Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 75. (Read 153068 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Why the COYE pool will be closed?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
U can try "no-submit-stale" : false,
with middlecoin/tmb I have less rejected.

I too have dreadful reject rates - between 8 and 15%. Turning off submission of stales just causes my stale rates to spike up.

I've seen this with other multipools, but they were able to adjust something which got the rejects down to a normal (1-3%) level. There's a lot of money being left on the table as it stands with these rejects Sad

I have a few 'pending deposits' from a couple of days ago in the Auto-Exchange Transactions log - is this something to worry about?

If it's possible to sort the rejects out and the offline notification system turned on, I'll certainly be adding more hashes to the pool.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
U can try "no-submit-stale" : false,
with middlecoin/tmb I have less rejected.

Activity: 3
Like some previous poster mentioned, I am also getting around 8% to 9% reject according to cgminer.

My rig is around 3.5mh/s, and prior to joining TMB, I mined LTC exclusively, and was getting the 3.5 mh/s consistently.

Now, the mh/s indicator on the site hovers between 2.9mh/s and 3.3mh/s. (which i guess is not far off considering the reject rate...)

I am just wondering if this is simply the nature of currency-switching pool, or if it's related to the fact that I am connecting from asia (taiwan)?

or if there are other factors at play?

btw, I am using the recommended setup of having the main server as primary and the backup server as secondary.

Currently, even with the higher-than-expected reject situation, I am still getting about 10% more than mining LTC straight-up, according to the estimated BTC value indicator in the statics page. Just wondering if this is consistent with what most people here are getting, or if there are things I need to look into.

Thanks!!
Activity: 115
I've had a few auto exchange transactions marked as "error_marked_compl" they were for small amounts, so I'm not really concerned.

**looks like they processed fine, nothing to worry about.

Thank you for the awesome pool!
Activity: 786
Merit: 857
Any chance you might implement a manual BTC cashout option?
@merc,
just wondering if you could publish some historic  /predictive data on pool profitability. A simple:

(BTC / day) / mH

in otherwords, how many BTC can we [roughly] expect to see per day per megaHash
using your multi-pool with AutoExhange?

***REVISION***
@merc, I see that you're posting the actual stats daily. thanks!

> Payouts complete at approx 9pm EST (2100 GMT -5) daily:
>
> 0.0116 BTC / mHash -- 01/21
> 0.0136 BTC / mHash -- 01/22
> 0.0152 BTC / mHash -- 01/23
> 0.0122 BTC / mHash -- 01/24 -- with avg 0.0018 mHash unexchanged
> 0.0107 BTC / mHash -- 01/25
> 0.0121 BTC / mHash -- 01/26

I had a pretty good feel for it on each of my dedicated pools (i.e. DOGE, BQC, WDC). With your multi-pool and AutoExchange enabled, I haven't figured out how to interpret your stats yet.

Thanks in advance,
acroyogi

http://www.gregroberts.com

PS - I greatly appreciate your work for this community. I had started to build an auto-profit switching script / webapp myself until I stumbled upon your most excellent pool.

LTC: LUdtXyhJ85zVgJfX4geGQebzA4LzaNgwB9
BTC: 12zgEskmnSwkyyne8zPN16BsbUNo3sDXFK
are BTC balances automatically cashed-out once they reach a certain threshold?
what is that threshold?

i dont see a way to manually cash-out.

is their a cash-out transaction fee?

Tresshold is 0.01btc if u have autopay on.

@merc

maybe u can make a faq at your site, cause a lot of "easy" questions are made here.
the old news and updates are "dissapearing" because of the new updates/news.
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
are BTC balances automatically cashed-out once they reach a certain threshold?
what is that threshold?

i dont see a way to manually cash-out.

is their a cash-out transaction fee?
Can anybody help where I can find my LTC balance from auto exchange? Before I saw it in Autoexchange-Batches-Balance Information but now there is only "All-Time Paid LTC" which I have "Zero" and no more info about Exchanged LTC (I had some coins there) or Est. Unexchanged LTC.
Tnx.

All balances were payout to btc, so no ltc payout anymore since the new updates.

Just a reminder, We've removed the LTC side of the Payouts for Auto-Exchange. Last night's payouts, and all payouts moving forward will have the LTC balances rolled into their BTC balance. Thanks!

2014-01-20 at 09:02am EST

Activity: 179
Can anybody help where I can find my LTC balance from auto exchange? Before I saw it in Autoexchange-Batches-Balance Information but now there is only "All-Time Paid LTC" which I have "Zero" and no more info about Exchanged LTC (I had some coins there) or Est. Unexchanged LTC.
Tnx.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Is my submitted shares recorded somewhere on the web interface so I can view it?
Activity: 17
Ahh yes I can see that now, my eyes must have been deceiving me when I pointing my rig to mine DOGE's, thought there was a lot more hashpower there Sad

Thanks for clarifying that for me
Activity: 266
Hi,

New to the tradebit pool but I have some issues.

I have had my rig pointing to the DOGECOIN server for about 10hours+ and cannot see any mined coins when I log in. When I was mining it was showing my correct hashrate. Perhaps Im doing something wrong, can someone take a look for me?

Cheers.
by the looks the DOGE pool has not found a block in a long time, you haven't technically earned any coins for that reason
Activity: 17
Hi,

New to the tradebit pool but I have some issues.

I have had my rig pointing to the DOGECOIN server for about 10hours+ and cannot see any mined coins when I log in. When I was mining it was showing my correct hashrate. Perhaps Im doing something wrong, can someone take a look for me?

Cheers.
I mined on this pool successfully for many days prior to AutoExchange. Was generating about 0.007 BTC per day on a 600 kH/s rig. Now 3 days ago I enabled AutoExchange. I have yet to see a single payout. Worse, it appears the 48 hours of mining has only generated 0.004 BTC in my AutoPay "pending".

I've placed valid LTC and BTC addresses into my account settings.
What gives?

acroyogi
http://www.gregroberts.com
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I see that payments have been processed, I have a BTC payment shown on the website at 2014-01-20 20:56:45 along with Trans ID # 1d5cf2d0afc20406906dce43d3dfa02d78a0fe7b352ebee0b437a79c21a172af

how long before it should show up in my wallet?  This would be the first payment that I would have received and I am not sure how long it takes to process

Thanks

*** Just received payout so it took approx. 40min *** thx for great website
If the second payout is done,  will it be calculate in the alltime payed btc?
Can u also make it seperate, so u can see the daily payout?
Activity: 7
Just popped into say great work on the site merc/crew. I am loving the auto convert to btc and option of keeping coins. Maybe its time to change your thread title to include the fact you auto-trade to BTC.
Activity: 786
Merit: 857
Pages:
Jump to: