Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 25. (Read 36206 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I like how the project helps people who want to make applications or softwares develop it in time and in to be sure that they have the budget as well.
Engineer.AI will become the benchmark for a new approach to software development.
that is the goal of the team is exactly to be the standard of the industry. they are already leaders without the blockchain technology and with the blockchain technology they are aiming to reach the goal on the cryptocurrency community as well
Activity: 49
Innovative technology comes out day by day. Maybe AI will replace us sometimes and they will develops its own software. Smiley)
what do you mean by replacing us?
Activity: 54
guys, i saw that the Team of Engineer.ai will be attending the Web Summit in Lisbon. has anyone some more information about that? can we attend/follow them?
Activity: 50
I believe there’s a new and genuine idea for this project, which solving the traditional outsourcing for Dev. By Using Blockchain technology along with artificial intelligence. I will vote for this meaningful scheme, Wishing for the professional team behind this idea the success.
would you like to invest on the ICO of this project? on my hand i am waiting for the ICO to go live so i can invest on
the major three part that makes up the project. 1 BUILDER 2 BuilderCare 3 Cloudops.. all this service have a fee attached to it
do you know anything about the fees?
by the way i would include the AI on your list
Activity: 48
]

Nope this is not correct Other crypto payment options( ETH/BTC) are allowed too. But you got the bonus part right

I knew nothing about other cryptos. Where did you find this info?
i was talking to the admins on the telegram channel today and they told that the methods of payments already available are fiat, BTC and ETH. if you have any doubts you can join and ask
will get to any point you looking at becoming a full AI system with no human assistance ?

If the AI can write better unique codes than humans we could see that happen.
maybe i have gotten it wrong, but the AI is not there for writting the code, but to organise and tell to the developers what is needed to be done new and give them the code that is already done from other so not to lose time on what already exists.
Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running
https://builder.engineer.ai/
What are the fees on the platform?

The fees will range on different need specified by the client!!
if i want to order something that i need for my business from the builder, how is the pricing?
will get to any point you looking at becoming a full AI system with no human assistance ?
well, i think the point is not to become with no human assistance at all but the AI is here to help for the process that for the human assistance would be a loss of time, energy and money and making it cheaper for the clients
Activity: 56
is there like a KYC done for the developers so one can know when a developer has done something wrong and can track that!! because in a world of software some coders can be bad in the way the implement a software and later attack the software to get extra reward, hope clients are protected from evil software developers

From my understanding engineer.ai developers are well vetted,they're 26,000 if i'm not mistaken.

Are they recruiting developers at the moment?

Their admins on telegram once mentioned they're not recruiting developers at the moment.
Activity: 182
is there like a KYC done for the developers so one can know when a developer has done something wrong and can track that!! because in a world of software some coders can be bad in the way the implement a software and later attack the software to get extra reward, hope clients are protected from evil software developers

From my understanding engineer.ai developers are well vetted,they're 26,000 if i'm not mistaken.

Are they recruiting developers at the moment?
have been following the project for some time!! i want to believe the team knows what they are doing or up too!! so i can be assured my time will become fruitful

They do know what they are doing, look at their past success. 2017 and 2018 has been really successful years for them.

In the past 3 years of activity the team put 2.5M into the project and almost tripled that.. And this is just 3 years and they didn't even had blockchain alongside the AI

That's only shows that engineer.ai had been successful since then and they are just adding the blockchain for more improvements on the project.

I couldn't agree more, I believe they'll do well in this space.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
for every software development the architecture is important!! so how is one sure as a novice they are getting the best of architecture in this space ?

By applying blockchain technology and AI to their existing model of outsourced software development,
Engineer.ai (E.ai) have created an ecosystem that removes development from the ‘black box’ and puts it onto
an assembly line. The drag and drop UI and AI-powered Project Builder allows anyone to realize their idea,
while the component library reduces redundancies in development as existing code is automatically paired
to projects. The NAYA Token then allows contributor payments to be escrowed until deliverables have been
met and verified by an independent source. To ensure the longevity of all projects, AI-powered CloudOps
reduce ongoing costs and remove the need for an in-house development team to maintain the project. This ensures you'll get the best in class architecture for your software

Can you tell us more about the "Independent source" thing ? Who will be responsible to judge the delivery of a product ?
Activity: 52

Activity: 238
for every software development the architecture is important!! so how is one sure as a novice they are getting the best of architecture in this space ?

By applying blockchain technology and AI to their existing model of outsourced software development,
Engineer.ai (E.ai) have created an ecosystem that removes development from the ‘black box’ and puts it onto
an assembly line. The drag and drop UI and AI-powered Project Builder allows anyone to realize their idea,
while the component library reduces redundancies in development as existing code is automatically paired
to projects. The NAYA Token then allows contributor payments to be escrowed until deliverables have been
met and verified by an independent source. To ensure the longevity of all projects, AI-powered CloudOps
reduce ongoing costs and remove the need for an in-house development team to maintain the project. This ensures you'll get the best in class architecture for your software
Activity: 15
have been following the project for some time!! i want to believe the team knows what they are doing or up too!! so i can be assured my time will become fruitful

They do know what they are doing, look at their past success. 2017 and 2018 has been really successful years for them.

In the past 3 years of activity the team put 2.5M into the project and almost tripled that.. And this is just 3 years and they didn't even had blockchain alongside the AI

That's only shows that engineer.ai had been successful since then and they are just adding the blockchain for more improvements on the project.
Activity: 69
HOW promising do you think this project looks to someone who's not big into software development? Is it for tech-savvy people only?
I think anyone with an idea of the kind of software they want to develop can use there platform you don't have to be a tech-savy.
you right engineer.ai has really simplified the process in software development as long as you have an idea. you can build it.

if the project looks to at making this more efficient i dont see the reason why it wont gain more attention because it simplifies the process
that means it makes things work great for any clients who needs the service, also maintaining wont be a hard task

its interesting to know they have already shown success in the business already so now it just to add a block chain network to improve the business
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
HOW promising do you think this project looks to someone who's not big into software development? Is it for tech-savvy people only?
I think anyone with an idea of the kind of software they want to develop can use there platform you don't have to be a tech-savy.
you right engineer.ai has really simplified the process in software development as long as you have an idea. you can build it.

if the project looks to at making this more efficient i dont see the reason why it wont gain more attention because it simplifies the process
that means it makes things work great for any clients who needs the service, also maintaining wont be a hard task
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: