Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 77. (Read 153068 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 857
Thanks for the quick responses.
Just pointed a couple of miners (5.2 Mh/s) at this pool now. Gonna give it a few days and see how things pan out. Looks promising.
Activity: 587
Merit: 500
Hi Merc,

Just want to say, fantastic pool, been using on and off for a little while.
Now you've added auto-exchange, you've got my hash power for a few days and see how it goes.
Hopefully just as or more profitable than middlecoin. Considering you only charge .5% fee! Instead of the 4% at middlecoin.

Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
If I have an LTC address specified and NO BTC address specified, will my coins be auto exchanged to LTC? If so, how does the profitability calculator work? Is it against BTC or LTC? I am assuming BTC.
So coins are exchanged as soon as the round ends?
Thanks.

We presently pay in both LTC and BTC, meaning we don't do that conversion for you.. whichever the coin trades to based on best dollar value at the time (if it has the option) then that is what it is paid in. 9 times out of 10 it defaults to BTC when there is both a BTC and an LTC market for the coin it is trading.

That being said, this will likely be changing over the next few days, and we'll likely be doing BTC only payouts soon
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If I have an LTC address specified and NO BTC address specified, will my coins be auto exchanged to LTC? If so, how does the profitability calculator work? Is it against BTC or LTC? I am assuming BTC.
Thanks.

If no BTC addres was filled in and only LTC, than u can't turn on autopay. That's my experienced.

Why is 42 not anymore multiport?

Score was 431 vs 135.

Chasing difficulty on 42 has turned out to waste a lot of hashtime.. that difficulty jumps very quickly. We had it enabled at one time, but disabled it due to this. I will re-evaluate

Ok, that explained it. Is GLX the same problem? Score was 20264..
Thanks.
Just registered and was looking forward to using your pool. Problem is I keep getting  'invalid address' error when I try to update my account with a BTC and LTC address.
Is there a bug here? I have double and triple checked the addresses are valid.
The LTC address I am using is LQNSNmMWDNU8hHJfBxL1ffvnnimVh8mBXV
BTC address is 1B4ovXxsCwcgwYG2Zus5bGbz4BhP4Zm49W
Any help appreciated.
Username is the same as here Machasm.

Apologies here, this has been resolved and should now properly validate the BTC/LTC Addresses.

Thank you. Confirmed working now.

Score was 431 vs 135.

Chasing difficulty on 42 has turned out to waste a lot of hashtime.. that difficulty jumps very quickly. We had it enabled at one time, but disabled it due to this. I will re-evaluate
Activity: 294

Score was 431 vs 135.
Just registered and was looking forward to using your pool. Problem is I keep getting  'invalid address' error when I try to update my account with a BTC and LTC address.
Any help appreciated.

Apologies here, this has been resolved and should now properly validate the BTC/LTC Addresses.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Any help appreciated.

Same here  Shocked
Any help appreciated.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Yeah ive been mining here for a bit and the returns are pretty good. But it seems as theres always a more profitable coin that could be mined. It definitely is one of the best though.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
It's mining 5th most profitable coin at the moment.
Activity: 392
Are you planing to have asia server in the future because I am getting like 200-400 ping to US which is quite high for a miners..
Under the Auto-exchange tab on the left panel is a sub-tab called "Batches" which has a table of your values.
I found that, thank you.
Then another question to merc82:
- how long it takes for Est. Unexchanged LTC and Est. Unexchanged BTC to become exchanged Exchanged LTC   and Exchanged BTC
- how to withdraw Exchanged BTC and LTC if they are not reflecting at my balance (or may be I just can't find it).
Thank you.

Est Unexchanged gets converted to Exchanged as the exchanges such as Cryptsy and Coins-E process the deposits and the coins are traded. The Exchanged values are the actual results of trades that have occurred.

There are several coins that take a long time to confirm deposits at exchanges, and Cryptsy has been known to drag their feet in crediting many of the coins we mine. I'm constantly monitoring the pending_deposit records (as seen in your Batches tab under AutoExchange) to ensure everything is moving properly, and if not am in contact with the exchanges to get them processed in a timely manner.

There is no way to manually withdraw LTC/BTC from the autoExchange process. Presently payouts occur once a day around 9pm EST. Payouts will be sent at that time to any miner's BTC address when their btc balance > 0.01, and to any miner's LTC address when their ltc balance is > 0.1. Any miner balances below that value will be rolled into the next day
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Under the Auto-exchange tab on the left panel is a sub-tab called "Batches" which has a table of your values.
I found that, thank you.
Then another question to merc82:
- how long it takes for Est. Unexchanged LTC and Est. Unexchanged BTC to become exchanged Exchanged LTC   and Exchanged BTC
- how to withdraw Exchanged BTC and LTC if they are not reflecting at my balance (or may be I just can't find it).
Thank you.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Where I can check my BTC balance to know how much I got after Auto Exchange?
Before I got balances in different coins, now it is zero for almost every coin during last couple of hours and no BTC balance with all other coins balances.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
been running for about ~12hours and I've been getting loads of getwork failure ? Sad
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
    And then 2 mintes later..

Pages:
Jump to: