Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 15. (Read 36206 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
I was wondering if you have any date about the pre -ico sales already?

Wondering the same too. But it seems they are pausing it all, both the sales and the bounty.

That is what I'm thinking as well. The market is all they're waiting for.

It all boils down to the market condition why a lot of ICOs right now are deciding to stop or pause for the meantime. Sad

I'm thinking the same thing, it's the market condition that affects the decision to continue or discontinue.
Activity: 134

Wondering the same too. But it seems they are pausing it all, both the sales and the bounty.

It all boils down to the market condition why a lot of ICOs right now are deciding to stop or pause for the meantime. Sad
Activity: 168

I didn't see any news of the pausing. Where did you see it?

I think the bounty campaign was the one they had to paused not the sales since no details yet about the token sale.
Activity: 159

Activity: 129
hope the project will help solve the transparency issue found in the industry ?

That's the work of a smart contract, it will address the transparency issue.
Activity: 150
Anyone will follow the Web Summit on November 6?

i will be watching the livestream on Youtube since i wont be able to go there.

This will be a one big event for Engineer.ai so I won't miss this opportunity to watch them on Youtube.
Activity: 134

am sure i will try to keep that as a date, to ensure that I get first hand information

I'll surely keep myself up-to-date for the Web Summit. That will be in 2 days now.
Activity: 24
the pitch builderx was very nice information piece by the engineer.ai team

I heard about that early this morning, could you please give the link to it thanks.
Activity: 94
Is there anyone that's gonna attend the Web Summit? I would appreciate videos and insight from the event. The team is going to have a booth so you guys could engage with the team there.

This is a great way of learning more about the project and the people behind it. It's too bad that I'm on the other side of the globe
Activity: 132
Merit: 1

I think the bounty is still going on and they didn't announce the ICO yet. There is no other news about it.

I thought so. The admin in the thread can answer maybe?
Activity: 114
Is there anyone that's gonna attend the Web Summit? I would appreciate videos and insight from the event. The team is going to have a booth so you guys could engage with the team there.
Activity: 125

am sure i will try to keep that as a date, to ensure that I get first hand information

Do you know when the CEO is gonna speak? I don't wanna miss that. I hope they get a video of it.
Activity: 94

I think the bounty is still going on and they didn't announce the ICO yet. There is no other news about it.
Activity: 132

Activity: 182
2 days to the web summit i'm really excited  Cheesy

Looking forward to the speech from the CEO
Activity: 52
2 days to the web summit i'm really excited  Cheesy
Activity: 69
They should create a new standard for project and ensure that other platform get the message of trust and service
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I believe the project will skyrocket as soon as the token sale is live

why do you think so ?
is it going to be all about the way the project solve the software technical issue and all surrounding client involvement in the process
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow

Activity: 80
the pitch builderx was very nice information piece by the engineer.ai team
Pages:
Jump to: