Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 29. (Read 36206 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Blockchian will really be like a support to help the AI technology improve on information identity not to mix it up..like in the engineer.ai system cant have the AI mixing up suggestions

True, I'm glad engineer.ai decided to integrate blockchain technology.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Blockchian will really be like a support to help the AI technology improve on information identity not to mix it up..like in the engineer.ai system cant have the AI mixing up suggestions
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Is this project on sale or even finished? sorry I don't know about the development of this project so I want to know and it looks like this project is interesting and many are supporting success.

the team might be planning to build a community first that really understands the project before offering its coin
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
developer used on this platform i see it is all in house and how was 26 k engineer all selected, was there an employment processes or it was all freelance
Activity: 80
just want to know if there is anything really new here... is it not just combination of different process to achieve a better operation ?
Activity: 238
Awesome website and a full detailed information for this brilliant project, many coders will surely like this project for its simplicity that it delivers for creating programs and software! Indeed in this early stage of the blockchain we really need this kind of ideas to promote the cryptocurrency industry worldwide.

Thanks for the compliment.

Best regards,
MazeeCM
Activity: 57
Is this project on sale or even finished? sorry I don't know about the development of this project so I want to know and it looks like this project is interesting and many are supporting success.

This project are coders and non coders choice.This project  become the ecosystem for a new approach to software development. Businesses of any size will be able to create and own custom software without risking over-budget projects or unexpected failures.You are right this is interesting and something to look forward to as an investment.
Activity: 57
I like the feature of E.ai that it will stick to the budget of the client but will surely give his/her idea to the next level.
It's more like the customer knows what she is getting so she can adjust the platform to the budget and needs. Also since it's cheaper on Eai, she can fit more features into it that she could with other companies.
This is one of the features of Engineer.Ai  which  I like most.Affordable yet the quality is not being compromised.
Do you guys have any live and running project ( built by EAI team ) ? There has to be one right ? Since the platform is live since ~2013 already.
You can check out some software templates that already available on the Builder platform. And Engineer.ai recently developed a software known as "BBC Click" which was installed around 200 times same day & worked flawless. The app can be found easily on App store.

I didn't notice that Engineer.ai made the BBC Click App, I will download and check it.

I heard that when you download the app, it will just redirect you to the website.
I just see an empty events page. Maybe that's all.

Events page, Can you please highlight the page

The builder and the cloudops are ready I think. You can articles and videos about the project on the subreddit. reddit.com/r/eaitoken

Thanks for highlighting and informing about the reddit page.
What's the usual time range that you guys need to build a project ?

There are no usual time range in developing bespoke softwares, all depending in every kind and types of projects to be develops.

True indeed, i agree with you on that. Every project has their own unique delivery times.

The delivery would depend on the complexity of the software to be developed perhaps.As long as the quality wouldn't be compromised.

With us quality won't be compromised as we always stick to rule book and deliver as committed.
Activity: 125

The builder and the cloudops are ready I think. You can articles and videos about the project on the subreddit. reddit.com/r/eaitoken
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Do you guys have any live and running project ( built by EAI team ) ? There has to be one right ? Since the platform is live since ~2013 already.
You can check out some software templates that already available on the Builder platform. And Engineer.ai recently developed a software known as "BBC Click" which was installed around 200 times same day & worked flawless. The app can be found easily on App store.

I didn't notice that Engineer.ai made the BBC Click App, I will download and check it.

I heard that when you download the app, it will just redirect you to the website.
I just see an empty events page. Maybe that's all.
Activity: 47

You just heard it, haven't you tried downloading the mobile apps and tested it?
Activity: 44

The Builder is live and running already, ICO not even started yet, stay tuned for the news about the pre-sale.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Activity: 61
What's the usual time range that you guys need to build a project ?

There are no usual time range in developing bespoke softwares, all depending in every kind and types of projects to be develops.

True indeed, i agree with you on that. Every project has their own unique delivery times.

The delivery would depend on the complexity of the software to be developed perhaps.As long as the quality wouldn't be compromised.
Activity: 68
Since NAYA will be mainly used in the platform as payment, do you guys have any measures to deal with market volatility ?

They also provide payment with fiat. That could help until the platform gets enough use to support the price.

I think they also accept credit cards as a payment.

Well, that's great. It's one of the main payment options of non-crypto people.

Correct but it's nice to know that customers of Engineer.AI have these options for payment.I myself would not find it hard to do so.
Hi ! Is there other version of the WP available in Japanese ?

Unfortunately we don't have.

But you have your website translated to Japanese language right?

Yes .Not only in Japanese but they  the website written into other  4 languages. Including Chines, russian and korean

Good thing you have translated it into a chinese one, i'm worried my friend didn't understand it well when i explained it to him

Here are the links:
Chinese - https://token.engineer.ai/ch/
Russian - https://token.engineer.ai/ru/
Japanese - https://token.engineer.ai/jp/
Korean - https://token.engineer.ai/ko/

was wondering if China is prohibited from joining the sale, why still add a chinese version of the website and WP?

Hi. The purpose is for Chinese speakers who are living outside China.
Activity: 54
Hi ! Is there other version of the WP available in Japanese ?

Unfortunately we don't have.

But you have your website translated to Japanese language right?

Yes .Not only in Japanese but they  the website written into other  4 languages. Including Chines, russian and korean

Good thing you have translated it into a chinese one, i'm worried my friend didn't understand it well when i explained it to him

Here are the links:
Chinese - https://token.engineer.ai/ch/
Russian - https://token.engineer.ai/ru/
Japanese - https://token.engineer.ai/jp/
Korean - https://token.engineer.ai/ko/

was wondering if China is prohibited from joining the sale, why still add a chinese version of the website and WP?
Pages:
Jump to: