Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 45. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Now it works again? Why did I get baned?
Activity: 742
Hello merc,

I'am having trouble to login to TMB. From my home pc, I am logged in and everythings works. 1 Minute ago i loged in from my work Right after the login, I get page with
Banned permanently.

Why?
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Is anyone mining X11?  It seemed to have stopped working for me.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Plz change "My hashrate" to RED if it drops to zero. Actually a setting for what rate to set it at would be even better.
Activity: 157
Hi, do you consider adding more servers to your site? I have ASIC hosted in China and WU is reduced by 5% due to high ping to TMB. Thank You, BakSAj
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
What can I expect for a average payout per M/H ?
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
i am getting a invalid payout address when trying to withdraw leafcoins for the wallet address i generated on cryptsy

Leaf wallet is back online, you should be able to withdraw now -- sorry for the delay.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
i am getting a invalid payout address when trying to withdraw leafcoins for the wallet address i generated on cryptsy
Activity: 75
Please be aware that CAI is going to be converting to CAIx, all mining of CAI will cease on May 18. CAI can be exchanged for CAIx on Coinswap at a fixed ratio of 1:1.

CAIx will be a POS currency instead of POW. Will trade my bit be supporting this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I've noticed that X11 coins are usually not the most profitable out of the 3 pools, but you are paying 1/2 the electricity so X11 coins are more profitable for gpu rigs, Asics no.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
We 'normalize' the price per mhash to do exactly what you're asking, determine which algo is paying the most currently.. but I'll see about doing it in a different way since it seems to be confusing.

I was confused too and it took me a few minutes to figure out what you're doing.  I think an FAQ entry on how you calculate it and what you mean by "BTC/day/scryptMhash" would be very helpful.

Till then, for everyone else who's confused:

merc82 said he's using an X11/scrypt factor of 2.9, so if I have a rig doing 1 Mh/s mining scrypt, he expects that same rig to do about 2.9 Mh/s mining X11.

Given an scrypt hashrate, to get an X11 hashrate, I'd multiply by 2.9.  Whereas given an X11 hash rate, to get an scrypt hash rate, I'd divide it by 2.9.  Looking at the "BTC/day/scryptMhash" value tells you if mining X11 using that same rig could be more profitable than mining scrypt.

If you're trying to figure out projected revenue using an X11 hash rate in Mh/s (from sphminer or cpuminer, doesn't matter), first divide your hash rate by 2.9, then multiply by the "BTC/day/scryptMhash" value.

Activity: 132
can u guys add some more x11 coin please?

what profitable x11 coins do you mean ?
Activity: 420
can u guys add some more x11 coin please?
Activity: 575
Hi

Was just going to start using this pool on auto exchange but noticed that you are currently mining MOON coin which does not have a BTC exchange and is only worth 0.00000007 ltc is there any way of opting out of this coin?

Thanks

Its not so much about the price, MOON actually makes quite a bit. Sometimes MOON is very profitably. And if you have Auto Exchange it will exchange to BTC from LTC.  But to answer your question no you can't, unless you mine 1 coin at a time on your own.

Thanks
Activity: 119
Hi

Was just going to start using this pool on auto exchange but noticed that you are currently mining MOON coin which does not have a BTC exchange and is only worth 0.00000007 ltc is there any way of opting out of this coin?

Thanks

Its not so much about the price, MOON actually makes quite a bit. Sometimes MOON is very profitably. And if you have Auto Exchange it will exchange to BTC from LTC.  But to answer your question no you can't, unless you mine 1 coin at a time on your own.
Activity: 575
Hi

Was just going to start using this pool on auto exchange but noticed that you are currently mining MOON coin which does not have a BTC exchange and is only worth 0.00000007 ltc and no volume, is there any way of opting out of this coin?

Thanks
Activity: 157
Please someone fix this coin-switch resets on multiport since it reduces profitability + makes stats look bad on all available renting services (yes, even miningrigrentals). Otherwise perfect pool. Thank You.

Big thanks to admins for implementing new multiport, will try it out soon! If I may have one more request - having graph with workers hashrate to see how each performed in the time would be great.

Regards, BakSAj
Activity: 698
what is wrong with stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.trademybit.com:4440 not even mentioned as a problem in your news...
bbr
Activity: 290
ALF difficulty is wrong? Showing as 12k currently but should be about 36k?
Pages:
Jump to: