tonight.

Market Depth numbers are computing within the charting module that is already been integrated into the CMS.

This feature did take a lot of hours to develop and will be pushed from development servers to ToshiDesk Live Servers.

Thanks for your patience as we continue development.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
As usual:
  • nothing delivered
  • moar promises
  • no ETA
  • personal attacks
legendary