Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 76. (Read 153068 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
How does one cashout the btc from the autoexchange?

I was wondering the same. How to cashout BTC?

It happens automatically once a day as I remember.
There was an answer on this question a couple of days before from support.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Anyone care to show some BTC/Mhs/day numbers?

Here are some middlecoin stats:

I`m wondering if the auto exchange function has boosted the profits a bit?

You can compare against 1Mh/s of my rig pointed to middlecoin: http://www.middlecoin.com/reports/1EsZ9myWVCYoUef99r9taUoi2N6tYUa8eN.html

Activity: 786
Merit: 857

I was wondering the same. How to cashout BTC?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
World Class Cryptonaire
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
This is exactly how percents don´t work. And despite that, its how math don´t work either. Stop drinking beer - do coke  

How on earth did that formula get out of my brain.  Shocked Good thing I went to bed shortly after posting that brainfart.

Offtopic: coke scares the living crap out of me with all that sugar. Or do you mean the kind of coke that one snorts? :p
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
2014-01-19 at 09:03pm EST: Payouts complete! I'm working on compiling some stats, and cleaning up the auto-exchange ledger. Also, next on the todo list is hash-rate graphs and worker notifications -- Thanks!

That is nice, graph like middlecoin, so u can see ur hash history/balance etc  Wink

I see still a lot of pending coins, hope the exchanges will solve it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
World Class Cryptonaire
Please check your PM's Merc
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Doge network hash is 42 GH/s and pool size is around  0.6 GH/s so good luck finding a block for a very looong time.

1.4% chance to find a block every minute.

1.4 ^ 11 = 111% chance to find a block after 11 minutes or did i drink too much beer to do statistics here?

This is exactly how percents don´t work. And despite that, its how math don´t work either. Stop drinking beer - do coke 
Activity: 56
If using a PROFIT switching pool, would you rather:

1% chance of 150X every minute
or
100% chance of 1X every minute
Activity: 46
Doge network hash is 42 GH/s and pool size is around  0.6 GH/s so good luck finding a block for a very looong time.

1.4 ^ 11 = 111% chance to find a block after 11 minutes or did i drink too much beer to do statistics here?
Activity: 70
The switching algorithm is based on past "luck", so it stays away from profitable coins like DOGE because the pool by chance did not find a block in a previous round.

...which is exactly why it's not active on the multi...
Activity: 84
The switching algorithm is based on past "luck", so it stays away from profitable coins like DOGE because the pool by chance did not find a block in a previous round.

Activity: 266
i think that's the score part of it.  But i agree that from what i've seen the switcher should be a bit more robust in detecting and switching
Activity: 56
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I really like this pool, as it has many coins to switch, auto-exchange, is full transparent and developers seems to be doing their best to improve pool's working.
I have recommend this one to my girlfriend, who has her own 2MH rig Smiley

Reject rate is about 2,5% for me now, so it's acceptable, but could be better. There is one thing which wonders me:

Is auto-switching engine missing some profitability changes? Or it just happens because of rapidly changing  difficulty of some coins?

/edit: Ok, it seems to be some latency here, now the proper coin is beeing mined.
Activity: 11
stats today of 24h
1.5Mh on doge -> 0.017 btc
1.5Mh on TMB -> 0.011 btc
Est. Unexchanged LTC   0.0200557
Est. Unexchanged BTC   0.0014647
Exchanged LTC   0.0736728
Exchanged BTC   0.0075269
result TMB -> (0.0200557+0.0736728)*0.029+0.0075269+0.0014647=0.0117097265
After 17 hours @ 2mh/s about 5-7% rejects

unexchanges ltc 0.02xxxx
unexchanges btc 0.003xxx

exchanges ltc 0.062xxx
exchanges btc 0.0055xxx

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
hi guys! how much do you have btc/1mhs?
today i have got about 0.008btc/1mhs. and its too low. anyone ever been better?
Activity: 786
Merit: 857
Getting around a 10% reject rate here. Is this normal?
Is it possible to see your own share/hasrate at the statistic in the future?
now u only see the top 5 share/hashrate.
Pages:
Jump to: