Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 24. (Read 36206 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Any news about your attendance of WebSummit event yet ? ( as in livestream/content and such)
The co-founders and CEO of Engineer.ai will be attending the Web Summit and they will be giving speech there. Please stick around, we'll keep you informed with latest update.

Wow the whole team ? That's unexpected. I will be looking forward to it. Please keep us updated soon, since the event is like 1 week away only Cheesy

Seems the team plans on giving a good impression as would be expected, I wish them all the best.

This means that the software will always only be as good as the Engineer.ai software, and since it is hard to build good software there is a lot of room for error.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Any news about your attendance of WebSummit event yet ? ( as in livestream/content and such)
The co-founders and CEO of Engineer.ai will be attending the Web Summit and they will be giving speech there. Please stick around, we'll keep you informed with latest update.

Wow the whole team ? That's unexpected. I will be looking forward to it. Please keep us updated soon, since the event is like 1 week away only Cheesy

Seems the team plans on giving a good impression as would be expected, I wish them all the best.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

Activity: 108

Wow so the whole team will be there . Sound great. Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

I might be able to go there too. Send me a DM if you are interested , we can gather up and meet the team tgt Cheesy
Activity: 24
Though i would say there are many aspect that AI will have trouble replacing us human. For now, they are more suitable for repetitive tasks.

I agree , the human still do the work and AI is just to do all repetitive task to quicken the process.
Activity: 88

Wow so the whole team will be there . Sound great. Looking forward to seeing you guys there.
Activity: 55
I tried to build my very own software using builder.engineer.ai and it was amazing how I did it even without a coding knowledge.

so you have actually used the platform, what did you try to develop?
The builder is very nice I just checked it out it really makes developing software interesting and easy with the help of the AI.

Yes. I watched the video on how Builder works. It is very easy to understand. No need to worry if you feel like not techy. Builder will rescue you.

I agree, Builder will definitely let you do the thinking and they'll do all the work and you can just relax and wait for your ideas to come real
Activity: 54
Since NAYA will be mainly used in the platform as payment, do you guys have any measures to deal with market volatility ?

They also provide payment with fiat. That could help until the platform gets enough use to support the price.
But the usage of Naya is the key here. More people use it and more the token price will go up

I heard they'll also accept payment using Credit cards but no Debit cards though.
Activity: 22

Official stream should cover all the speech if im not wrong. Though a stream with the team's view is great too.
Activity: 238
Activity: 94
Activity: 108
Though i would say there are many aspect that AI will have trouble replacing us human. For now, they are more suitable for repetitive tasks.
Activity: 78
Innovative technology comes out day by day. Maybe AI will replace us sometimes and they will develops its own software. Smiley)
what do you mean by replacing us?

I've seen this as a issue. People fill threatened by the AI. Since it can do some work and leave someone jobless. But I think other jobs will be opened as well.
well, as ford did at the first industrial revolution, the AI will do the same. and the progress can be seen as a problem, as a threat, but this is the only way to improve, to evolve and to get things better done.
History as teached us that the unknown is seen different, with fear. And this is the case. But nothing will stop the progress

Indeed. Tbh i think noone can know what will happen with AI in the future, but as long as it brings i benefits then they will keep developing it. Ai technology has advanced so much during the last 5 years its unimaginable, i'm excited to see what they are capable of 5 years later.
Activity: 98
Innovative technology comes out day by day. Maybe AI will replace us sometimes and they will develops its own software. Smiley)

I've seen this as a issue. People fill threatened by the AI. Since it can do some work and leave someone jobless. But I think other jobs will be opened as well.
well, as ford did at the first industrial revolution, the AI will do the same. and the progress can be seen as a problem, as a threat, but this is the only way to improve, to evolve and to get things better done.
History as teached us that the unknown is seen different, with fear. And this is the case. But nothing will stop the progress
Activity: 98
have been following the project for some time!! i want to believe the team knows what they are doing or up too!! so i can be assured my time will become fruitful

They do know what they are doing, look at their past success. 2017 and 2018 has been really successful years for them.

In the past 3 years of activity the team put 2.5M into the project and almost tripled that.. And this is just 3 years and they didn't even had blockchain alongside the AI

That's only shows that engineer.ai had been successful since then and they are just adding the blockchain for more improvements on the project.

The blockchain technology will add more security, transparency and the records are immutabile. 3 great features
Activity: 49

Activity: 91

Activity: 91
Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running
https://builder.engineer.ai/
What are the fees on the platform?

The fees will range on different need specified by the client!!
if i want to order something that i need for my business from the builder, how is the pricing?

It starts from 150usd. In their website you can find pricing details
Activity: 54
guys, i saw that the Team of Engineer.ai will be attending the Web Summit in Lisbon. has anyone some more information about that? can we attend/follow them?
you can find more information in here: https://websummit.com/
if you get to know something interesting let us now
Activity: 49
Integrating such AI functionality into applications is becoming a lot easier for developers this could probably the reason why building a software with Builder by Engineer.AI becomes faster.
sorry but i have not understood what you mean with this post. can you please explain to us
Pages:
Jump to: