Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 62. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Let me go grb nother keybord from the pile. I love the older ones tht hve tht stisfying clicking feel/sound.
Dev, there are fud threads like this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/about-multicoin-710030

They are hurting the coin. Why don t you give them a clear reponse?

Let them fud. We have more important things to accomplish.

Please explain what you will accomplish?  I would like to know, thanks.

We need to get the word out about MultiCoin. I'm working now on increasing our visibility to people who have never heard of MultiCoin or it's capabilities. If we join the fudders in a battle of slander, no one wins. If you have the ability and want to see MC do great things, tweet your friends, post a link or positive comment about MultiCoin on Facebook, or simply tell a friend about this new coin you found that is Awesome.

Yeah, well, I am pretty sure that getting the word out for a coin is as simple as getting the coin added to exchanges.  You see, people will look up a coins info when it appears new on an exchange.  So, you should probably take action there.  

From what i noticed for the last months it goes like this , coin appears on exchange on the 1st day and all people are dumping it ,whales accumulating , people are stopping mining because it is very very cheap and they are waiting to the end of POW to start buying.

Here i think MC has the advantage as the whales spent a lot of money already to mine , small miners now have a chance to mine really nice amount of coins , new buyers won`t be waiting for the POW to end and only great specs, dev and marketing of the coin will decide about its value. Of course first days on the exchange will be crazy as new big buyers will want it cheap but look at coin swap how small amount of people want to sell their small amount of coins cheap.

End of POW is only couple of days ahead Smiley and remember multi sig anon in place , fork shield , fast transactions , and keyjoin will be implemented so bright future ahead Smiley

Good Luck to all of us Smiley

Agreed. Also we have  big advantage in that others may clone us but we are certainly something special already. That in and of itself should help people to decide what is fud and what is not.

My A key just randomly stopped working. lol
I emailed Bill from Bittrex this morning about listing us and requested that they respect the community decision, whatever it may be, on the time frame you have chosen as a team with votes.

So the decision of the community is to add MC after PoW ends.  That makes zero sense.  I bet most of the votes for this are small miners with small hash, worried about not getting coins after mulitpools jump in.  BAD CHOICE community.  Adding a coin before PoS starts is how a coin will get the publicity it needs, and the price it deserves.  You shouldn't put the future of your coin in the hands of others.

No worries. In a situation where the people are almost evenly divided we will balance the two. We are planning to have exchanges lined up and ready for you, rather than waiting till the last minute to ask for listing consideration. Even then, we may balance it out  day or 2 early if the vote stays so evenly divided like it is now.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Dev, there are fud threads like this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/about-multicoin-710030

Please explain what you will accomplish?  I would like to know, thanks.

We need to get the word out about MultiCoin. I'm working now on increasing our visibility to people who have never heard of MultiCoin or it's capabilities. If we join the fudders in a battle of slander, no one wins. If you have the ability and want to see MC do great things, tweet your friends, post a link or positive comment about MultiCoin on Facebook, or simply tell a friend about this new coin you found that is Awesome.

Yeah, well, I am pretty sure that getting the word out for a coin is as simple as getting the coin added to exchanges.  You see, people will look up a coins info when it appears new on an exchange.  So, you should probably take action there. 

From what i noticed for the last months it goes like this , coin appears on exchange on the 1st day and all people are dumping it ,whales accumulating , people are stopping mining because it is very very cheap and they are waiting to the end of POW to start buying.

Here i think MC has the advantage as the whales spent a lot of money already to mine , small miners now have a chance to mine really nice amount of coins , new buyers won`t be waiting for the POW to end and only great specs, dev and marketing of the coin will decide about its value. Of course first days on the exchange will be crazy as new big buyers will want it cheap but look at coin swap how small amount of people want to sell their small amount of coins cheap.

End of POW is only couple of days ahead Smiley and remember multi sig anon in place , fork shield , fast transactions , and keyjoin will be implemented so bright future ahead Smiley

Good Luck to all of us Smiley

Hi dev, a question: are the features already implemented or there is a roadmap? Maybe with a clear roadmap fudsters will have not so much to say about this coin. Naturally, community has to do his part, but I mean, what about your plans? You are very active and I d like to mine, but what about the roadmap/timeline?
ow
The groundwork is there, we have already successfully created the first reliable multisig altcoin. You have that right now.

We can say with certainty that it is safe and reliable. This took months of testing to be certain of. We can't have a wallet that works 99% of the time and 1% of the time all your money disappears. No wallet can risk less than 100% uptime and expect to survive. So any future updates we may add must first pass the same rigorous testing. No one else has been able to accomplish what we have already done so far. That is indisputable. We are not finished with being the best quite yet. We'll keep you updated but this is a complicated task and we are here for the duration.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking
I emailed Bill from Bittrex this morning about listing us and requested that they respect the community decision, whatever it may be, on the time frame you have chosen as a team with votes.

So the decision of the community is to add MC after PoW ends.  That makes zero sense.  I bet most of the votes for this are small miners with small hash, worried about not getting coins after mulitpools jump in.  BAD CHOICE community.  Adding a coin before PoS starts is how a coin will get the publicity it needs, and the price it deserves.  You shouldn't put the future of your coin in the hands of others.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi dev, a question: are the features already implemented or there is a roadmap? Maybe with a clear roadmap fudsters will have not so much to say about this coin. Naturally, community has to do his part, but I mean, what about your plans? You are very active and I d like to mine, but what about the roadmap/timeline?

Yeah, well, I am pretty sure that getting the word out for a coin is as simple as getting the coin added to exchanges.  You see, people will look up a coins info when it appears new on an exchange.  So, you should probably take action there. 

That is not my decision to make, but yours. You all decide the fate of MC through voting and we believe in you.
Activity: 140
Twitter - @hashking

A whole hand full of coins got caught with their pants down today and they will likely just try to focus the attention on someone else to continue their coingen clone cash bonanza. Ignore them and they have no power left. I've also gotten some emails requesting payment in MC for a service to  "prevent further slander" but I'm pretty sure they are the slanderers and this is how they make money. It's extortion really and must be profitable.
When the POW will end?

about 3 days more

8 GH/s  Cry People are leaving the network Multicoinhttp://i48.tinypic.com/2cnxc42.jpg

Yes huge expensive rents are getting done.Now smaller miners have a chance to get more coins i am doing it and difference is nice

No offense to the big rigs, but the smaller miners are our favorites and you are exactly right. This is a last good chance I imagine for them to join in. I mean really join in on the fun days to come.

legendary
When the POW will end?

about 3 days more

8 GH/s  Cry People are leaving the network Multicoin

Yes huge expensive rents are getting done.Now smaller miners have a chance to get more coins i am doing it and difference is nice
Twitter - @hashking

Activity: 597
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 12
Pages:
Jump to: