Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 28. (Read 36206 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I think the mobile apps should open the Builder on the apps itself and not by redirecting to the web version. IMHO

I believe serious clients will not build applications from cell phones . It is just for an ease to allow clients know about the website functionalities & services . If we make what you want then it will be in GB(s) & hangy for cell phones .

so majorly clients need a desktop to be able to properly get a good view on all the functions
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
been asked before how does a black box software development work and is it something i can find in the market now, who are the institution practicing it
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I saw this question being asked before, but i will put it here again since the event is close by already. Do you guys have plan to live stream the WebSummit speech live Cheesy ?

Be awesome to have that speech to be able to get more first hand details
Activity: 238
I think the mobile apps should open the Builder on the apps itself and not by redirecting to the web version. IMHO

I believe serious clients will not build applications from cell phones . It is just for an ease to allow clients know about the website functionalities & services . If we make what you want then it will be in GB(s) & hangy for cell phones .
Activity: 22
Do you guys have any live and running project ( built by EAI team ) ? There has to be one right ? Since the platform is live since ~2013 already.
You can check out some software templates that already available on the Builder platform. And Engineer.ai recently developed a software known as "BBC Click" which was installed around 200 times same day & worked flawless. The app can be found easily on App store.

I didn't notice that Engineer.ai made the BBC Click App, I will download and check it.

I heard that when you download the app, it will just redirect you to the website.

True i already tried to register on mobile apps and it redirected me to the web version.

Do you have any idea why we redirected to website? Or maybe the mobile apps are not yet live for beta testing.

That's what the app is lol. What else do you even require ?

I think the mobile apps should open the Builder on the apps itself and not by redirecting to the web version. IMO

What are you talking about ? Have you used the builder app yourself ? If you did you won't say this. It's basically just a website version. Why make such a big deal about it lol
Activity: 47
Do you guys have any live and running project ( built by EAI team ) ? There has to be one right ? Since the platform is live since ~2013 already.
You can check out some software templates that already available on the Builder platform. And Engineer.ai recently developed a software known as "BBC Click" which was installed around 200 times same day & worked flawless. The app can be found easily on App store.

I didn't notice that Engineer.ai made the BBC Click App, I will download and check it.

I heard that when you download the app, it will just redirect you to the website.

True i already tried to register on mobile apps and it redirected me to the web version.

Do you have any idea why we redirected to website? Or maybe the mobile apps are not yet live for beta testing.

I saw this question being asked before, but i will put it here again since the event is close by already. Do you guys have plan to live stream the WebSummit speech live Cheesy ?

More details will be given before the due date stay tuned
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Blockchian will really be like a support to help the AI technology improve on information identity not to mix it up..like in the engineer.ai system cant have the AI mixing up suggestions

True, I'm glad engineer.ai decided to integrate blockchain technology.

hopefully it becomes the best of project in the software space!! see how blockchain improves customer experience

Sure it will.

Best regards,
MaZeeCM
Activity: 69
Blockchian will really be like a support to help the AI technology improve on information identity not to mix it up..like in the engineer.ai system cant have the AI mixing up suggestions

hopefully it becomes the best of project in the software space!! see how blockchain improves customer experience
Activity: 88
have been following the project for some time!! i want to believe the team knows what they are doing or up too!! so i can be assured my time will become fruitful

Well they have been on the business for ~6 years ( 2012 i think ) so compared to many other ICOs out there they have a better start.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

could be but i saw the builder on google app store so may be the mobile version is just for registration
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
have been following the project for some time!! i want to believe the team knows what they are doing or up too!! so i can be assured my time will become fruitful
Activity: 80

Its just a procedure that lots of industry needs to look at using the technology, just when will they ?
Activity: 108

Activity: 47

Activity: 24

Activity: 44
Is this project on sale or even finished? sorry I don't know about the development of this project so I want to know and it looks like this project is interesting and many are supporting success.

the team might be planning to build a community first that really understands the project before offering its coin

I think you're right, the teams are preparing the communities awareness about the project before selling their tokens.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1

I don't think AI can mix up things. Blockchain will be useful to keep the developers' data as well to create a secure performance tracking.
Activity: 94
just want to know if there is anything really new here... is it not just combination of different process to achieve a better operation ?

The separate components are not new. AI, machine learning and blockchain are already around but it's the way that platform uses them that's unique. There is no other project that has the same features as Engineer.ai.  This project is utilizing those technologies to improve development market and make them useful to people.
Pages:
Jump to: