Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 61. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
@ 8-bit-Party

why do you like this thread so much?

Despite what anyone says, MT made the mistake to meddle into 8bit coin and took on 8bit in the 8bit thread. Now 8bit is retaliating in the MTR thread and taking on MT and MTR and MT is paying the price. 8bit wont stop until MTR is completely dead and buried. Some things that 8bit says are valid and makes sense while others are as clear as daylight just an attempt to damage MTR. This is evident in that there is nothing that MT can post that 8bit agrees with and everything that is posted is picked on, which is unnatural. In a natural argument there will always be things agreed on and some things being disagreed with. Once I realised that 100% of what was being said by MT is disagreed with by 8bit it became clear what it was and that it was not a natural normal argument. I then lost interest because it can only end in one way like 99.999999% of other coins where the same happens. It is like a cancer in alt-coins.

Until MT and 8bit buries the hatchet, MTR will decline until it is dead and if 8bit really is an investor, his actions are killing his own investment. That is the short and long of it.

The thread has become a tit-for-tat between 8bit and MT which is unfortunate and I hope 8bit sleeps well after achieving his objective.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
This is extremely stupid to enourage people to use static wallets. Why?

Once one (or more) external libs (libc, zlib, qt, libpng, libupnp, and many others) will be find vulnerable you will have to upgrade your wallet!
Before you will find your MTR wallet is vulnerable (because of statically linked vulnerable library!) your box might be hacked, funds stolen and so on. With dynamic linked libs you fix your system using eg apt-get update (debian/ubuntu example) and you don't even have to know that something in sys libs is vulnerable - when you read about it somewhere, your modern is linux box is prolly already updated.

Static wallet is "good enough" for cold /OFFLINE/ wallets, nothing else.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello Community,

Just stopping by to let you know I have been working very closely with a few other devs on this MTR Wallet STATIC Linux Compile.

Getting this compile stable will is going to allow us to release a boat load of nodes that increase our network stability, and prevent any further networks issues such as the one we had a few weeks ago.

We have been putting some time into this and have been able to make it a STATIC compile.

What does that mean?

Well it means that all the components of the compile to run are ALL executable!

So basically if you use a compatible Linux the wallet will run.

We will be working on hard-coding some nodes into the next wallet release, and I will keep you all updated.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Why don't you put a similiar buy order at this rate?
Oh, I forgot, you buy from yourself only.

legendary
Looks like someone trying to fud, and hold down the market on bittrex... just got his stash called and taken. Grin

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
As usual:

• 0 (zero) exact dates
  • 0 (zero) facts
  • 0 (zero) references to previous declarations
One of my informers told me that at this moment Toshidesk is "developed" by one junior web frontend developer, others left this project. That developer has no skill to finish this platform so mastertrader777 tries to find someone more skilled but with his tiny budget it's almost impossible.

legendary
Just went through the approvals list once again today to approve 3 more new members to ToshiDesk Social Charting Platform.

15 New Members in 2-3 days with word of mouth is pretty good in my opinion.

185 Members and growing!

Register Here:

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Now that public beta is open when do you expect to have full release to the public?
This Q version 2.0 will be released  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Unfortunately, as usual, Bittrex is considering to delist MTR

Where is dev?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Now that public beta is open when do you expect to have full release to the public?
legendary
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
looking spiffy  love the tools, 170 people ain't bad either  Cool
legendary

Hello Community,

The time has come to allow you all to begin to test drive the new ToshiDesk Charting Module.

Please Register Here:

http://54.208.152.249/User/UserInformationEntry

ToshiDesk Charting Module Testing Video

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HkaGS8QqGBQ

Here is a small sneak peak of testing, along with a detailed review from HegelianCattalactics

Login to ToshiDesk!

You can also access the ALL NEW ToshiDesk Charting Module by clicking "Charting Tool" shown below.

170 ToshiDesk Members and Growing!

Share it on twitter with HashTag (#ToshiDesk ) and earn some free MTR!

SHARE!!!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/645700315207987200

Join Today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Join ToshiTalk Forum!

www.ToshiTalk.com

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Hello Community,

Server Payments have been made for this month.

Development Continues as always.

Soon I will be able to put more and more cash flow into ToshiDesk and to buying up more MTR off the markets.

Currently still working on Market Depth Widget.

Public Launch is almost upon us all.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Current month is October but the invoice is for September...  so last month is paid?  Just found the discrepancy interesting, not a huge deal.

Well when you rent AWS/Digital Ocean servers, you pay for what you use.

So each month usage cost are calculated and at the end of each month I'm billed.

So yea, you read that I paid usage cost for last month usage, that was due this month.

Hope I explained that well enough.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Pretty steep Digital Ocean bill anyway of bringing this down?

We started off with a lower cost/lower spec server for the market data server when we began to build our own custom Charting Module from scratch.

If you didn't catch a glimpse of it, you will be able to see pictures in recent thread pages.

The specs of the $80 server just weren't packing the punch they needed when it came time to implement ETNA Charting Module.

$80 server :

ETNA requires 1 min api pulls which requires alot more resources so we had to upgrade to the $160 server.

Right now this data server is doing what we need it to do, and I know downgrading to the $80 server on Digital Ocean wouldn't work.

So with that being said, cutting costs on Digital Ocean isn't possible.

We paid $250 this month on Digital Ocean, to in a sense prepay a bit for next months bill.

I also run the CMS interface using another Digital Ocean server.

As you see this project is pretty expensive to even run, and I can assure you I will keep getting the overhead costs paid, is well as development costs paid.

We were able to cut costs on AWS though...by about $120 a month.

I knew when we started this project it wouldn't be cheap, but we are fully committed....and I know it will be a successful venture.

I do have a small development fund on the side that I continue to replenish with extra cash flow I get from real life work.

I would like to build up my development fund to over $4K so I can increase my budgets in multiple areas of the project.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Awesome thanks for the update sounds like you have everything under control
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Thanks for always taking the time to explain Mastertrader,  billing for usage after the month makes sense. 

I like that you are using AWS too,  their security and protocols are pretty tight so it saves some of the concerns of social engineering with smaller cheaper providers.
legendary
Hello Community,

Server Payments have been made for this month.

Development Continues as always.

Soon I will be able to put more and more cash flow into ToshiDesk and to buying up more MTR off the markets.

Currently still working on Market Depth Widget.

Public Launch is almost upon us all.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Current month is October but the invoice is for September...  so last month is paid?  Just found the discrepancy interesting, not a huge deal.

Well when you rent AWS/Digital Ocean servers, you pay for what you use.

So each month usage cost are calculated and at the end of each month I'm billed.

So yea, you read that I paid usage cost for last month usage, that was due this month.

Hope I explained that well enough.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

We started off with a lower cost/lower spec server for the market data server when we began to build our own custom Charting Module from scratch.

If you didn't catch a glimpse of it, you will be able to see pictures in recent thread pages.

The specs of the $80 server just weren't packing the punch they needed when it came time to implement ETNA Charting Module.

$80 server :

ETNA requires 1 min api pulls which requires alot more resources so we had to upgrade to the $160 server.

Right now this data server is doing what we need it to do, and I know downgrading to the $80 server on Digital Ocean wouldn't work.

So with that being said, cutting costs on Digital Ocean isn't possible.

We paid $250 this month on Digital Ocean, to in a sense prepay a bit for next months bill.

I also run the CMS interface using another Digital Ocean server.

As you see this project is pretty expensive to even run, and I can assure you I will keep getting the overhead costs paid, is well as development costs paid.

We were able to cut costs on AWS though...by about $120 a month.

I knew when we started this project it wouldn't be cheap, but we are fully committed....and I know it will be a successful venture.

I do have a small development fund on the side that I continue to replenish with extra cash flow I get from real life work.

I would like to build up my development fund to over $4K so I can increase my budgets in multiple areas of the project.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Those prices seem completely ridiculous, but it's fine as dev technical ignorance is extremely high.
Eg he runs his mastersaver program  (OK, noone bought this crap) by running wallets on hosted Windows instances and show users "their" funds using Remote Desktop. This is most stupid (and very expensive) proof-of-possession technique I've ever seen.

That's why
and I don't have alot of money to throw at this project anymore..I already spent over $20K in development of MTR and ToshiDesk.

Ignorance costs.

Pages:
Jump to: