Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 44. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This pool is rarely mining the most profitable coins.

In fact it seems to be perpetually mining the least profitable for both Scrypt and SCrypt-N

been mining SPA for ages now (very low on profitability list), and EXE has been on top for hours. It wont switch

Also seem to be mining CSC and 42 when they are at the bottom of the list.

It seems my observations may point to some shady business, or an inverted profitability algorithm!

It would also seem that this is not a concern for merc82, which would seem odd, considering the fact that the more profit we make, the more he makes. Unless he is diverting hash power to other coins, and making a profit that way.

I am sure merc82 is not willing to loose all the potential fees by mining the lowest profitability coins.

Be wary new users, i think something funny is going on here.

I hope to get some clarification, profitability aside, i do like this pool, and the Scrypt-N Switch

I can't speak for Scrypt or Scrypt-N since I'm only doing the X11 pool right now.

On other profit switching pools I was making about .015 per day with Scrypt, the X11 pool here seems to be on target because I'm getting about the same results (with less heat and power). Granted I'm small potatoes with only 15MH/s to bring to bear in X11, but cause of that I tend to look hard at profit margins cause it just doesn't come rolling in.
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals

In fact it seems to be perpetually mining the least profitable for both Scrypt and SCrypt-N

been mining SPA for ages now (very low on profitability list), and EXE has been on top for hours. It wont switch

It seems my observations may point to some shady business, or an inverted profitability algorithm!

It would also seem that this is not a concern for merc82, which would seem odd, considering the fact that the more profit we make, the more he makes. Unless he is diverting hash power to other coins, and making a profit that way.

I am sure merc82 is not willing to loose all the potential fees by mining the lowest profitability coins.

I hope to get some clarification, profitability aside, i do like this pool, and the Scrypt-N Switch

I'm not saying you're incorrect, my numbers may be flawed.. but TMB does pretty good generally --
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VOAhFX1XRizdaTp71qnYI5pRh9VIZEQ51LHuGUmxri0/pubhtml#

Where, may I ask, are you getting your numbers from?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 155
There is TYPO in X11 MultPort (10.33Ghash/s): stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:4440 on https://pool.trademybit.com/

Try change to MultiPort.

Cheers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
This is what I'm getting:

and then it eventually exits

It all looks right, maybe it's a worker/account issue.

maybe just as a test try

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:4440 -u dmpotter.test -p x -X 4

I'm an idiot. There was a typo that I had somehow missed even after going over it like 30 times... lol
Activity: 219
it will be good to see some sort options in "pool", "stats", "payouts" - to sort different algorithms - scrypt-n only, or scrypt-n + x11 - something like that.
oh, and good to see new "Update All Coins Auto-Exchange" option, thanks!

and may be you can add option to give coins to TBM -  for example I have so little amount of some coin that I can not exchange, and I don't plan to mine it again - I just want to give those coins to TMB because they only hinder me to see statistics
Just noticed they added wildwest coin to the X11 Smiley

It all looks right, maybe it's a worker/account issue.

maybe just as a test try

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:4440 -u dmpotter.test -p x -X 4
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Super neat to find an x11 multipool, hopefully I can get it working right. Seems to be unable to find any work from the pool when I try and run sgminer...

It takes a little to start up, so you can compare command lines this is what I'm using.

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:4440 -u user.worker -p x -X 4

That's what I'm using, it just sits here waiting for work though... dunno what's wrong  Huh
Super neat to find an x11 multipool, hopefully I can get it working right. Seems to be unable to find any work from the pool when I try and run sgminer...

It takes a little to start up, so you can compare command lines this is what I'm using.

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:4440 -u user.worker -p x -X 4
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Activity: 219
why doesn't TMB add GIAR? It trades on Poloniex and have nice profit periodicaly
Is anyone mining X11?  It seemed to have stopped working for me.

I just started today, I show 15.85MH/s, but don't see anything in statistics, all 0's or NA..
This is the commandline I'm using: sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:4440 -u xxx.x -p x -X 4

I see it accepting work and diff changing, but don't seem to be getting any credit.

EDIT: Took a while, but now I see credit.
Activity: 373
Have you seen this? Looks like TMB. Can you confirm it? Can you tell the date off screenshot in that thread?

That whole thread is just speculation. I don't quite get how there is such a huge hashrate for x11 but I would assume it is working FPGA's and GPU farms coming from scrypt to x11 so it's 3x the normal hashrate.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi, from 7 may my alf coin go to autoexchange and till now "Pending Deposit". Can you help with this?
user in trademybit "zyebu"
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Have you seen this? Looks like TMB. Can you confirm it? Can you tell the date off screenshot in that thread?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Ok, I understand, thanks. It's not my work's ip, it's some IP from Tor network. I did not connect directly from our companies network (not best idea Smiley ). Since TMB exists I was using Tor on my work when I went to TMB and I had never problems. Probably these smart thiefs use Tor for hacking. You can disable access to TMB over Tor network, probably this would gain some more security. I will not have problem if Tor is not working, can still retunell my home's net to my work, actually I thought that you've disabled Tor and that's the reason for the ban.

Now it works again? Why did I get baned?

There are some ip's that are permanently banned due to brute force attempts. It appears your work IP is one of them.
Pages:
Jump to: