Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 43. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Have you guys thought about enhancing the pool so that people could auto-exchange into any of your supported coins? That way people could mine whatever is the most profitable, and get paid out in whatever they really wanted.

I think it would give you guys a huge boost and it would really level the playing field.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Another enhancement request :-) Please add higher pool-diff to catch up with ASICs. Thanks, BakSAj

Implemented Smiley

Thank you, but is it? Still getting maximum 1024 diff with my 85 Mhs on east01.us.trademybit.com.
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Another enhancement request :-) Please add higher pool-diff to catch up with ASICs. Thanks, BakSAj

Implemented Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Hi, I currently run on WafflePool but want to try TMB for the X11 pool to save some $$$ with my GPUs.  I tried running yesterday but couldn't get it to work on cgminer or sgminer.  I'm assuming it's the version of miner software I may be running. 

xx you don't really want to quote all my ramblings...xx

Can anyone provide a solid link to a good miner for me and possibly a basic batch file script? ...Blah blah I ramble more...

TIA (aren't I polite?)

Grendel

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.0;all

I use my scrypt settings but change the kernel to darkcoin

Perfect, thank you for replying to my inquiry.  I'll give it another go after work tonight.
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Hi, I currently run on WafflePool but want to try TMB for the X11 pool to save some $$$ with my GPUs.  I tried running yesterday but couldn't get it to work on cgminer or sgminer.  I'm assuming it's the version of miner software I may be running. 

I'm on Windows 8.1 pro, 64 bit. 

I don't have my current config with me since I'm at work... But, I could connect to the server but then I basically just got a bunch of rejects and the hash rate seemed unusually high.  I understand it's something like 2.9 x scrypt so my 750 kh/s would be 2.3 Mh/s but I was seeing 600 Mh/s so must be a glitch with my software/miner, wrong version... eh?

Can anyone provide a solid link to a good miner for me and possibly a basic batch file script?  I'm mostly interested in a good Win 8 software miner: cgminer preferably since that's the -flag info I'm used to.  I prefer batch files and I have various cards: 280X, 7970, 5870, 5970 so I need something that will let me run the -g 1 or -g 2 flag as required per card.

TIA

Grendel

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.0;all

I use my scrypt settings but change the kernel to darkcoin
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

I'm on Windows 8.1 pro, 64 bit. 

I don't have my current config with me since I'm at work... But, I could connect to the server but then I basically just got a bunch of rejects and the hash rate seemed unusually high.  I understand it's something like 2.9 x scrypt so my 750 kh/s would be 2.3 Mh/s but I was seeing 600 Mh/s so must be a glitch with my software/miner, wrong version... eh?

Can anyone provide a solid link to a good miner for me and possibly a basic batch file script?  I'm mostly interested in a good Win 8 software miner: cgminer preferably since that's the -flag info I'm used to.  I prefer batch files and I have various cards: 280X, 7970, 5870, 5970 so I need something that will let me run the -g 1 or -g 2 flag as required per card.

TIA

Grendel
Activity: 155
What's mean exchanged_pending_review ?
Activity: 168
Ok so I saw this on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeWs6ayupAw

this guy is hashing with an i7 getting 40 MH on x11. Is this possible or just bullshit?

I call bull
Activity: 219
devs, "Leger" page doesn't show any data for "All" option
Activity: 132

this guy is hashing with an i7 getting 40 MH on x11. Is this possible or just bullshit?

i would say 1.5mh but okey
Activity: 373
Merit: 250

Activity: 168
Hey guys im having trouble setting up my x11 miner, getting http://i.imgur.com/uReqWaS.png error. On 7950

my batch file has the code:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:4440 -u (my user) -p (my pass) --thread-concurrency 32765 -I 13  --worksize 256 -g 1

cant seem to get it to work, anyone spot my error maybe?

I don't think you have the complete download. Look in the kernel directory and make sure you have darkcoin.cl in there.. If not, then look for another download. I would also skip all the extra arguments and fine tune when it's working.

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:4440 -u worker -p password -X 20
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey guys im having trouble setting up my x11 miner, getting http://i.imgur.com/uReqWaS.png error. On 7950

my batch file has the code:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:4440 -u (my user) -p (my pass) --thread-concurrency 32765 -I 13  --worksize 256 -g 1

cant seem to get it to work, anyone spot my error maybe?
This pool is rarely mining the most profitable coins.

In fact it seems to be perpetually mining the least profitable for both Scrypt and SCrypt-N

been mining SPA for ages now (very low on profitability list), and EXE has been on top for hours. It wont switch

Also seem to be mining CSC and 42 when they are at the bottom of the list.

It seems my observations may point to some shady business, or an inverted profitability algorithm!

It would also seem that this is not a concern for merc82, which would seem odd, considering the fact that the more profit we make, the more he makes. Unless he is diverting hash power to other coins, and making a profit that way.

I am sure merc82 is not willing to loose all the potential fees by mining the lowest profitability coins.

Be wary new users, i think something funny is going on here.

I hope to get some clarification, profitability aside, i do like this pool, and the Scrypt-N Switch

From my experience this pool offers very solid profitability after rig leasing services. I dont know how you came to conlusion that its not mining most profitable coins. It is! The reason these coins may not sometimes be at top of the table is their low difficulty (which is useless for greater hashpower) or exchange/wallet problems.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
merc82 would you mind popping in #libertycoin for a minute?
Activity: 219
This pool is rarely mining the most profitable coins.

In fact it seems to be perpetually mining the least profitable for both Scrypt and SCrypt-N

been mining SPA for ages now (very low on profitability list), and EXE has been on top for hours. It wont switch

Also seem to be mining CSC and 42 when they are at the bottom of the list.

It seems my observations may point to some shady business, or an inverted profitability algorithm!

It would also seem that this is not a concern for merc82, which would seem odd, considering the fact that the more profit we make, the more he makes. Unless he is diverting hash power to other coins, and making a profit that way.

I am sure merc82 is not willing to loose all the potential fees by mining the lowest profitability coins.

Be wary new users, i think something funny is going on here.

I hope to get some clarification, profitability aside, i do like this pool, and the Scrypt-N Switch

Where, may I ask, are you getting your numbers from?
I am disappointed in TMB results on scrypt-n - only 0.0035 btc/mh/day
when I mined vtc only (before today pumping and without plx and mon merged-mining) I earned about 0.0045
so mining on TBM just loses any sense for me. And it is ruefully couse I like site and stats - all is very convenient and informative. I like the idea to autosell some coin and to keep others - great!
But coin choice algorithm and autoselling algorithm are very-very far from ideal as I've made sure Sad
May I ask how coin-switch work.. does it allow submitting stale shares for previous coin?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I'm mining at the X11 multiport using sph-sgminer 4.1.0.
I have a problem, sgminer hangs on all my rigs when i get stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted.
This happens on all my 3 rigs, 2 rigs are on the same network with identical setups of 2pcs 280x cards each.
The 3rd rig is at my work on a completely different network and with 1 HD7850 card.
I'm using the EU server as primary and the US severs as backup pools.

Before I moved to X11 I have mined scrypt with these rigs for about 6 months, so I know that they are working 24/7 with scrypt without problems.

I have read on the net of people having this issue with cgminer, but can't find any solution to the problem.

Do anyone have any ideas?

Try Sgminer-4.1.271
Activity: 135
I'm mining at the X11 multiport using sph-sgminer 4.1.0.
I have a problem, sgminer hangs on all my rigs when i get stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted.
This happens on all my 3 rigs, 2 rigs are on the same network with identical setups of 2pcs 280x cards each.
The 3rd rig is at my work on a completely different network and with 1 HD7850 card.
I'm using the EU server as primary and the US severs as backup pools.

Before I moved to X11 I have mined scrypt with these rigs for about 6 months, so I know that they are working 24/7 with scrypt without problems.

I have read on the net of people having this issue with cgminer, but can't find any solution to the problem.

Do anyone have any ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: