Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 63. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dev, there are fud threads like this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/about-multicoin-710030

They are hurting the coin. Why don t you give them a clear reponse?

They were fudding from the start all their questions were asnwered but it looks fud is their hobby ,they didn`t follow the thread and were late at start

Yeh.
About the rest: there is a little mistake in the thread title: it's multisignature, now there is written mulisignature.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Dev, there are fud threads like this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/about-multicoin-710030

They were fudding from the start all their questions were asnwered but it looks fud is their hobby ,they didn`t follow the thread and were late at start

legendary
Activity: 1050
update to 7 .... XP is out of date
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
LOL yea im pretty old school on the PC
legendary
having issues downloading wallet.. Unable to start cause LIBEAY32.dll was not found... Downloaded wallet 3 or 4x

windows XP Huh LOL
legendary
having issues downloading wallet.. Unable to start cause LIBEAY32.dll was not found... Downloaded wallet 3 or 4x

I think this dll comes from the OpenSSL install.

http://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html

Yes i noticed it in many coins you should install openssl and it will work
Activity: 15

I think this dll comes from the OpenSSL install.

http://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Activity: 28
legendary
Let`s promote some this baby Smiley

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So if we add up the results of the poll....

After POW = 45%
Anytime! + 10%

45+10 = 55%

Which is greater than any other option.
Not time to add to exchange!!!

LOL...  JUST LOL...

Ok so if we add up the results of the poll....

Anytime! = ~%10
Now = ~%37

10+37 = 47%

Which is greater than any other option.
Time to add to exchange!!!

Wink
Start talking with exchange like C-CEX or bittrex .. should be done and settle Before the POW .... So

as soon as POW end (vote result ) the coin get listed

meanwhile focus on bringing more people in .... and letting more people to know about the coin and its features

Good advice is worth it's weight in gold.
legendary
Start talking with exchange like C-CEX or bittrex .. should be done and settle Before the POW .... So

as soon as POW end (vote result ) the coin get listed

meanwhile focus on bringing more people in .... and letting more people to know about the coin and its features
1. This works with manual handling of a wallet.

2. Gox was plainly an inside job, making wallet passcodes and who knew the codes irrelevant.

3. To run an exchange of that size requires some degree of automation making manual handling of wallets inefficient.  As of yet I haven't heard of any plans to implement some form of automation capable of utilizing this type of security.

This would be a great feature though, Devs should look in to this.

It's like any other Wallet it just has 3 passcodes for encrypting it.  So I ask, what makes this coin different other than the wallet has 3 passcodes for encryption?  The coin itself has no innovation going for it.  The only difference I see from some random coin with random specs is that the wallet has 3 passcodes for encrypting.  Help me out here...

So is this just a Wallet with 3 passcodes instead of one for encryption?

Going by the screenshot on the OP that is the impression I get.  Can you elaborate on this?

Thanks for the response.  How is this implemented in the MC Wallet?

There is more to the wallet than a screenshot. I encourage you to try it out.

Mt. Gox could have been prevented if they had MC technology inside their btc wallet. It's kind of a big deal.

I have no doubt that the exchanges will adapt faster than anyone else in preparation for this inevitable industry wide movement, if they have not done so already. They are proven experts at quickly adapting to many varieties of altcoins in the past and should have no issues integrating MC into their automated systems.
We removed the encryption on the wallet links. You should no longer receive a malware flag when downloading. If this still happens for anyone, please let me know what antivirus and browser you are using and I'll fix it. Thanks.

Also, we now have multiple block explorers in case one is ever temporarily unavailable.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
1. This works with manual handling of a wallet.

2. Gox was plainly an inside job, making wallet passcodes and who knew the codes irrelevant.

3. To run an exchange of that size requires some degree of automation making manual handling of wallets inefficient.  As of yet I haven't heard of any plans to implement some form of automation capable of utilizing this type of security.

This would be a great feature though, Devs should look in to this.

It's like any other Wallet it just has 3 passcodes for encrypting it.  So I ask, what makes this coin different other than the wallet has 3 passcodes for encryption?  The coin itself has no innovation going for it.  The only difference I see from some random coin with random specs is that the wallet has 3 passcodes for encrypting.  Help me out here...

Going by the screenshot on the OP that is the impression I get.  Can you elaborate on this?

Mt. Gox could have been prevented if they had MC technology inside their btc wallet. It's kind of a big deal.

Mt. Gox could have been prevented if they had our technology inside their btc wallet. It's kind of a big deal.

MK got greedy Wink

If they gave one passcode to 3 different people, no one person could have stolen all of their coins. Even if it was an inside job it would be impossible for one person to do. That is but one of the many uses of multisignature.

The coin itself is super fast, will never fork, reliable, anonymous switch built in, and flat out the best damn coin the world has ever seen.

+ 100 Smiley

Glad to see a dev that perfectly answers to every question. I m in and to mine this coin isn t cheap. I hope a bright future for all of us
legendary

Mt. Gox could have been prevented if they had our technology inside their btc wallet. It's kind of a big deal.

MK got greedy Wink

If they gave one passcode to 3 different people, no one person could have stolen all of their coins. Even if it was an inside job it would be impossible for one person to do. That is but one of the many uses of multisignature.

The coin itself is super fast, will never fork, reliable, anonymous switch built in, and flat out the best damn coin the world has ever seen.

+ 100 Smiley

MK got greedy Wink

The coin itself is super fast, will never fork, reliable, anonymous switch built in, and flat out the best coin the world has ever seen.
Pages:
Jump to: