Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 133. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

original, bronzed and buffalo just to see how a buffalo coin would look

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Man, that new coin design is excellent.  Props to the person who created it!

I agree with 49er in certain respects...I think the coin could have a lot to benefit from Payu showing up on this forum and giving investors some 1 to 1 reinforcement.  I know...to those of us 'in the know,' there's not much to really worry about...but for future investors, I think having the creator's presence here could only help to garner more interest.

The guy is certainly busy, so I'm not going to be realistic and demand he joins bitcointalk TOMORROW.  But, eventually it would be nice to see him participate and actively discuss coin issues with those of us who are supporting the movement.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002
What is the new logo design? Link?

I can't remember the alignment of the powwow circle.  Do the boundaries of the colors point to the 4 directions, or does the center?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You guys seen this yet?  Michael Galanda's channel BTC Oyate Project interview w/ Payu Harris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGR3in8iOoc

EDIT:  this is on the mazacoin website also so most of you have probably already seen it

That video is great stuff, I feel the same way. Glad to be apart of the change and hope for the best in Mazacoin.
Activity: 37
yes that would be the video on mazacoin.org no? Grin

Yeah sorry I found it on YT.  Edited original post.
yes that would be the video on mazacoin.org no? Grin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
come mine stashcoin, there's no drama Tongue
Activity: 37
You guys seen this yet?  Michael Galanda's channel BTC Oyate Project interview w/ Payu Harris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGR3in8iOoc

EDIT:  this is on the mazacoin website also so most of you have probably already seen it
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Btw not sure if anyone has seen this, look how fact Mazacoin transfers, almost instant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flcTwvFDla4
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
watching the order book on mintpal is like watching paint dry
Maybe whales not interesting again with maza  Sad

it's A DOGE day, whales were busy with that coin. It's good if you want to pick up cheap maza!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
something like this would be ideal, but i'm not going to rip-off someones art.

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/804295/117881275/stock-photo-indian-buffalo-head-drawing-117881275.jpg

Can anyone produce a line drawing similar?

The logo needs to be simple with good contrast so that it scales down to an android app size icon and still retain detail.

Reek rhymes:P with Leek is correct,

The logo will be this small on most sites:

So I made this so it's still the 'logo' but bright when scaled.

A buffalo would be really nice I agree, for a t-shirt sized version!

Looks great!
Activity: 574
any news from the lakota nation with this or....?
if a whale exists we are due for a pump

question is IF....

fact is price is being suppressed..
fact is miners dumping diff is low....
fact fud campaign is on full blast...

how you want to interpret that is up to you...

Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Maybe whales not interesting again with maza  Sad
doubt it ...that would mean goodbye to all  federal subsidies...

it would be better for them to just deny and keep getting federal money while having mazacoin slowly being adopted by merchants and the local community.....

then when maza is being more readily adopted and accepted slowly ween off of federal subsidies....

but all that doesnt matter when maza is only worth 1 cent...

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I remember seeing a post that the tribe (or President) gave Payu and Mazacoin their blessings. I would like to know to what extent this is. Are they planning on adopting it rather quickly? Are they simply suggesting he can continue his endeavor apart from the tribe? I know this may sound harsh, but if they just look at the bottom dollar where we now only have a 1 Mill market cap as opposed to what kind of market cap we could have if they fully endorsed and embraced it, then everyone would benefit from this (especially the tribe with the 25 Mill premine). Maybe its in the works as we speak. I'm sure a lot of internal politics are involved but the market has shown that a huge upside can be achieved provided the right news and endorsements are made. 
Activity: 592
Merit: 500

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/804295/117881275/stock-photo-indian-buffalo-head-drawing-117881275.jpg

The logo needs to be simple with good contrast so that it scales down to an android app size icon and still retain detail.

Reek rhymes:P with Leek is correct,

The logo will be this small on most sites:

So I made this so it's still the 'logo' but bright when scaled.

A buffalo would be really nice I agree, for a t-shirt sized version!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Rather than reinvent the wheel, or in this case, the buffalo, why not just ask payu if he'd prefer the shutterstock buffalo instead? If so, ask to be reimbursed in maza or something, as I think it's $29 for the image (if the standard license is good enough). If not, it's a bit pricey at $200.
Jump to: