Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 74. (Read 153068 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
@merc, why don't we mine doge? Smiley
Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Also, while I'm here, once again – is it possible to delete unneeded worker?

Same question as zaos. Also is the site going to add https + ssl for security? What about shares submitted for the round and approximated earnings? Right now the only way to see your miner shares is if you're in the top 5 contributors list -- which is not helpful to say the least.
Activity: 24
It will pick up any balance you had prior to enabling it and start trading the coin for you

Cool.  I see it already have happened.

Also, while I'm here, once again – is it possible to delete unneeded worker?
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
I have just noticed that MOON autotrade is not enabled in my account and enabled it.

Would autotrade system start selling them right away, or I better manually sell them on https://coinex.pw to catch the high price?

It will pick up any balance you had prior to enabling it and start trading the coin for you
I have just noticed that MOON autotrade is not enabled in my account and enabled it.

Would autotrade system start selling them right away, or I better manually sell them on https://coinex.pw to catch the high price?
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Did this pool get hacked?

My account is no longer working.

Nope, I responded to your message.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Did this pool get hacked?

My account is no longer working.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Hi,

I don't know who to contact for this issue, but I entered a Coinex.pw MOON address to deposit my MOON coins (before the auto-payout for this coin was enable). It says on trademybit that the coins was transfered to my coinex.pw address about 6 hours ago, but I still have 0 MOON. Any idea why it takes so long? There no "contact" option on Coinex to contact them...

There is a "Get support" button, take a look down on your left.
I got the same problem and they helped me.
There is also their topic at this forum.
Activity: 18
Hi,

I don't know who to contact for this issue, but I entered a Coinex.pw MOON address to deposit my MOON coins (before the auto-payout for this coin was enable). It says on trademybit that the coins was transfered to my coinex.pw address about 6 hours ago, but I still have 0 MOON. Any idea why it takes so long? There no "contact" option on Coinex to contact them...
Activity: 9
If there's not already a way to do this (since I can't find it), it would be good to be able to sort payouts from autoexchange transactions (so we can see the BTC value history instead of the spam of alt coins).
Activity: 30
Is the eu server online?
otherwise +1 for the eu server Wink
Any ETA on hash rate graphs?

Also how can one delete a worker?
Activity: 3
All,

I am a total noob with multipools like this one... I have done some LTC mining, however, and didn't have any issues. I am deeply confused about how much work my miner has done and I feel I have no visibility on the process.

My rig did a bit over 1 mhash for about 30 hours and now that another GPU has joined it and the rig does about 1.5 mhash for the last 5 hours (all values from the website). All I can see on the User statistics is 0.00021 Estimated 24h BTC (barely started updating a couple hours ago). For LTC it shows 11.52907771 "This Round Estimate," but everything else is 0 and there isn't any BTC value to it. I was hoping to get a payout today as I didn't get one yesterday.

Any insights?
I doubt the LTC pool found any blocks during this time if it was just you mining it, you haven't technically earned anything yet.

I was not mining it specifically. I am using the main STRATUM. Why would only my rig mine LTC?
the main stratum i doubt has been mining LTC.  what port are you connecting to

Damn it... lol I was using 3333. Thanks!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
All,

I am a total noob with multipools like this one... I have done some LTC mining, however, and didn't have any issues. I am deeply confused about how much work my miner has done and I feel I have no visibility on the process.

My rig did a bit over 1 mhash for about 30 hours and now that another GPU has joined it and the rig does about 1.5 mhash for the last 5 hours (all values from the website). All I can see on the User statistics is 0.00021 Estimated 24h BTC (barely started updating a couple hours ago). For LTC it shows 11.52907771 "This Round Estimate," but everything else is 0 and there isn't any BTC value to it. I was hoping to get a payout today as I didn't get one yesterday.

Any insights?
I doubt the LTC pool found any blocks during this time if it was just you mining it, you haven't technically earned anything yet.

I was not mining it specifically. I am using the main STRATUM. Why would only my rig mine LTC?
the main stratum i doubt has been mining LTC.  what port are you connecting to
All,

Any insights?

All,

Any insights?
All,

Any insights?
U can try "no-submit-stale" : false,
with middlecoin/tmb I have less rejected.

I too have dreadful reject rates - between 8 and 15%. Turning off submission of stales just causes my stale rates to spike up.

I've seen this with other multipools, but they were able to adjust something which got the rejects down to a normal (1-3%) level. There's a lot of money being left on the table as it stands with these rejects Sad

I have a few 'pending deposits' from a couple of days ago in the Auto-Exchange Transactions log - is this something to worry about?

If it's possible to sort the rejects out and the offline notification system turned on, I'll certainly be adding more hashes to the pool.

No submit stales is just for vanity.  You still produced an old/unlucky timed share, it just doesn't show in the stats, and occasionally it discards a valid share
Activity: 11
Not merc, but I assume the Kanye lawsuit is going to keep it off of exchanges for the forseeable future so it may never be worth anything at all, and is probably not worth merc worrying about mining it.
Pages:
Jump to: