Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 14. (Read 36206 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I was wondering if you have any date about the pre -ico sales already?

Wondering the same too. But it seems they are pausing it all, both the sales and the bounty.

Is this the latest update, really? Shocked

Could it be, still.. because of the bear market conditions that we have right now?
Activity: 61
I was wondering if you have any date about the pre -ico sales already?

Wondering the same too. But it seems they are pausing it all, both the sales and the bounty.

Is this the latest update, really? Shocked
will the existing platform operate differently or will it fully be made to be a blockchain project running on the ethereum network

It'll be made to be a block chain project

was wondering why do you want to add a blockchain?

to improve on the escrow payment system and create a no-trust work environment. Blockchain increases the quality of the business.

You are right. And this is exactly why so many projects are implementing blockchain technology

There's only one thing that's certain, blockchain is slowly but surely finding it's way to a lot of people day by day and soon it wil be enjoyed by a lot more people in the near future as well. Grin

I totally agree on this!  Cheesy

Pardon me, ok? Shocked  But honestly, it is what it is and we've got to understand, depending on how they're packaged also.
will the existing platform operate differently or will it fully be made to be a blockchain project running on the ethereum network

to improve on the escrow payment system and create a no-trust work environment. Blockchain increases the quality of the business.

You are right. And this is exactly why so many projects are implementing blockchain technology

There's only one thing that's certain, blockchain is slowly but surely finding it's way to a lot of people day by day and soon it wil be enjoyed by a lot more people in the near future as well. Grin

I totally agree on this!  Cheesy
What's your soft cap ? And what will happen if the soft cap is not met ?
Our initial target raise is $20 Million. All details regarding the token sale will be announced sonnest. Please stay tuned.

Are there still no details regarding the soft cap and hard cap?
Not yet

Do you know as to when they will release the details for the token sale?

Nobody really knows yet at this point, because of the bear market perhaps.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1

2 days to the web summit i'm really excited  Cheesy

One more day to go! Roll Eyes I'm totally excited for this, we're almost there guys!  Cool
Activity: 137
Merit: 3
the pitch builderx was very nice information piece by the engineer.ai team

What is pitch builderx? Do you mean they're going to pitch the builderx?

It's a promotion that they're doing, to showcase the Builder platform of Engineer.ai at the Web Summit 2018.

I haven't read much info about this beforehand, but I'll definitely take a look and see approach first, before deciding later. Smiley

Me too! Cool Also, don't just buy into anything that's good and quick to earn more, look for value instead!

It's a promotion that they're doing, to showcase the Builder platform of Engineer.ai at the Web Summit 2018.

I haven't read much info about this beforehand, but I'll definitely take a look and see approach first, before deciding later. Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 1

Activity: 137
Merit: 3
Anyone will follow the Web Summit on November 6?

am sure i will try to keep that as a date, to ensure that I get first hand information

I'll surely keep myself up-to-date for the Web Summit. That will be in 2 days now.

Sign me up as well, can't wait to hear what they're gonna say about the token sale.

My lucky guess is that, they'll be announcing their ICO TGE sale over there also! Cool
Our initial target raise is $20 Million. All details regarding the token sale will be announced sonnest. Please stay tuned.

Not yet

Other than what they know but won't admit instead, we just have to wait and see later, I guess?
this coin as very good features and i want more information about the coin when can i get it ?

We'll get it once it's available. But for the meantime, we can play around with Builder platform first.

Is it for free to try it out?

That's a great question, that I hope would be answered asap too! Roll Eyes
Activity: 159

Not yet

Activity: 129

The statement was very vague, I hope you provide a complete information moving forward.

I believe what he/she is trying to say is that the pitch done for builderx was very informative. How they explained it is very clear.
Activity: 150
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.
how do you pay for the services now on the builder?

If i'm not mistaken, they only accept fiat and Creditcards for now but once token is out you can use it as well

That's right! I am one of the many who anticipates token to be out soon.

Likewise,This gonna be worth waiting so am not worried even it took sometime to happen.

They should take their time and get things in place before starting sales.

They think of options to give to their client, and that is what makes it more exciting.
Activity: 134

The statement was very vague, I hope you provide a complete information moving forward.
Activity: 168

Sign me up as well, can't wait to hear what they're gonna say about the token sale.

Are you sure about that? I don't think they're going to give that information during the web summit. But, who knows? Wink
Activity: 159

Activity: 129
Anyone will follow the Web Summit on November 6?

am sure i will try to keep that as a date, to ensure that I get first hand information

I'll surely keep myself up-to-date for the Web Summit. That will be in 2 days now.

Pages:
Jump to: