Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 17. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I was very impressed by the fact that you have collected more than $ 16 million, this result can not but rejoice!!!)
Yes, it's not bad, but they want to collect 50 million and as for me they will not succeed.
Still at work, the project is well-established people to him irresistibly.
They just need to advertise themselves more so that more big investors know about them.
Activity: 235
I was very impressed by the fact that you have collected more than $ 16 million, this result can not but rejoice!!!)
Yes, it's not bad, but they want to collect 50 million and as for me they will not succeed.
Still at work, the project is well-established people to him irresistibly.
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I saw this project in April but I ignored it, and today I happened to see this project running bounty round 2 and I looked at the project. It looks like the project will be successful by the end of 2018 and in fact they have successfully completed the 16m $ private sale. And they also have MVP, which will help this ICO to be successful and get more investment. Right now I am very interested in this project
Activity: 109
I was very surprised by the high marks on ICO expert, as for me so the project is not particularly interesting.
The project is interesting and clearly deserves such assessments .
Activity: 119
I was very surprised by the high marks on ICO expert, as for me so the project is not particularly interesting.
Strong team with a great vision. Big data with blockchain technology is a great idea as it helps removing middleman. Good luck and eager to give it a try when beta is live
Activity: 125
A friend said that the public sale began on September 10, is that right?
Activity: 89
Cool project a lot of interesting and new learned, I think to invest in you)
It is true that the project is very nice, I think it is precisely if you invest here.
copper member
Activity: 26
A friend said you ran a bounty program, right?
I wonder if that's true, too. If Yes then you can earn money.
Read the information that they have reserved 5 000 000 DBCC for the bounty program.
How does that work? Do I get paid for people coming to the project through my link?
Usually people shoot videos on YouTube or advertise the project on Twitter or Facebook.
And how much can you earn if you start doing it?

Hi. If you want to learn more about our Bounty program and how to join it, proceed to the following thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45504370
Activity: 266
Read the information that they have reserved 5 000 000 DBCC for the bounty program.
How does that work? Do I get paid for people coming to the project through my link?
Usually people shoot videos on YouTube or advertise the project on Twitter or Facebook.
And how much can you earn if you start doing it?
Activity: 131
Activity: 280
Activity: 126
Activity: 156
What’s the minimum amount for public sale?
Activity: 163
Hello where can I find out how to further develop your project and how much money you need for this?
I'm certainly not sure, but it seems to me that the site should be such information.
Merit: 1
Hello where can I find out how to further develop your project and how much money you need for this?
Pages:
Jump to: