Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 134. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So once the day comes that tribal leaders do put out a press release embracing the currency, how long do you think until critics come storming back in to gobble up coins? I give it an hour or two.

I'm sure once that happens the water well will be dry and prices will sore just to get a sip
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Critics = (very often) buyers, remember...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
So once the day comes that tribal leaders do put out a press release embracing the currency, how long do you think until critics come storming back in to gobble up coins? I give it an hour or two.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
i have been in the chatroom with him and payu last 2 days
chatted with boxxa 2days ago

with the short i have had

translation of the website to different languages especially chinese
going on different radio shows with a wider audience especially freedom minded ones
adding a link on the website that counters a fud arguments to give us the supportes easier access to defend fud

i have more ideas but cant get shit in cuz of fucking herpes spamming and shit

i started chatting with boxxa about the direction of the value of the coin and he agreed
but i havent seen any action yet also they are more focusing on pos system and paper wallets

what im saying is the value of the coin is not being prioritized
and if you lose the investor class all the hype promos videos and pos systems wont save you.

we need more presence from the devs in this forum
im not spreading fud or doubt im pointing out the flaws so i can keep my coins for life and pass them to my children

They are looking at adding Proof of Stake?

Point of Sale more likely. Just guessing though.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
no point of sale for merchants

they are looking at cards that are loaded with mzc

Activity: 196
i have been in the chatroom with him and payu last 2 days
chatted with boxxa 2days ago

with the short i have had

translation of the website to different languages especially chinese
going on different radio shows with a wider audience especially freedom minded ones
adding a link on the website that counters a fud arguments to give us the supportes easier access to defend fud

i have more ideas but cant get shit in cuz of fucking herpes spamming and shit

i started chatting with boxxa about the direction of the value of the coin and he agreed
but i havent seen any action yet also they are more focusing on pos system and paper wallets

what im saying is the value of the coin is not being prioritized
and if you lose the investor class all the hype promos videos and pos systems wont save you.

we need more presence from the devs in this forum
im not spreading fud or doubt im pointing out the flaws so i can keep my coins for life and pass them to my children

They are looking at adding Proof of Stake?
Activity: 236
Hey Fellas I designed the logo. I'll look for some live buffalo heads, the problem is the embossing effect needs an image with strong contrast or it will just look like a blob.

It's not official yet, Payu is going to show it around.

Also keep in mind most of the time the logo is going to be about 1"x1" on many sites.

Great idea with the buffalo!!.I think it will be a very powerful message and instant recognition when it is tweaked correctly..I think payu's Statement about mazacoin being the new buffalo
and your image will be the single most important thing that will done in the first year

we can all build and feed off it!..

It is hard for me to explain sometimes but when it is right we will all know it at the same time!

When you get it right you can't take your eyes off it and it looks better each time you gaze upon it

100,000 MZC

I can and want to put in way much more if the coin did better....

And you WILL if we have any say in it!.we all want the same thing here
 you want the price to go up
and i want Mazacoin to succeed..i say we are both correct
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
something like this would be ideal, but i'm not going to rip-off someones art.

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/804295/117881275/stock-photo-indian-buffalo-head-drawing-117881275.jpg

Can anyone produce a line drawing similar?

The logo needs to be simple with good contrast so that it scales down to an android app size icon and still retain detail.
im not feeling the buffalo skull cant you just put a regular buffalo instead of a skull

the subliminal message of a dead buffalo not good you know what im saying kimosabi?

I know im hard to please fellas but seriously noone agrees with the skull being a bad message?

Grin

I agree The idea of the buffalo is awesome But something is missing IMO..It would look better with a SOFT photo of a real  buffalo..by soft i mean so it doesn't take away anything from what it is overlaying..
folks can relate to payu statement about Mazacoin being the new buffalo if it looks real IMO

Just a thought some of the best ideas need to be tweaked
Activity: 592
something like this would be ideal, but i'm not going to rip-off someones art.

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/804295/117881275/stock-photo-indian-buffalo-head-drawing-117881275.jpg

Can anyone produce a line drawing similar?
Activity: 592
Hey Fellas I designed the logo. I'll look for some live buffalo heads, the problem is the embossing effect needs an image with strong contrast or it will just look like a blob.

It's not official yet, Payu is going to show it around.

Also keep in mind most of the time the logo is going to be about 1"x1" on many sites.
100,000 MZC

I can and want to put in way much more if the coin did better....

Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
im not feeling the buffalo skull cant you just put a regular buffalo instead of a skull

the subliminal message of a dead buffalo not good you know what im saying kimosabi?

I know im hard to please fellas but seriously noone agrees with the skull being a bad message?

Grin
Agreed.. Get a Live Buffalo image
im not an investor?

im in over 100k in mzc i think that makes an investor okay...

Well i have 3 times that and at one time was down 70% before i started swinging and avging down..now i am approx 32% down and any kind of rally and i'm Green again..thats the game

i got a nice stash in my wallet already for longterm and a nice trading stash..
i am of the opinion that in a year we will be able to come back to this page and laugh at how silly we all were
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
im not an investor?

im in over 100k in mzc i think that makes an investor okay...

You have $100,000 in mzc or you have 100k mzc?

Grin
Activity: 134
Activity: 238

What is the new logo design? Link?

Bad ass.. Just bad ass looking..
Jump to: